A rusting oil tanker off Yemen’s coast is at risk of exploding.

have you ever heard me speaking? delusions are common in incipient
parkinson's disease and schizophrenia
I picture all my little trolls the same way.
What makes you special ?
1637161725544.png

This is my neurological exercise--formulating responses
to counteract the misinformation which always clutters my favorite conspiracy theory board threads.

I can get this one moved there with 5 words.
You have FAILED to describe a neurological excercise. Perhaps you
IMAGINE that you have described a test of mental status?? NOPE

I bet you guys all go see shrinks don't you ?
Carrying around all those angry souls from the 9/11 lie must

As I said, Conspiracy Troll.

Look Troll, this is the military section. Here we talk about things military, not feed into the mental illness of conspiracy nuts. Where they try to drag the thread topic away at every chance into their own pet conspiracy theory. And insult anyone that does not buy into their pet CT.

Hence, "Conspiracy Trolls". Why not go back to the CT section? That is where this entire thread belongs, not in the military section. Because you have not posted a damned thing in this entire thread which deals with the military. But have been proven to be wrong repeatedly.

As I said, Conspiracy Troll.

Look Troll, this is the military section. Here we talk about things military, not feed into the mental illness of conspiracy nuts. Where they try to drag the thread topic away at every chance into their own pet conspiracy theory. And insult anyone that does not buy into their pet CT.

Hence, "Conspiracy Trolls". Why not go back to the CT section? That is where this entire thread belongs, not in the military section. Because you have not posted a damned thing in this entire thread which deals with the military. But have been proven to be wrong repeatedly.
What was that pal ? I couldn't hear you.
20211117_111028.jpg

Did Mushroom do this one ?
With his attitude, it wouldn't surprise me if he was proud of it ---that's why he's the only USMB member I have on ignore right now. Too bad, he and my brother who's a real Marine would hate each other.

Did @Mushroom do this one ?
With his attitude, it wouldn't surprise me if he was proud of it ---that's why he's the only USMB member I have on ignore right now. Too bad, he and my brother who's a real Marine would hate each other.

What, are you talking about getting this entire thread booted out of the military section and put elsewhere?

Could be, I did report it because it has nothing to do with the military. As for what else you have to say, I really could not care less.

Have a nice day.

German U Boats sank about 14 million tons of shipping in the 6 years of naval warfare during WW2. The ocean barely burped. Best case scenario is to set fire to the derelict.

Hell, it's Yemen. Fire that puppy up and let it burn.

It will pollute the beaches on all sides of the Persian Gulf and kill the fish. Probably impact the Indian Ocean as well, Trump boy.

It will pollute the beaches on all sides of the Persian Gulf and kill the fish. Probably impact the Indian Ocean as well, Trump boy.

Ask me if I really care. Not because I'm a kind, generous, and inclusive Republican like the rest of those assholes.

More like I'd like to see those Persian fuckwads choke on their own shit, suffer and die.

And may I say, "Fuck Trump." He wasn't far enough to the right for me. I mean, he was good, but I want better. :11:

Oil is a valuable commodity so if some enterprise tried to suck the stuff out of the tanker they would probably be fired on. Ignorant societies usually don't operate in their own best interests so let them eat shit.

Ask me if I really care. Not because I'm a kind, generous, and inclusive Republican like the rest of those assholes.

More like I'd like to see those Persian fuckwads choke on their own shit, suffer and die.

And may I say, "Fuck Trump." He wasn't far enough to the right for me. I mean, he was good, but I want better. :11:

You sound like a sociopath.

Forum List

Back