A really disgusting thread

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/131199-liberal-hippie-takes-over-discovery-channel.html

A psychopath takes people hostage, and idiots cannot help themselves to put a political spin on it.

It just disgusts me! :evil:

Wait, let me get this right? When the left does the EXACT same thing you have no problem with it, but when we repay the favor, WE disgust you?

Seems to me not to long ago the left on this very board were salivating at the thought that A) a cabbie got stabbed and it had to be a right winger that did it, B) a mosque had construction equipment set on fire in Tennessee and it HAD to be a right winger that did it, I am forgetting the other one but you get the point, or rather will ignore it.

I saw enough of this story in 15 seconds at Pizza Hut today for lunch.
I never could make up my mind which one of the dozen threads about it to click on.

Thanks for the heads up on which one to stay away from
:cool:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/131199-liberal-hippie-takes-over-discovery-channel.html

A psychopath takes people hostage, and idiots cannot help themselves to put a political spin on it.

Wait, let me get this right? When the left does the EXACT same thing you have no problem with it, but when we repay the favor, WE disgust you?

Seems to me not to long ago the left on this very board were salivating at the thought that A) a cabbie got stabbed and it had to be a right winger that did it, B) a mosque had construction equipment set on fire in Tennessee and it HAD to be a right winger that did it, I am forgetting the other one but you get the point, or rather will ignore it.

The man asked the driver if he was a muslim, the muslim acknowledged he was and was stabbed for it. That is the end result..the hate in this mans heart came from somewhere and he took it out on a muslim. I have read some of the hatred that guy must have felt towards muslims.

Who spouts hate towards muslims now days, left or right. Be honest now if you can.

MSNBC or FOX?

The man asked the driver if he was a muslim, the muslim acknowledged he was and was stabbed for it. That is the end result..the hate in this mans heart came from somewhere and he took it out on a muslim. I have read some of the hatred that guy must have felt towards muslims.

Who spouts hate towards muslims now days, left or right. Be honest now if you can.

MSNBC or FOX?

The man that stabbed him was a SUPPORTER of the Mosque.

And now be so kind as to reference any actual Fox news casts or programs with links that have said they hate Muslims.

Actually, the only thing that I heard about (A) was that the stabber was a mosque supporter. I stopped paying attention to any mosque threads after a while.

And as a result, I also ignored the story related to (B).

But I am glad to hear that you are taking responsibility for "repaying the favor". It makes your obvious motives that much more clear.

Actually, the only thing that I heard about (A) was that the stabber was a mosque supporter. I stopped paying attention to any mosque threads after a while.

But I am glad to hear that you are taking responsibility for "repaying the favor". It makes your obvious motives that much more clear.

Thanks for proving my point. You are only disgusted by this behavior when it is from the right, left does it you just don't care.

Thanks for proving my point. You are only disgusted by this behavior when it is from the right, left does it you just don't care.

I'm sure that you are disgusted when either side does it, right?

MSNBC or FOX?

And now be so kind as to reference any actual Fox news casts or programs with links that have said they hate Muslims.

I dont care if he was mosques or not, (which I still dont believe)..he still stabbed that guy for being Muslim. A classic hate crime.

Do you want me to link you to any number of Fox taking heads speaking against the mosque, oever and over and over and over..

MSNBC or FOX?

I dont care if he was mosques or not, (which I still dont believe)..he still stabbed that guy for being Muslim. A classic hate crime.

Do you want me to link you to any number of Fox taking heads speaking against the mosque, oever and over and over and over..
hey, SPEAKING is a PROTECTED RIGHT

unless Zona disagrees with it.

ah, of course

why did i forget that

Fox has the right to speak all they want. In fact, they went to court to get permission to lie to their viewers. Yes others have done this but they are "fair and balanced". Seriously, they still say they are "fair and balanced" even though they went to court for permission to lie.

Incredible! They report, they lie. Fox fans are fucking idiots. The Sherrod thing is another example of how horrible these "journalists" are. Did you hear about the 3 star general who came out as a birther? Guess what station he corresponds for? Guess........................(its fox of course)

Hate to say it but I don't see anything unusually nauseating about that thread as opposed to a at least a dozen others here every single day. Same retarded assholes spouting the same mindless spoon fed garbage day after day after day, you know the drill. But what can you do?

My scroll wheel gets a good workout in this place. :thup:

No need to spin it at all.

The headline should read

Man Takes Hostages Police Sniper Blows His Head Off.

The body of the story should be one sentence long

He deserved it.

Hate to say it but I don't see anything unusually nauseating about that thread as opposed to a at least a dozen others here every single day. Same retarded assholes spouting the same mindless spoon fed garbage day after day after day, you know the drill. But what can you do?

My scroll wheel gets a good workout in this place. :thup:

No...there isn't anything unusually nauseating about that thread...it is just the typical partisan bullshit that we see every day.

I guess it just struck me more yesterday.

Forum List

Back