64 percent of women would release a sex tape

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
According to a survey of Generation Y users of the dating website Can Do Better, 64 percent of women would release a sex tape if it would help advance their careers.

The survey found that 45 percent of women also answered that they would sleep with their professor to pass a college class. (Meanwhile, a relatively paltry 42 percent of men would pull a "Kardashian.") The amoral behavior wasn't just reserved for sex acts: 36 percent of women replied they would blackmail a co-worker or a boss to get ahead.

Here's where we have to be killjoys and remind you that even though those numbers are based on a large sample set of 2,800 people, we can only be sure they are representative of members of the dating site that conducted the survey.-

Declining moral values? :confused:

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that a survey that only includes girls who go to that website are a representation of the entire generation.

I call bullshit.
It is nothing more than a lame website survey to get people to go there.

According to a survey of Generation Y users of the dating website Can Do Better, 64 percent of women would release a sex tape if it would help advance their careers.

The survey found that 45 percent of women also answered that they would sleep with their professor to pass a college class. (Meanwhile, a relatively paltry 42 percent of men would pull a "Kardashian.") The amoral behavior wasn't just reserved for sex acts: 36 percent of women replied they would blackmail a co-worker or a boss to get ahead.

Here's where we have to be killjoys and remind you that even though those numbers are based on a large sample set of 2,800 people, we can only be sure they are representative of members of the dating site that conducted the survey.-

Nope, just not hiding it any longer.

Maybe I should review some of those sex tapes to see if they are really telling the truth... You can't be too careful these days you know.

Morality has changed and change and changed over time since society existed.

And it's always seen as a decline in morality.

Hell if human morality had truly been declining every time people complained about it, we'd all be apostates of hell, folks.

Survey's are always suspect. Even with the efforts by a few polsters to achieve reliability and validity human nature has not changed. People lie, they lie because they want to be liked, want to appear normal, are ashamed of what they think or simply to decieve as doing so gives them power and a sense of control.

Last edited:

I think the qualifier included speaks for itself.
BUT, it is odd (? or maybe not) that the population of an online dating site (they're trying to attract potential trusting "love" interests) would so freely admit what disreputable, backstabbing, and conniving little shits they are.

Hey Chanel, do you have a link to the whole thing, please?

I am surprised. Unbelievable.

64 Percent of Young Women Would Release a Sex Tape to Get Ahead - Asylum.com

Sorry I forgot the link. Not much more there. As many have suggested, it's not exactly a "scientific poll", but it's still interesting. Even if it was half that, I'd still say "Houston, we got a problem". :lol:

Surprising that so many that are willing to do ANYTHING to get ahead would have a problem finding men. :lol:

Possibly...but I wonder where our mothers and grandmothers would have "released" their sex tapes if they had the opportunity.

I don't see anything wrong at all with actually making a sex tape. What I do see as wrong is exploiting it as cheap leverage for advancement, instead of actually trying to advance through merit. It's basically selling your body and pride for... what? Fifteen seconds of fame? More money?

I think this is a by-product of so many people wanting to get into show-biz. Traditional avenues are being inundated, and competition is fierce; if you want to get the audition then you have to give a blow job to the judge.

If you can get your home camera out, get naked, and get fucked in front of it, then maybe you can get that modeling job. Sad, but I think there's some truth in how that being the general state of things out there.

Pulling out all the stops to make it in the business.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back