A real solution to illegal immigration

Ted Nuggent recently said, "I know some guys down in Texas and we could have the border closed by 6:00 tonight."

(1) Ted Nugent is a punk, and he knows it.

(2) Any rambo rangers who want to shut down the border vigilante style will be sent to Mexican jails.

(3) Ghook will lose his citizenship for before anchorbaby citizenship.

Why? Because all you guys are such small time losers in a very small, silly, and insignificant minority. You poop and each other's crap.

Disgusting.

José;3857220 said:
Your friends are into those macho shits when they deal with unarmed, peaceful immigrants.

They'd go into a shaking frenzy and shit all over themselves at the sight of a single Mara Salvatrucha gang member.

MS-13.jpg

1307131.jpg

ms132.jpg

My dobermans wouldn't even eat those beaners, they get sick and die from eating so much stupid.

"unarmed peaceful immigrants", lol. You forgot uneducated and allergic to soap and condoms.:eek:

At last, I am soooo tired of all the phony solutions. Here is a clue, if YOU thought of it, IT’S already been mentioned. I say that because…Hey want some Mexican corn on a stick? I forgot, NOW it's in a cup! Maize V.2. Man, ya don't know what yer missin' if ya don't live with our undocumented immigrant Mexican folk. Corn in a CUP! ALL we Americanos did was put a man on the moon. Invent the internet. Stuff like that. Shame on us, what a bunch of slackers!

Last edited:
Time is wasting, sweetpea. Now, try AGAIN in ENGLISH. No habla piglatin.

Last edited:
This is MY homeland. All you Mexicans know is superstition and violence, that's it. Forget it, I KNOW what Mexicans want here. Too many people and nowhere to put em’ all. And you Mexicans KNOW it, too. Isn’t that true? What are you waiting for? Cat got yer bloody tongue?

silver, you are a nativist, period, unworthy of our American heritage. You demean a race and ethnicity that served honorably in America's wars, whose members I commanded and were commanded by in the Army, and your rambling, drunken comments are a stain on their honorable service. They fought for you, I would think you would do the same for them.

... or maybe develop a new strain of bean that infects the host and makes you taller, better looking, able to speak English and go to school... and sterile.

Anyone who believes we can't patrol and control our nation's borders also must believe we can't win any war.

Whenever ant's get into our house my girlfriend wants to spray them with raid, but I just take away what they came in the house for and they leave.

Anyone who believes we can't patrol and control our nation's borders also must believe we can't win any war.

Well, recently we lost in Nam, Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Iraq, Afgh, Somalia (!!!) and NYC, and now we're being invaded by Mehico. We're doing a GREAT job!:eek:

I am so grateful that you folks are so miniscule in numbers. Rattle on, kids.

I am so grateful that you folks are so miniscule in numbers. Rattle on, kids.

So, you're happy that the foreign devils are free to invade, steal, rob, rape and take over. Your allegiance belongs to some other country other than the United States of America. They're getting away with now but that doesn't mean they’ll get away with it for much longer. You can take that to the bank!

At last, I am soooo tired of all the phony solutions. Here is a clue, if YOU thought of it, IT’S already been mentioned. I say that because…Hey want some Mexican corn on a stick? I forgot, NOW it's in a cup! Maize V.2. Man, ya don't know what yer missin' if ya don't live with our undocumented immigrant Mexican folk. Corn in a CUP! ALL we Americanos did was put a man on the moon. Invent the internet. Stuff like that. Shame on us, what a bunch of slackers!

Let's start with the simple:

You do know that the turkey is from Mexico, so every Thanksgiving you are celebrating Mexican heritage.

Those pretty red flowers that make Christmas look so festive, poinsettias...yep Mexican.

Now more serious stuff:

BEGINNING WITH REVOLUTIONARY ROOTS
When the colonies on the East Coast of what became the United States rebelled against England, Hispanics played a pivotal role. As Governor of the Louisiana Territory, General Bernardo de Gálvez sent money, rifles, and other supplies to General George Washington. Latinos also raised special collections to aid the fight for independence.

CREATING U.S. TECHNOLOGY

As the new nation expanded across the continent, pioneers sought both homes and wealth. The West seemed rich in metals and ores, but the settlers knew little about how to mine them. When gold and other valuable metals were discovered in California and other states, many prospectors knew only what they had. They had no idea of how to get it out of the ground. To do so, they borrowed mining techniques from Mexico, Peru, and Chile.

BUILDING THE WESTERN U.S.

Managing the water supply was an art the settlers learned from the Mexicans.

DEFENDING THE NATION

As they did in the Revolutionary War, Hispanics have served proudly in each war and conflict entered by this nation. In the course of service, 38 Latinos have been awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor, the highest honor conferred for military bravery.[/B

]In the Civil War, David Glasgow Farragut, son of Jorge Farragut, won fame as a Union hero by blocking Southern ports. His contributions prompted Congress to create the title of Rear Admiral to reward him for his valor.

Federico Fernández Cavada, a Lieutenant Colonel for the Union, fought bravely at Gettysburg, Rafael Chacón also served with the Union and earned the rank of Major. Santos Benavidez fought for the Confederacy. His rank of Colonel was the highest of any Mexican-American army officer in the Civil War.

More than 400,000 Hispanics served the U.S. during World War II. About 25,000 served in the Persian Gulf War.

ENRICHING MEDICINE AND SCIENCE

Dr. Severo Ochoa won the Nobel Prize in Medicine and Physiology for his discovery of RNA (ribonucleic acid),

Contributions

Mexico City is one of the most populated cities in the world with over 20 million people, a complex subway system, world renowned universities, museums, architecture, polutionless public transit and urban planning.

And of course 'corn in a cup' known as elote en vaso is a very old recipe and popular street food. It is delicious, you should try it. And while you are eating your favority summer corn remember, corn came from Mexico over 5000 years ago. Corn

The immigration issue are real and need to be dealt with, however ignorance of the people and country will not solve anything. At least know what you hate.

Last edited:
Mexico is a shithole, thats why Mexicans are risking there lives to leave.

GHook, if you send them back to Mexico they'll just come back, we should just shoot them on sight as they come across the border. I'm sure we'd have no problemo lining up volunteers. I know all my friends would go.

You’ll also pick up their legal expenses, defending a first degree murder charge can be pricey.

very easy solution cost nothing!!! Pass a law with a date let say Jan 1st 2012.

I don’t believe the Constitution can be repealed and an American Fascist Dictatorship set up that soon.

Our county and our city are "sanctified" that our sheriff and our chiefs of police have been ordered to pursue overt criminal activity, not to check immigration status until we have someone in the pokey.

All the haters here yelling about immigrants are nothing more than minescule pustules in numbers, so let them yell.

Let someone like Bad Paco come along, they just scream, fall on their kness, and plead, "Don't hurt me, Bad Paco!"

You morons.

Forum List

Back