A real solution to illegal immigration

GHook, if you send them back to Mexico they'll just come back, we should just shoot them on sight as they come across the border. I'm sure we'd have no problemo lining up volunteers. I know all my friends would go.

You’ll also pick up their legal expenses, defending a first degree murder charge can be pricey.

very easy solution cost nothing!!! Pass a law with a date let say Jan 1st 2012.

I don’t believe the Constitution can be repealed and an American Fascist Dictatorship set up that soon.

When someone defends illegal aliens, I can tell they haven't had the honor of actually dealing with them. The Constitution defends ALL, tis' true. It's one thing to be the devil's advocate here, quite another to live with the results... Were do YOU stand , C. JONES? I don't hesitate to say I live with illegal aliens/ Mexican/ Hispanics or whatever catch-all name they have now. They violate my rights all the time, and I have no redress against THEM Constitutionally or otherwise, anymore. THAT is indirectly as result of people like YOU. Fascism my ass, I worry about surviving another day because we grant illegals all these bloody "rights" I don't seem to have anymore...You wouldn’t understand THAT though, would you?

Last edited:
At last, I am soooo tired of all the phony solutions. Here is a clue, if YOU thought of it, IT’S already been mentioned. I say that because…Hey want some Mexican corn on a stick? I forgot, NOW it's in a cup! Maize V.2. Man, ya don't know what yer missin' if ya don't live with our undocumented immigrant Mexican folk. Corn in a CUP! ALL we Americanos did was put a man on the moon. Invent the internet. Stuff like that. Shame on us, what a bunch of slackers!

Let's start with the simple:

You do know that the turkey is from Mexico, so every Thanksgiving you are celebrating Mexican heritage.

Those pretty red flowers that make Christmas look so festive, poinsettias...yep Mexican.

Now more serious stuff:

BEGINNING WITH REVOLUTIONARY ROOTS
When the colonies on the East Coast of what became the United States rebelled against England, Hispanics played a pivotal role. As Governor of the Louisiana Territory, General Bernardo de Gálvez sent money, rifles, and other supplies to General George Washington. Latinos also raised special collections to aid the fight for independence.

CREATING U.S. TECHNOLOGY

As the new nation expanded across the continent, pioneers sought both homes and wealth. The West seemed rich in metals and ores, but the settlers knew little about how to mine them. When gold and other valuable metals were discovered in California and other states, many prospectors knew only what they had. They had no idea of how to get it out of the ground. To do so, they borrowed mining techniques from Mexico, Peru, and Chile.

BUILDING THE WESTERN U.S.

Managing the water supply was an art the settlers learned from the Mexicans.

DEFENDING THE NATION

As they did in the Revolutionary War, Hispanics have served proudly in each war and conflict entered by this nation. In the course of service, 38 Latinos have been awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor, the highest honor conferred for military bravery.[/B

]In the Civil War, David Glasgow Farragut, son of Jorge Farragut, won fame as a Union hero by blocking Southern ports. His contributions prompted Congress to create the title of Rear Admiral to reward him for his valor.

Federico Fernández Cavada, a Lieutenant Colonel for the Union, fought bravely at Gettysburg, Rafael Chacón also served with the Union and earned the rank of Major. Santos Benavidez fought for the Confederacy. His rank of Colonel was the highest of any Mexican-American army officer in the Civil War.

More than 400,000 Hispanics served the U.S. during World War II. About 25,000 served in the Persian Gulf War.

ENRICHING MEDICINE AND SCIENCE

Dr. Severo Ochoa won the Nobel Prize in Medicine and Physiology for his discovery of RNA (ribonucleic acid),

Contributions

Mexico City is one of the most populated cities in the world with over 20 million people, a complex subway system, world renowned universities, museums, architecture, polutionless public transit and urban planning.

And of course 'corn in a cup' known as elote en vaso is a very old recipe and popular street food. It is delicious, you should try it. And while you are eating your favority summer corn remember, corn came from Mexico over 5000 years ago. Corn

The immigration issue are real and need to be dealt with, however ignorance of the people and country will not solve anything. At least know what you hate.

Thank you. That was educational. Now, what all-white corn fed gated community do YOU live in? I live with these poor poor poor poor folks. REALY! Mexicans that have the English skills of a puddle of mud , and the emotive skills of a puddle of mud, and they really don't like smart Anglos like YOU, and, they would frighten the likes of you. I think, you should post less and live with illegal aliens, sweetpea. For, ten years or so, then feel free to condescend to me.

Last edited:
I know supposedly American folks of all colors who sound like what you describe, Silver. Got a news flash for you. Since they aren't leaving, sweetpea, you should move into all-white enclave. Try Idaho.

I know supposedly American folks of all colors who sound like what you describe, Silver. Got a news flash for you. Since they aren't leaving, sweetpea, you should move into all-white enclave. Try Idaho.

News flash? Were do you live, bubba? Know any His....panic illegal aliens or Blacks or anything? Please, lay off the condescension. These people would eat YOU right up, sweetpea. I will move to Idaho if YOU move into a Barrio, Snarkystarkey. When hell freezes over, right, boy-o? WE should be able to feel free to move ANYWHERE We choose too, but, that isn't the case. I can't tell you how abusive and intolerant these illegal chaps ARE, and YOU wouldn't want to find out, would ya? The principles of Human rights my sweet bippy, what do you care? That is just hyperbole to you, isn’t it?

Last edited:
At last, I am soooo tired of all the phony solutions. Here is a clue, if YOU thought of it, IT’S already been mentioned. I say that because…Hey want some Mexican corn on a stick? I forgot, NOW it's in a cup! Maize V.2. Man, ya don't know what yer missin' if ya don't live with our undocumented immigrant Mexican folk. Corn in a CUP! ALL we Americanos did was put a man on the moon. Invent the internet. Stuff like that. Shame on us, what a bunch of slackers!

Let's start with the simple:

You do know that the turkey is from Mexico, so every Thanksgiving you are celebrating Mexican heritage.

Those pretty red flowers that make Christmas look so festive, poinsettias...yep Mexican.

Now more serious stuff:

BEGINNING WITH REVOLUTIONARY ROOTS
When the colonies on the East Coast of what became the United States rebelled against England, Hispanics played a pivotal role. As Governor of the Louisiana Territory, General Bernardo de Gálvez sent money, rifles, and other supplies to General George Washington. Latinos also raised special collections to aid the fight for independence.

CREATING U.S. TECHNOLOGY

As the new nation expanded across the continent, pioneers sought both homes and wealth. The West seemed rich in metals and ores, but the settlers knew little about how to mine them. When gold and other valuable metals were discovered in California and other states, many prospectors knew only what they had. They had no idea of how to get it out of the ground. To do so, they borrowed mining techniques from Mexico, Peru, and Chile.

BUILDING THE WESTERN U.S.

Managing the water supply was an art the settlers learned from the Mexicans.

DEFENDING THE NATION

As they did in the Revolutionary War, Hispanics have served proudly in each war and conflict entered by this nation. In the course of service, 38 Latinos have been awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor, the highest honor conferred for military bravery.[/B

]In the Civil War, David Glasgow Farragut, son of Jorge Farragut, won fame as a Union hero by blocking Southern ports. His contributions prompted Congress to create the title of Rear Admiral to reward him for his valor.

Federico Fernández Cavada, a Lieutenant Colonel for the Union, fought bravely at Gettysburg, Rafael Chacón also served with the Union and earned the rank of Major. Santos Benavidez fought for the Confederacy. His rank of Colonel was the highest of any Mexican-American army officer in the Civil War.

More than 400,000 Hispanics served the U.S. during World War II. About 25,000 served in the Persian Gulf War.

ENRICHING MEDICINE AND SCIENCE

Dr. Severo Ochoa won the Nobel Prize in Medicine and Physiology for his discovery of RNA (ribonucleic acid),

Contributions

Mexico City is one of the most populated cities in the world with over 20 million people, a complex subway system, world renowned universities, museums, architecture, polutionless public transit and urban planning.

And of course 'corn in a cup' known as elote en vaso is a very old recipe and popular street food. It is delicious, you should try it. And while you are eating your favority summer corn remember, corn came from Mexico over 5000 years ago. Corn

The immigration issue are real and need to be dealt with, however ignorance of the people and country will not solve anything. At least know what you hate.

Thank you. That was educational. Now, what all-white corn fed gated community do YOU live in? I live with these poor poor poor poor folks. REALY! Mexicans that have the English skills of a puddle of mud , and the emotive skills of a puddle of mud, and they really don't like smart Anglos like YOU, and, they would frighten the likes of you. I think, you should post less and live with illegal aliens, sweetpea. For, ten years or so, then feel free to condescend to me.

I am well aware of the socio-economic struggles of Mexican communities and am not ignorant to the lifestyle realities. Your need to lash out is quite revealing. Do you not have the means to live a better lifestyle? Are you mistakenly projecting your inability to navigate your life in a different manner and thus blame your neighbors? Maybe you were born in the home where you live and don't want to leave because after all why should you, you were there first.

Your attempt to reduce Mexican cultural achievements to that of 'corn in a cup' displays both your lack of education and strife to succeed. You are the neighbor I fear most.

News flash? Were do you live, bubba? Know any His....panic illegal aliens or Blacks or anything? Please, lay off the condescension. These people would eat YOU right up, sweetpea. I will move to Idaho if YOU move into a Barrio, Snarkystarkey. When hell freezes over, right, boy-o? WE should be able to feel free to move ANYWHERE We choose too, but, that isn't the case. I can't tell you how abusive and intolerant these illegal chaps ARE, and YOU wouldn't want to find out, would ya? The principles of Human rights my sweet bippy, what do you care? That is just hyperbole to you, isn’t it?

You are a simple racist freak nativist. I am white, well educated, born in to a way of life that I struggled upwards to do better for my children. I and my siblings have succeeded.

Now here is a news flash for you: we live in a democracy. If you are getting outvoted and out cultured where you live and you won't change or you won't move, well, aren't you the stupid one dropped on his head?

I know several illegals in my community right now, and I would rather know them then the citizen meth and crack heads. You are a moron. Man up, American up, and grow up.

You are a simple racist freak nativist. I am white, well educated, born in to a way of life that I struggled upwards to do better for my children. I and my siblings have succeeded.

Now here is a news flash for you: we live in a democracy. If you are getting outvoted and out cultured where you live and you won't change or you won't move, well, aren't you the stupid one dropped on his head?

I know several illegals in my community right now, and I would rather know them then the citizen meth and crack heads. You are a moron. Man up, American up, and grow up.

You are a simplistic jerk. THAT is what YOU are. YOU live FAR FAR FAR away from all these folks, admit it. Snarkey. ADMIT IT. YOU WOULD NEVER STOOP TO ACTUALY LIVING WITH THEM. Right, boy-o? Stop the bullshit.

Last edited:

You are a simplistic jerk. THAT is what YOU are.

Silver, it ain't agonna change, brother. Adapt or move.

My need to lash out is revealing? How tender. You are, as they say, are an insensitive naive jerk. You really don’t get it, you are insulated from reality, it’s almost like you are handicapped or something. You can escape illegals, that makes you feel superior, doesn’t it? I CAN’T escape and this isn’t a choice anyone should make...Perhaps YOU don’t understand THAT. They hurt ME, they violate MY rights and people like YOU? WHAT the hell do you not understand? I am your kin, I beg you to listen. They? THEY? They despise us. YOU too, no matter how well meaning you are. THAT you might grasp too late.

You are the one who compared the US landing on the moon to Mexican corn in a cup as the Mexican singular greatest achievement. I merely offered information to help you understand how wrong that comparison is. Reducing an entire ancient culture to such minimal existence make you "an insensitive naive jerk."

Then you unravel into a poor me campaign regarding your current living conditions. I am sorry but your responses to my post are non sequitor. Also, you are making grand assumptions about me, my identity, my life and where I live - and from where I hale.

Last edited:
Adapt or move. Is that in the Constitution? You snide bastard. LISTEN to me. THEY are here illegally and....YOU don't care, do you? You not only don't understand, you think I am the bad guy? Do I have that straight here? Who's side are YOU on here? I don’t have money or the education, and you side with THEM? You haven’t thought this through, have you? I am your brother, and you would give me to the wolves? NICE.

My need to lash out is revealing? How tender. You are, as they say, are an insensitive naive jerk. You really don’t get it, you are insulated from reality, it’s almost like you are handicapped or something. You can escape illegals, that makes you feel superior, doesn’t it? I CAN’T escape and this isn’t a choice anyone should make...Perhaps YOU don’t understand THAT. They hurt ME, they violate MY rights and people like YOU? WHAT the hell do you not understand? I am your kin, I beg you to listen. They? THEY? They despise us. YOU too, no matter how well meaning you are. THAT you might grasp too late.

Unable to add to Kiki’s eloquence, all I can say is you’re just plain nuts.

Adapt or move. Is that in the Constitution? You snide bastard. LISTEN to me. THEY are here illegally and....YOU don't care, do you? You not only don't understand, you think I am the bad guy? Do I have that straight here? Who's side are YOU on here? I don’t have money or the education, and you side with THEM? You haven’t thought this through, have you? I am your brother, and you would give me to the wolves? NICE.

I would have you wake up and see reality. 12mm illegals are not leaving America. They are here. That will not change. Since that is the case, you will have to learn how to cope more comfortably, or change, or move.

You are the one who compared the US landing on the moon to Mexican corn in a cup as the Mexican singular greatest achievement. I merely offered information to help you understand how wrong that comparison is. Reducing an entire ancient culture to such minimal existence make you "an insensitive naive jerk."

Then you unravel into a poor me campaign regarding your current living conditions. I am sorry but your responses to my post are non sequitor. Also, you are making grand assumptions about me, my identity, my life and where I live - and from where I hale.

Hello. Don't hate me because I am poor. Please. Please. Shouldn't you folks be writing about your the poor fuel economy of your Landrovers or something? Jeese. You make more money than me and feel some affinity for wetbacks? Priceless...

Last edited:

I would have you wake up and see reality. 12mm illegals are not leaving America. They are here. That will not change. Since that is the case, you will have to learn how to cope more comfortably, or change, or move.

And you know this because...?

Hello. Don't hate me because I am poor. Please. Please.Shouldn't you folks be writing about your the poor fuel economy of your Landrovers or something? Jeese. You make more money than me and feel some affinity for wetbacks? Priceless...

I don't hate you. We are posting from two different angles and yours is much more close to your life than my issue is to mine. You are not a bad person for wanting to live in a decent home and a decent neighborhood. You don't have the means, you don't have the means - this does not make me or anybody else superior to you just as you are not superior to anybody else.

I empathize with your situation. And I agree, you should not have to choose to live elsewhere because thugs have been allowed to run amock. The deep seeded resentment you harbor is understandable. But the hate you write here does not reflect you in a good light neither.

Good luck to you.

Kiki C

Last edited:
GHook, if you send them back to Mexico they'll just come back, we should just shoot them on sight as they come across the border. I'm sure we'd have no problemo lining up volunteers. I know all my friends would go.

You’ll also pick up their legal expenses, defending a first degree murder charge can be pricey.

very easy solution cost nothing!!! Pass a law with a date let say Jan 1st 2012.

I don’t believe the Constitution can be repealed and an American Fascist Dictatorship set up that soon.

Why? Was anyone ever convicted of killing an iraqi? An Afghan?... What makes beaners so special? They're invading our country to reek havoc and tamales all over the place.

Monnagonna, you and your ilk "are invading" our country's principles, one of which culturally we are a nation of immigrants. Your cultural beliefs and principles are not exceptional, so you better get over it, because this is not going to change.

Forum List

Back