A Racist Attack, But Will this Make the MSM evening news?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Teenagers poured gasoline on boy walking home from school and set him on fire: cops  - NY Daily News

A 13-year-old boy who police say was doused with gasoline and lit on fire last week while walking home from school is recovering from first-degree burns to his face and head.

The boy was just two blocks from his home in Kansas City Tuesday when two teenagers began to follow him and then attacked him, his mother, Melissa Coon, said.

Police have described the suspects as black 16-year-olds, while the victim is white.

"We were told it's a hate crime," Coon told KTLA.

"They rushed him on the porch as he tried to get the door open," Coon told KMBC. "(One of them) poured the gasoline, then flicked the Bic, and said, 'This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy.'"

By lighting the gasoline, the second attacker "produced a large fireball burning the face and hair" of the boy, according to a Kansas City Police Department report obtained by KCTV.

"It was pretty bad stuff," Detective Stacey Taylor told the TV station, adding that police are concerned the boy may have suffered damage to his eyes and lungs.

Lol, odds are it wont be seen anywhere other than Drudge. I doubt that even Fox would do much with this story. O'reily is good for whining about some white kids not inviting any blacks to their private prom night party, went on for weeks, but he doesnt have the nads to cover this one I'd bet.

I haven't heard of this till now.
Hey that's the point of the story isn't it.
If a few white kids did this Eric Holder would be on the
TV all night long.Rev Al and Jesse Jackson would be all over this.
Pretty sad shit.

Holder will be all over it alright, making sure the black kids get off scott free if his past performance is any indication.

It will not be classified as a racist attack I'm sure because it was black on white crime.
Will be looked at as boyz being boyz....

dont be crying white boys you all started this crap , now its coming back on you.But when they get these two they should sentence them to old "sparky"

dont be crying white boys you all started this crap , now its coming back on you.But when they get these two they should sentence them to old "sparky"

So white children are responsible for what their ancestors did? And the people on the board, too? How were people who weren't born yet supposed to go about stopping the slave trade?

So white children are responsible for what their ancestors did? And the people on the board, too? How were people who weren't born yet supposed to go about stopping the slave trade?

"Sins of the Fathers and mothers",now do you understand. You wont be foregiven.

I'm Hawaiian mixed breed. A high percentage of the black people in the US actually have anglo heritage, which would actually make many African Americans -more- guilty of slavery than I am, were there any logical merit to the "sins of the mother and the father" philosophy.

That philosophy is, however, complete and utter bullshit. You can't -rightly- hold someone responsible for what their predecessors did. Why? Because the ancestors had nothing to do with it. The fathers and mothers shit is just as racist as any philosophy that's ever had or ever will have a foothold in mainstream US politics. It's also offensively stupid, and I would thank you to blow that philosophy right out your self-righteous ass.

"Foregive" that you ignorant dumb fuck.

Last edited:

I'm Hawaiian mixed breed. A high percentage of the black people in the US actually have anglo heritage, which would actually make many African Americans -more- guilty of slavery than I am, were there any logical merit to the "sins of the mother and the father" philosophy.

That philosophy is, however, complete and utter bullshit. You can't -rightly- hold someone responsible for what their predecessors did. Why? Because the ancestors had nothing to do with it. The fathers and mothers shit is just as racist as any philosophy that's ever had or ever will have a foothold in mainstream US politics. It's also offensively stupid, and I would thank you to blow that philosophy right out your self-righteous ass.

When white fucks stand around a tree with their off-spring watching what their neighbors did to a Black man,that is sins of the fathers and mothers.Then when the kids grow up and do the same thing,Sins of the parents follow to the bastards.They wont be foregiven. So
you can stand under the tree ass hole and salute that fag hitler all you want.

So, I guess, applying your twisted thinking, since my ancestors fought for the union in the civl war, you should be kissing my ass, right?

You racist stupid asses make me so god damned sick.

Please, ESADIAF.

When white fucks stand around a tree with their off-spring watching what their neighbors did to a Black man,that is sins of the fathers and mothers.Then when the kids grow up and do the same thing,Sins of the parents follow to the bastards.They wont be foregiven. So

You are a sick jack ass. I pray to God you get what is coming to you for stirring up this kind of shit.

Power to the people,keep cracking those white heads my brothers,cause if you dont the Hispanics will.

I think I got a little more heated than I should have when you implied that I'm somehow responsible for slavery. It's clear that you're slow enough that I really should have given you a pass.

Lemme try to clue you in on something. I never stood under any tree and watched white people do evil things to black people. I never saluted hitler. I also never stood under a tree and did evil things to black people once I came of age. Lots of people with anglo heritage can make the same claim. In fact, -most- of them can.

If you can't get past assuming that all the white people in this country personally witnessed and encouraged acts of racism while they grew into evil adult white people who were committing the same sort of racist acts, you're being willfully ignorant, and you're just as racist as the racists you hate.

This simple: Holding an entire race of people responsible for the negative actions of a smaller group of individuals is, by definition, racist. Doesn't matter what race you're holding responsible or how evil the negative actions were. That's the last I'm going to say about it because there is literally nothing you can say that can logically dispute that point. If you can't think your way through to that truth, there is, quite frankly, no hope for you, and no rightful place for your inferior model in the gene pool.

Racist - This is why you tribal idiots have ben killing each other for a thousand years.

This is some ignorant bullshit, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Forum List

Back