A question for USMB lefties

Explain how having more than it takes to sterilize the biosphere is sane, sober policy or STFU.
I asked FIRST.

WHY would you sell out your ADVANTAGE if YOU could enforce the FREE WORLD?

YOU are an IDIOT.

Because with half we still have the capability to devastate every nation on earth. Why do we need more than that?

TAKE THE QUIZ MoonGlow Failed <By No fucking particuliar suprise> to take:

Question IS who's gonna DO it?

Freedom lovers that have it as Big Stick diplomacy...or some Rogue as a threat?

You have TWO people locked in a room with a dispute...the room is doused with gasoline.

ONE has One match...the other a full book.

How MANY does it take?

And does it matter?

WHY should WE give in to one with ONE? A Dozen? A Hundred? A thousand?

M*A*D...

Reagan Doctrine.

Last edited:
I asked FIRST.

WHY would you sell out your ADVANTAGE if YOU could enforce the FREE WORLD?

YOU are an IDIOT.

Because with half we still have the capability to devastate every nation on earth. Why do we need more than that?

You have TWO people locked in a room with a dispute...the room is doused with gasoline.

How MANY does it take?

And does it matter?

M*A*D...

Regan Doctrine.

That still does not explain why we need any more than it takes to kill the world. IRL do you step on a spider 50 times and blast it with the shotgun before you are satisfied it is dead?

Last edited:

How MANY does it take?

And does it matter?

M*A*D...

Regan Doctrine.

That still does not explain why we need any more than it takes to kill the world. IRL do you must step on a spider 50 times and blast it with the shotgun before you are satisfied it is dead?

It does

And more Countries have them MORE on the way.

Again?

ANSWER the question?

Is there any difference between killing everyone once and killing them several times over? It's paranoid bullshit, you cannot explain why having excess capability in this area is any advantage.

Is there any difference between killing everyone once and killing them several times over? It's paranoid bullshit, you cannot explain why having excess capability in this area is any advantage.

The ONLY ones paranoid is the LEFT...and thier WILLINGNESS to give advantage to the enemies of LIBERTY.

The ANSWER is...

A game that is NOT to be PLAYED, but if pressed? Will LIBERTY or TYRANNY survive...? And Do you want to risk any answer by giving up ANY defense?

OBAMA has already told us.

HE...sides with TYRANNY.

The ONLY ones paranoid is the LEFT...and thier WILLINGNESS to give advantage to the enemies of LIBERTY.

The ANSWER is...

A game that is NOT to be PLAYED, but if pressed? Will LIBERTY or TYRANNY survive...? And Do you want to risk any answer by giving up ANY defense?

HE...sides with TYRANNY.

Are you still not getting this? People aren't scared of our bombs like they used to be, we can turn any medium sized country into a smoking pit without ever using nukes, large continental conflicts are a thing of the past. THE COLD WAR IS OVER, sorry to break it to you.

The ANSWER is...

HE...sides with TYRANNY.

Are you still not getting this? People aren't scared of our bombs like they used to be, we can turn any medium sized country into a smoking pit without ever using nukes, large continental conflicts are a thing of the past. THE COLD WAR IS OVER, sorry to break it to you.

*I* get it quite well...and the same WAY that i did serving under Ronald Reagan.

YOU NEVER SURRENDER ADVANTAGE when it comes to Liberty of the PEOPLE...any people.

*THIS* is what YOU miss.

Read a few history books. YOU missed the lessons.

The ANSWER is...

HE...sides with TYRANNY.

*I* get it quite well...and the same WAY that i did serving under Ronald Reagan.

YOU NEVER SURRENDER ADVANTAGE when it comes to Liberty of the PEOPLE...any people.

*THIS* is what YOU miss.

Seriously, the Cold War is over, I was not joking around, it really did end quite some time ago, capitalism won, Reagan was granted sainthood, you should remember? Threats are not what they used to be and there no longer needs to be some stupid pissing contest with anyone, we have more and better than anyone likely to ever threaten us short of Alien invasion and we could get by comfortably with many less.

*THIS* is what YOU miss.

Seriously, the Cold War is over, I was not joking around, it really did end quite some time ago, capitalism won, Reagan was granted sainthood, you should remember? Threats are not what they used to be and there no longer needs to be some stupid pissing contest with anyone, we have more and better than anyone likely to ever threaten us short of Alien invasion and we could get by comfortably with many less.
COLD WAr was NEVER over.

The United States and Liberty-Loving Democracies are NEVER out of danger of EVIL.

THIS is why leftists as YOU *FAIL* bigtime.

Your inability to think outside the BOX and never admit EVIL EXISTS.

And Evil has since the DAWN of man. WHEN will YOU be willing to GROW UP and realize it?

WHY DO people as YOU wish to capitulate to it?

*THIS* is what YOU miss.

COLD WAr was NEVER over.

The United States and Liberty-Loving Democracies are NEVER out of danger of EVIL.

And Evil has since the DAWN of man. WHEN will YOU be willing to GROW UP and realize it?

You throw a pissy little tantrum like that while telling me to grow up? I am suggesting no more than fitting our military posture to threats that exist now and tomorrow rather than threats that a bunch of old farts fondly remember from yesteryear.

COLD WAr was NEVER over.

You throw a pissy little tantrum like that while telling me to grow up? I am suggesting no more than fitting our military posture to threats that exist now and tomorrow rather than threats that a bunch of old farts fondly remember from yesteryear.

NO Tantrum thrown or IMPLIED.

*CALL* me what you wish...it is YOU that Liberty escapes.

DEAL with it.

I'll DO what I do to ensure YOUR type gets defeat for the sake of my Countrymen and Liberty.

As a Matter of course? I will INSIST on YOUR defeat.

Last edited:
Why on earth would any of you think it's a good idea to weaken our nuclear arsenal?

I know Obama has plans of eventually ridding the world of nukes, but seriously, shouldn't the plan be to empower the good guys and make sure the bad guys don't get them???

Here's an article on Obama wanting to cut down more of our warheads.

A Cut Too Far | Washington Free Beacon

Several reasons

1. If you have one nuclear weapon that you can deliver with certainty, nobody is going to fuck with you
2. We have in the order of 1500 nuclear weapons and foolproof delivery systems
3. Russia is the only nation with close to our capability and they want to cut down
4. We have had no use for our vast nuclear arsenal, subs, missiles and bombers for 60 years

We can cut our warheads, subs, missiles, bombers and support personnel in half and we would still have nobody who will mess with us

Why on earth would any of you think it's a good idea to weaken our nuclear arsenal?

I know Obama has plans of eventually ridding the world of nukes, but seriously, shouldn't the plan be to empower the good guys and make sure the bad guys don't get them???

Several reasons

1. If you have one nuclear weapon that you can deliver with certainty, nobody is going to fuck with you
3. Russia is the only nation with close to our capability and they want to cut down
4. We have had no use for our vast nuclear arsenal, subs, missiles and bombers for 60 years

We can cut our warheads, subs, missiles, bombers and support personnel in half and we would still have nobody who will mess with us

^^IDIOT TOTALLY MISSES THE MARK!

:badgrin:

COLD WAr was NEVER over.

DEAL with it.

I'll DO what I do to ensure YOUR type gets defeat for the sake of my Countrymen and Liberty.

My type? Good lord, good thing cooler heads than yours are in charge of our nuclear arsenal and threat assessment. Tell you what, go buy a big world map and 1500 red dot stickers and see how fast you run out of space. We do not need that many.

Several reasons

Impress me

Several reasons

Impress me

Read the thresad Retired one.

Or did you forget how to read?

DEAL with it.

My type? Good lord, good thing cooler heads than yours are in charge of our nuclear arsenal and threat assessment. Tell you what, go buy a big world map and 1500 red dot stickers and see how fast you run out of space. We do not need that many.

There ARE no cooler heads.

I gave YOU the Doctrine.

YOU can't deal with it or EVIL.

YOU Side with EVIL and capitulation.

It is MY hope that SMARTER heads as mine learn the Reagan Doctrine that YOU have dismissed, and equally, the EVIL YOU dismiss that exists.

Hey we finally found something that the tax payers pay for that just lays around being useless all the time that conservatives want to support.

*THIS* is what YOU miss.

COLD WAr was NEVER over.

Your inability to think outside the BOX and never admit

]And Evil has since the DAWN of man. WHEN will YOU be willing to GROW UP and realize it?[

And what about when you're the problem half the time? Then what?

You and the likes of Warrior and Bigreb would be some of the most freedom-hating people I know.
'
oh, sure, you say you like freedom, but on your terms...and there's the rub..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back