A question for USMB lefties

Why on earth would any of you think it's a good idea to weaken our nuclear arsenal?

I know Obama has plans of eventually ridding the world of nukes, but seriously, shouldn't the plan be to empower the good guys and make sure the bad guys don't get them???

Here's an article on Obama wanting to cut down more of our warheads.

A Cut Too Far | Washington Free Beacon

How many do you need?

with the nuke carrying subs, tht alone is the greatest threat to Russia, China, Iran etc

Question IS who's gonna DO it?

Freedom lovers that have it as Big Stick diplomacy...or some Rogue as a threat?

You have TWO people locked in a room with a dispute...the room is doused with gasoline.

ONE has One match...the other a full book.

How MANY does it take?

From what I hear all talks of reducing the number of nukes just means the ones that are sitting there ready to launch. Put them on a shelf, in the unlikely event we run out of a ready force of 300 or so we could quickly ready some more. I don't see the big deal, keeping a fleet of ICBMs sitting there ready has to cost an obscene amount of money.

Why on earth would any of you think it's a good idea to weaken our nuclear arsenal?

I know Obama has plans of eventually ridding the world of nukes, but seriously, shouldn't the plan be to empower the good guys and make sure the bad guys don't get them???

Here's an article on Obama wanting to cut down more of our warheads.

A Cut Too Far | Washington Free Beacon

Ever heard of nuclear winter?

Eliminating nukes altogether is never going to happen. That genie is out of the bottle. But we don't need so many that cockroaches will be the only species to survive.

Liberals dont understand that you cant undiscover the nuclear bomb.

Republicans have a policy of never allowing common sense to conquer their paranoia. No one is trying to undiscover the bomb, just trying to save a few bucks on something practically anyone would agree that we have a capability stupendously higher than any threat warrants. If we had 1000 carrier groups in the Navy that might seem a little much but with H-bombs such wasteful excess is just dandy.

Republicans have a policy of never allowing common sense to conquer their paranoia. No one is trying to undiscover the bomb, just trying to save a few bucks on something practically anyone would agree that we have a capability stupendously higher than any threat warrants. If we had 1000 carrier groups in the Navy that might seem a little much but with H-bombs such wasteful excess is just dandy.

You know it is wasteful how? Cause it makes you wet yourself?

It's wasteful because it is unused and very likely to remain unused, Without searching I believe we have about 1500 large yield warheads ready to launch by various methods, what threat warrants such a huge program?

Last edited:

It's wasteful because it is unused and very likely to remain unused, Without searching I believe we have about 1500 large yield warheads ready to launch by various methods, what thread warrants such a huge program?

And WHY does it BOTHER YOU that WE have the power?

Do you have the same GUILT FEELINGS every lesftist does for slavery?

WTF is WRONG with you?

It's wasteful because it is unused and very likely to remain unused, Without searching I believe we have about 1500 large yield warheads ready to launch by various methods, what thread warrants such a huge program?
So how about we denotate it somewhere huh?????? I have a gun but dont shoot it is that wasteful???I mean I should get rid of it right and what? Trust I can talk a criminal from raping and killing my wife and daughter while the cops come IF they come? But at least I got rid of that gun right???I mean I was wasteful............You are a fucking moron.

WTF is WRONG with you?

Explain how having more than it takes to sterilize the biosphere is sane, sober policy or STFU.

WTF is WRONG with you?

Explain how having more than it takes to sterilize the biosphere is sane, sober policy or STFU.
I asked FIRST.

WHY would you sell out your ADVANTAGE if YOU could enforce the FREE WORLD?

YOU are an IDIOT.

WTF is WRONG with you?

Liberty Lovers NEVER S T F U :evil:

learn it, Live it, KNOW It asswipe.

READY to enforce it.

Last edited:

So how about we denotate it somewhere huh?????? I have a gun but dont shoot it is that wasteful???I mean I should get rid of it right and what? Trust I can talk a criminal from raping and killing my wife and daughter while the cops come IF they come? But at least I got rid of that gun right???I mean I was wasteful............You are a fucking moron.

Should we have 1000 aircraft carrier groups in the Navy? Of course not, that would be crazy. How about a standing army 500 times bigger? This cannot be explained in any way that makes sense to anyone but a rabid gun nut.

Occupied is a UNION THUG...it's best to approach him on that front.

That's a damn good reason to vote for President Obama. He pushed other counries into the START treaty without ever giving up even one working nuke.

Check it out.

You will learn that every single nuke weapon he "gave up" was not in working condition OR was so out of date, we didn't even keep in on line.

Open your minds for just a few minutes and you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Or, keep up the same old shit of Barry Soetoro bad Etch A Sketch good.

Just don't bother pretending you're looking for facts because YOU ARE NOT.

WTF is WRONG with you?

I asked FIRST.

WHY would you sell out your ADVANTAGE if YOU could enforce the FREE WORLD?

YOU are an IDIOT.

Because with half we still have the capability to devastate every nation on earth. Why do we need more than that?

Forum List

Back