A question for the Fox moonbats.......

check ouut zona's fan base in the flame zone. and take some popcorn with you :lol::lol:

oh wow..this is deep stuff. What kind of popcorn should i bring? What person did I neg rep start a thread on me this time?

Was it you dumbass?

Are you going to get the gunny and sic him on me again? He is a real threat.

You wait until we get home, my big brother is gonna kick your ass......lol :lol:

Athiest, listen...we god fearing American Christians dont feel the same way you do sir. Continue with your 666 craziness and please seek help. :eusa_angel:

Godist.

LOL!!!! Thats rich, a christian telling me, an atheist, that the pentagram and 666 are MY doing. Its not my craziness, its YOURS dipshit, i just make fun of it. What kind of fucking idiot would suggest an atheist invented that crap? You put your foot in your mouth every time you open it.

Jethro, try to keep up. I didn't say you invented the 666 thing...I just said since you are an atheist, you may delve into the devil worshiping thing. Who knows, who cares. Atheists are just funny.

An Atheist righty. You cant make this shit up...lol

Wrong again Zona, if an Atheist does not believe in God how could they believe in Satan?
:cuckoo:

You are making the mistake of assuming i give 2 shits about Hannity. I dont. Im only pointing out that you use Nazi imagery in your avatar. That makes you a fucking piece of shit racist. Believe me, people that arent racist wouldnt have a swastica anywhere near their avatar.

Athiest, listen...we god fearing American Christians dont feel the same way you do sir. Continue with your 666 craziness and please seek help. :eusa_angel:

Godist.

I dunno, zona.
I wouldn't want a swastica in my avatar. Could be a subconscious issue with you. :eusa_whistle:

So are you an atheist supporter as well? What have YOU got against god?

LOL!!!! Thats rich, a christian telling me, an atheist, that the pentagram and 666 are MY doing. Its not my craziness, its YOURS dipshit, i just make fun of it. What kind of fucking idiot would suggest an atheist invented that crap? You put your foot in your mouth every time you open it.

Jethro, try to keep up. I didn't say you invented the 666 thing...I just said since you are an atheist, you may delve into the devil worshiping thing. Who knows, who cares. Atheists are just funny.

Wrong again Zona, if an Atheist does not believe in God how could they believe in Satan?

Atheism can be defined as the state of disbelief or non-belief in the existence of a deity or deities.

On the other hand this guy could be a complete nutjob. Like I said before, dont know, dont care.

Atheists are funny people.

Godist.

I dunno, zona.
I wouldn't want a swastica in my avatar. Could be a subconscious issue with you. :eusa_whistle:

So are you an athiest supporter as well? What have YOU got against god?

Jawohl, mein schwuler Führer.

Godist.

I dunno, zona.

So are you an atheist supporter as well? What have YOU got against god?

So you equate a swastica with God? :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Atheism can be defined as the state of disbelief or non-belief in the existence of a deity or deities.

On the other hand this guy could be a complete nutjob. Like I said before, dont know, dont care.

You are really reaching now arent you. Thats the typical reaction after a person puts their foot in their mouth. Sorry, but its too late. You said stupid things, now you can deal with the aftermath, dumbass. :lol:

So, how are you going to celebrate the New Year?

From the looks of things, you may end up staring at a snow scree on your television....

Fox, Time Warner Cable Go to Wire in Vitriolic Talks Over Carriage Fees

By SHIRA OVIDE

Time Warner Cable Inc. and News Corp. traded barbs on Wednesday as they face a New Year's deadline in their landmark fight over TV-programming fees. If the fight remains unresolved it will threaten millions of cable-TV subscribers with the loss of Fox broadcast programs, including big football games, in coming days.

The two sides remain at odds as they try to conclude months of talks over a new contract for Time Warner Cable to pipe News Corp. programming to viewers. Chase Carey, News Corp.'s president and chief operating officer, said in a memo to employees Wednesday, "it looks like we will not reach an agreement and our channels may very well go off the air in Time Warner Cable systems at midnight [Dec. 31]."

Time Warner Cable and News Corp. executives say the outcome of their negotiations will help determine the future path of the television business.

News Corp. Warns of Fox Disruptions as Time Warner Cable Talks Go Down to Wire - WSJ.com

Kinda looks like at 12:00 am, EST, you guys are going to have to figure out another way of getting your hate feeds.

Shit........you may have to end up watching CNN or (gasp!) MSNBC!

American Idol and all that other pablum bullshit?

Good riddance.

You made the question too difficult. It's hard to understand. You have to speak in a language that can be understood.

Either "Simpleton" or "Confederate".

I watched some football yesterday, but it sure seemed like Fox was on ALL day.

You are really reaching now arent you. Thats the typical reaction after a person puts their foot in their mouth. Sorry, but its too late. You said stupid things, now you can deal with the aftermath, dumbass. :lol:

Actually no. You, you atheist (sorry for being so harsh) look like the devil worshiping, non god loving fool you are. :lol:

he he .....el o el....and clappy hands...:clap2: oh and neener neener.

:cool:

(By the way, what did god do to you? was it a over friendly priest at choir practice? :) )

To be serious for a sec...I said this: "Atheism can be defined as the state of disbelief or non-belief in the existence of a deity or deities." Is this true? If so, how is that reaching?

Last edited:

Actually no. You, you atheist (sorry for being so harsh) look like the devil worshiping, non god loving fool you are. :lol:

(By the way, what did god do to you? was it a over friendly priest at choir practice? :) )

To be serious for a sec...I said this: "Atheism can be defined as the state of disbelief or non-belief in the existence of a deity or deities." Is this true? If so, how is that reaching?

I dont give a shit what atheism can or cant be defined as, i simply dont believe in fairy tales, particularly ones that were written by ignorant primitive men. Just because some idiot wrote a story back in the day, and someone decided it should be added to a collection of absurd stories in a book called the bible, is not a good reason for me to think that shit is real.

If its any consolation, i dont hold Christians at the lowest end of the retard religion scale. Those spots belong to Mormons, Scientologists..... and the WORST religion on earth is quite obviously Islam.

I dont give a shit what atheism can or cant be defined as, i simply dont believe in fairy tales, particularly ones that were written by ignorant primitive men. Just because some idiot wrote a story back in the day, and someone decided it should be added to a collection of absurd stories in a book called the bible, is not a good reason for me to think that shit is real.

If its any consolation, i dont hold Christians at the lowest end of the retard religion scale. Those spots belong to Mormons, Scientologists..... and the WORST religion on earth is quite obviously Islam.

Hey Goo Boy, you stated that you don't believe in fairy tales.

Just one question there ya sperm sputtering colon bandit, do you think that you're intelligent?

Because, if you don't think that God is real, you can't be intelligent, and therefore, you ARE a fairy tale.

Why do I state this? Check the physics, science and all sorts of "advanced" things that are contained in a VERY old book.

The Torah.

We're just NOW getting to the point where it's easy to see His handiwork. And yes, even Einstein believed in a higher power.

Forum List

Back