A Question For My Democrat Pals

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....about well-known sexual predator, and the most popular of Democrat former Presidents....

1. :"May 25, 1996| Associated Press

LIMA, Peru — A top Peruvian anthropologist said Friday that President Clinton's joke about the sex appeal of an Inca mummy was "tacky" and criticized the display of the mummy in Washington.

Clinton joked during a political fund-raiser Wednesday that the 500-year-old frozen mummy, known as the Ice Princess, was "good-looking" and if he were single he might ask her out. "That mummy looks better than I do on my worst days," he said.

The mummy is believed to be the best-preserved body from the pre-Columbian era. Also called Juanita by Peruvian scientists, the 12- to 14-year-old girl ....

Anthropologist Sonia Guillen said, "Obviously, there's a lack of respect" in Clinton's remarks."
Remark About Mummy Called 'Tacky'

2. The question is based on today's news....
"ANCIENT “hobbits” recently discovered in Indonesia were not an early form of modern human but an entirely different species, scientists have found.

The ancient hobbits, who would have stood at 3.5 foot tall, were found at Liang Bua on the island of Flores in 2003."
Flores Man ‘hobbits’ found in Indonesia were NOT our human relatives, scientists confirm
LB1+reconstructed.jpg

The question is, would the fact that this female was not human, have slowed Bill down?

....not that Democrats wouldn't have still voted for Bill.

The question is, would the fact that this female was not human, have slowed Bill down?
Nah he would have called her "chocolate thunder thighs" or something and still lost his TV show.

Nice try.....but it must indicate that you recognize what a low-life Clinton is.
Who? Oh you're talking about someone from the family that's living deep inside your head. Might I suggest that there are lots of other hobbies that are more productive than obsessing about the Clinton's.

....about well-known sexual predator, and the most popular of Democrat former Presidents....

LIMA, Peru — A top Peruvian anthropologist said Friday that President Clinton's joke about the sex appeal of an Inca mummy was "tacky" and criticized the display of the mummy in Washington.

Clinton joked during a political fund-raiser Wednesday that the 500-year-old frozen mummy, known as the Ice Princess, was "good-looking" and if he were single he might ask her out. "That mummy looks better than I do on my worst days," he said.

The mummy is believed to be the best-preserved body from the pre-Columbian era. Also called Juanita by Peruvian scientists, the 12- to 14-year-old girl ....

Anthropologist Sonia Guillen said, "Obviously, there's a lack of respect" in Clinton's remarks."

"ANCIENT “hobbits” recently discovered in Indonesia were not an early form of modern human but an entirely different species, scientists have found.

The ancient hobbits, who would have stood at 3.5 foot tall, were found at Liang Bua on the island of Flores in 2003."
Flores Man ‘hobbits’ found in Indonesia were NOT our human relatives, scientists confirm
LB1+reconstructed.jpg

With a little plastic surgery, she would look like this

11trump_zpssmpabxeh.png

Nah he would have called her "chocolate thunder thighs" or something and still lost his TV show.

Nice try.....but it must indicate that you recognize what a low-life Clinton is.
Who? Oh you're talking about someone from the family that's living deep inside your head. Might I suggest that there are lots of other hobbies that are more productive than obsessing about the Clinton's.

The OP said this:

You claiming to have voted for some other 'Bill' for President?

Speak up!

LB1+reconstructed.jpg

According to the Democrats, only Republicans can be guilty of sexual harassment

But he didn't lose his show. The Senate acquitted him.

LB1+reconstructed.jpg

With a little plastic surgery, she would look like this

11trump_zpssmpabxeh.png

Spoken like a true Democrat.

LB1+reconstructed.jpg

According to the Democrats, only Republicans can be guilty of sexual harassment

But he didn't lose his show. The Senate acquitted him.

Turns out perjury and sexual harassment are resume enhancement for Democrats.

Who knew they's become the party of no character and no morals.

The OP said this:

Speak up!
I was too young. I shudder to think how many would have died in wars if a republican had been President during that time though.

And.....in a related Science News story.....

Scientists have found a new species that may be related to the Clintons:

"The footprints of a mysterious reptile that lived about 250 million years ago have been identified in fossils from the Pyrenees mountains.

_95702083_track.jpg

Unknown ancient reptile roamed the Pyrenees mountains - BBC News

Rumor has it that California Democrats have given it a drivers license, and registered it to vote.........

LB1+reconstructed.jpg

lol, since you believe the Earth is 6000 years old, how is it possible these 'hobbits' ever existed?

Dafuck does this thread have to do with "Democrats'?

Composition Fallacy much?
It's like this. Anything, creature, tree, Godzilla, Grey Alien, Dolphin, toilet seat, fungus, or even a Mexican footprint, that is given a drivers license and the right to vote, has everything to do with democrats.

LB1+reconstructed.jpg

So, Mexicans came from Indonesia?

Dafuck does this thread have to do with "Democrats'?

Composition Fallacy much?
It's like this. Anything, creature, tree, Godzilla, Grey Alien, Dolphin, toilet seat, fungus, or even a Mexican footprint, that is given a drivers license and the right to vote, has everything to do with democrats.

Hey, did you know that "the left" is comprised of just one guy?

True fact. There's a thread about it.

I bet he's lefthanded too.

The OP said this:

Speak up!
I was too young. I shudder to think how many would have died in wars if a republican had been President during that time though.

I don't know why this would give you any satisfaction, but, for clarity, during the administration of military-hating Bill Clinton, 7500 (total military active duty military deaths from 1993-2000)...military lives lost.
...Source: Department of Defense report (PDF).

The OP said this:

Speak up!

I don't know why this would give you any satisfaction, but, for clarity, during the administration of military-hating Bill Clinton, 7500 (total military active duty military deaths from 1993-2000)...military lives lost.
...Source: Department of Defense report (PDF).
How many 10's of thousands more would have died under a republicans? Thank goodness, we'll never know.

Forum List

Back