A Question for Liberals

Next thing ya know the libtard men will demand Taxpayer Subsidized pussy. On birth control of course

was the iraq invasion provided to ewe personally? how big is your living room?

Shot down your thread in one post, did I?

:lol:

No.You know quite well what OP asked and made no effort to answer.

I answered it fine. And I will go a step futher. I don't want to pay for the projection of American power world wide. That means support for other country's military and some 800 American bases in foreign countries.

Shot down your thread in one post, did I?

:lol:

I answered it fine. And I will go a step futher. I don't want to pay for the projection of American power world wide. That means support for other country's military and some 800 American bases in foreign countries.

The odds that you pay Federal taxes are exactly.... zero.

LOL

The Iraqi invasion.

But everything else should be provided for you by your Neighbor, eh?...

:)

peace...

I do pretty well on my own..and it actually seems I've paid in more then I get out. So much so..I got a tax refund this year.

In any case..the people getting the most free stuff..are corporate executives.

Check out the first class section of a plane the next time you board one. Chances are, that guy sipping champagne..is doing it on your dime.

And he won't even wave at ya when you pass him.

The odds that you pay Federal taxes are exactly.... zero.

LOL

50% of Income Earners do not...

I do... And then some.

:)

peace...

Name one thing you think SHOULD NOT be provided to YOU by the AMerican TaxPayer. Just one.

Und der Katze sagt:

The US taxpayers give an ungodly amount of money to Israel, a nation of shnorrers. But none of the right-wingers are pissing and moaning about that. I wonder why?

Consumer goods and services.
But we're not in any danger of that, are we?

On the public vs private issue....
Can you imagine a PRIVATELY RUN SEWER system, with each house able to decide which company and what standard they want?

Recently while I was in the UK, they announced that the EU was forcing all mobile phone makers to adopt ONE standard for power cables. Now that saved consumers headaches and money.

CONZ will gladly impose the tyranny of the corporation, in which they have NO VOICE over government oversight, over which they DO have some control.

Forum List

Back