A Question for Black posters

I rationalize it by educating myself. The more I learn the more I understand where it comes from. I have educated my kids to the achievements of Black civilizations in the past. I tell my kids to not waste time trying to convince whites that racism exists. I tell them the best thing they can do is succeed. I give them the real truth in knowing they have to work 10 times as hard as a white person to get the same level of reward. I must have done a good job because all of them are wildly successful.
And probably extremely racist.
They are all Black. They cant be racist.
Which is why I said they are probably racist. You taught them how to be that. YOU. Babies grow into children...and they don't see skin color, race, sex, etc. They just see another baby/child. They are TAUGHT to be racist. And reading your posts for a very long time...I know those kids that are now maybe adults..hate whites as much as you do. AND, you said you were raising a white kid. That kid probably hates her own race too.
Youre wrong. Babies see color and other physical differences before they can even talk. My god daughter turns out to be about 11% African so she doesnt claim being white anymore.I never understand why white people like you think educating Blacks to real history is racist. If your people hadnt lied there would be nothing for you to get defensive about and call me a racist.
You are a racist, Asc. Plain and simple. And yes, babies can see colors. You deliberately misconstrued my intent, which is what you do so well. Put a black, brown, white baby together, they play. They touch. They smile. Its only when they are old enough to understand language from their parent(s) that they learn racism. Which is what you teach here...and to those under your "care". Argue all you want. You. Are. A. Racist.
I didnt misconstrue your intent. You were just bad at illuminating it. Your words were that babies dont see skin color race etc and thats factually incorrect. Of course they are taught to be racists but only white children can be taught that here in the US and other white dominated societies. If you feel I am a racist then I must be doing my job. Anytime a white person calls me a racist it give me a warm feeling because I know the truths I speak are violating their feeling of superiority and making them nervous.

I can see that racism is a major blight on US society. It sort of shocks me. We have issues in the UK but nothing like I see on these forums.

Racists in the UK can kiss goodbye to a career in the public eye but in the US they get sent to Washington.

How do you cope with it on a personal level ? What do you tell your kids ? How do you rationalise this and keep your temper ?

I wont respond to redneck racist trash on this thread.

Continuing on as a leading troll.

Will you respond to black racist trash?

i-SfsW42g-M.jpg

I can see that racism is a major blight on US society. It sort of shocks me. We have issues in the UK but nothing like I see on these forums.

Racists in the UK can kiss goodbye to a career in the public eye but in the US they get sent to Washington.

How do you cope with it on a personal level ? What do you tell your kids ? How do you rationalise this and keep your temper ?

Tommy, racism is nowhere near as prevalent as our biased media portrays it. The media pushes this idea because it's just another swipe at President Trump. They incorrectly portray him as racist and our country being more racist because of him. Nothing could be further from the truth. It's complete BS.
Said by a white person. This is like men telling women that sexual assault is nowhere near as prevalent as our biased media portrays it.
Once AGAIN you prove YOU are the most racist individual that posts on these threads. Congratulations.

Tommy, racism is nowhere near as prevalent as our biased media portrays it. The media pushes this idea because it's just another swipe at President Trump. They incorrectly portray him as racist and our country being more racist because of him. Nothing could be further from the truth. It's complete BS.

The past year of research has made it very clear: Trump won because of racial resentment
Another study produces the same findings we’ve seen over and over again.
By German Lopez@germanrlopez [email protected] Dec 15, 2017, 2:40pm EST

More than a year after President Donald Trump won the election, there are still some questions about what drove him to victory: Was it genuine anxiety about the state of the economy? Or was it racism and racial resentment?

Over at the Washington Post, researchers Matthew Fowler, Vladimir Medenica, and Cathy Cohen have published the results of a new survey on these questions, with a focus on the 41 percent of white millennials who voted for Trump and the sense of “white vulnerability” that motivated them. The conclusion is very clear:

Contrary to what some have suggested, white millennial Trump voters were not in more economically precarious situations than non-Trump voters. Fully 86 percent of them reported being employed, a rate similar to non-Trump voters; and they were 14 percent less likely to be low income than white voters who did not support Trump. Employment and income were not significantly related to that sense of white vulnerability.

So what was? Racial resentment.

Even when controlling for partisanship, ideology, region and a host of other factors, white millennials fit Michael Tesler’s analysis, explored here. As he put it, economic anxiety isn’t driving racial resentment; rather, racial resentment is driving economic anxiety. We found, as he has in a larger population, that racial resentment is the biggest predictor of white vulnerability among white millennials. Economic variables like education, income and employment made a negligible difference.

The past year of research has made it very clear: Trump won because of racial resentment

Racial Resentment, Not Economics, Elected Trump

I hope it’s not rude to interrupt the Donald Trump victory celebration, but I have a confession: I was wrong. I gave Trump’s voters more sympathy than they deserve.

It’s hardly consoling that I was parroting conventional wisdom, which understood the Donald’s enthusiasts as the left-behind lunchpail set: workers without college degrees who couldn’t get traction in a merciless economy managed by indifferent elites. Sure, the billionaire’s vile rhetoric attracted bigots, but just as important, he was a carrot-coiffed middle finger, flipped to the out-of-touch Man on behalf of people struggling to make rent.

I bought into this narrative, arguing that we should help the needy, including Trump voters. I still think we should do that, but I’m no longer convinced that many Trump voters would be helped. It turns out that they aren’t so much “the desperate, the damned, the disinherited,” to crib Jesse Jackson’s old line, as they are whites in a lather over racial diversity, fanned perhaps by angst over changing social mores.

Trump’s supporters are better off than many other Americans. So what else drives them?

Trump voters aren’t as loaded as their hero. But their median household income of $72,000 gives them considerably more than the $62,000 national median. Buttressing that point, Gallup conducted 87,000 interviews before the election and found, in The Washington Post’s words, that “those who view Trump favorably have not been disproportionately affected by foreign trade or immigration” — Trump’s signature issues — "compared with people with unfavorable views of the Republican presidential nominee. The results suggest that his supporters, on average, do not have lower incomes than other Americans, nor are they more likely to be unemployed.”

This reinforced exit polls during the primaries, which found Trump voter’s incomes comparable to those of Ted Cruz’s supporters, and higher than Hillary Clinton’s and Bernie Sanders’s.

Research Finds That Racism, Sexism, and Status Fears Drove Trump Voters
Two new studies suggest Trump broadened the Republican Party's appeal by tapping into deep-seated anxieties and prejudices.
Author: Tom Jacobs
Publish date: Apr 24, 2018
When blue-collar whites heard that implied message from Donald Trump, many realized it aligned with their own beliefs. As a result, they broke with precedent to support the Republican candidate for president.

That's the conclusion of a new study in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, the latest to analyze what drove Trump voters (aside from traditional party affiliation). Other recently published studies have pointed to the appeal of authoritarianism, or plain old racism and sexism.

University of Pennsylvania political scientist Diana Mutz reports a key group of voters—those who switched parties to vote for Trump—were motivated by the vision of a frightening fall in social status. In short, they feared they were in the process of losing their previously privileged positions.

This thesis is hardly new. In October of 2016—one month before the election—we reported that reminding whites that America is on its way to becoming a minority-majority country increased whites' support for Trump. "Trump has successfully tapped into the threat to group status (felt by many white Americans)," that researcher team wrote.

https://psmag.com/news/research-finds-that-racism-sexism-and-status-fears-drove-trump-voters

The media has pushed nothing. The facts presented by the opinions of Americans which they spoke themselves that show in these studies is evidence of just how much of a problem racism still is. For whites here who on one hand call blacks monkeys and savages, them make claims of our inherent low IQ based on irrelevant tests, to claim that racism is not a widespread problem in America is a lie on it's face.

And Tommy this is why we blacks must remain informed and educated.

Your desperation is duly noted!

The FACTS are that far more blacks voted for President Donald Trump in 2016 than voted for Mitt Romney in 2012. Because blacks recognize all the great things being done that benefit them, along with everyone else, more will vote for Trump in 2020.

Election%20Demographics%202016-X2.jpg

Were it not for the blatant racism of these black leaders, and others, racism would not exist in our country today. These leaders NEED racism to exist and prosper in order to maintain their standard of living.

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama, former First Lady Michelle Obama, Eric Holder, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Rev. Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Father Pflager, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr., King Samir Shabazz, Van Jones, Charlie Rangel, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Andre Carson, Shirley Sherrod, Keith Ellison and the list goes on!

Pidgeon%20holes-S.jpg

Well we kicked obama out , So race relations are getting much better we have a lot black racist here
Surely the lot of you (2 Winners & 1 Agree) are not so ignorant that you don't know that a president can only serve 2 terms (8 years)?

There was no "kicking out" involved, despite your delusions of grandeur.

More than a year after President Donald Trump won the election, there are still some questions about what drove him to victory: Was it genuine anxiety about the state of the economy? Or was it racism and racial resentment?

Over at the Washington Post, researchers Matthew Fowler, Vladimir Medenica, and Cathy Cohen have published the results of a new survey on these questions, with a focus on the 41 percent of white millennials who voted for Trump and the sense of “white vulnerability” that motivated them. The conclusion is very clear:

Contrary to what some have suggested, white millennial Trump voters were not in more economically precarious situations than non-Trump voters. Fully 86 percent of them reported being employed, a rate similar to non-Trump voters; and they were 14 percent less likely to be low income than white voters who did not support Trump. Employment and income were not significantly related to that sense of white vulnerability.

Even when controlling for partisanship, ideology, region and a host of other factors, white millennials fit Michael Tesler’s analysis, explored here. As he put it, economic anxiety isn’t driving racial resentment; rather, racial resentment is driving economic anxiety. We found, as he has in a larger population, that racial resentment is the biggest predictor of white vulnerability among white millennials. Economic variables like education, income and employment made a negligible difference.

I hope it’s not rude to interrupt the Donald Trump victory celebration, but I have a confession: I was wrong. I gave Trump’s voters more sympathy than they deserve.

It’s hardly consoling that I was parroting conventional wisdom, which understood the Donald’s enthusiasts as the left-behind lunchpail set: workers without college degrees who couldn’t get traction in a merciless economy managed by indifferent elites. Sure, the billionaire’s vile rhetoric attracted bigots, but just as important, he was a carrot-coiffed middle finger, flipped to the out-of-touch Man on behalf of people struggling to make rent.

I bought into this narrative, arguing that we should help the needy, including Trump voters. I still think we should do that, but I’m no longer convinced that many Trump voters would be helped. It turns out that they aren’t so much “the desperate, the damned, the disinherited,” to crib Jesse Jackson’s old line, as they are whites in a lather over racial diversity, fanned perhaps by angst over changing social mores.

Trump’s supporters are better off than many other Americans. So what else drives them?

Trump voters aren’t as loaded as their hero. But their median household income of $72,000 gives them considerably more than the $62,000 national median. Buttressing that point, Gallup conducted 87,000 interviews before the election and found, in The Washington Post’s words, that “those who view Trump favorably have not been disproportionately affected by foreign trade or immigration” — Trump’s signature issues — "compared with people with unfavorable views of the Republican presidential nominee. The results suggest that his supporters, on average, do not have lower incomes than other Americans, nor are they more likely to be unemployed.”

This reinforced exit polls during the primaries, which found Trump voter’s incomes comparable to those of Ted Cruz’s supporters, and higher than Hillary Clinton’s and Bernie Sanders’s.

Two new studies suggest Trump broadened the Republican Party's appeal by tapping into deep-seated anxieties and prejudices.
When blue-collar whites heard that implied message from Donald Trump, many realized it aligned with their own beliefs. As a result, they broke with precedent to support the Republican candidate for president.

That's the conclusion of a new study in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, the latest to analyze what drove Trump voters (aside from traditional party affiliation). Other recently published studies have pointed to the appeal of authoritarianism, or plain old racism and sexism.

University of Pennsylvania political scientist Diana Mutz reports a key group of voters—those who switched parties to vote for Trump—were motivated by the vision of a frightening fall in social status. In short, they feared they were in the process of losing their previously privileged positions.

This thesis is hardly new. In October of 2016—one month before the election—we reported that reminding whites that America is on its way to becoming a minority-majority country increased whites' support for Trump. "Trump has successfully tapped into the threat to group status (felt by many white Americans)," that researcher team wrote.

https://psmag.com/news/research-finds-that-racism-sexism-and-status-fears-drove-trump-voters

The media has pushed nothing. The facts presented by the opinions of Americans which they spoke themselves that show in these studies is evidence of just how much of a problem racism still is. For whites here who on one hand call blacks monkeys and savages, them make claims of our inherent low IQ based on irrelevant tests, to claim that racism is not a widespread problem in America is a lie on it's face.

And yet they go to great lengths to deny that they are racist and get offended when called on it. Here is a thread about a serious issue and they are jumping all over it, basically confirming the depth of their racist ignorance. I suspect that they were raised to this by trashy parents. They make me sick and I commend you for controlling your temper on this.
...we don't need to deny we are racist because you haven't proved we are racist--plain and simple
..you don't know shit about the US--stick to the UK coward
..how UN-American --ridiculous and cowardly--you start a thread but won't answer the people you are accusing!!!!!!!--that's how the nazis/Banana Republics/dictators/etc worked

Were it not for the blatant racism of these black leaders, and others, racism would not exist in our country today. These leaders NEED racism to exist and prosper in order to maintain their standard of living.

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama, former First Lady Michelle Obama, Eric Holder, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Rev. Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Father Pflager, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr., King Samir Shabazz, Van Jones, Charlie Rangel, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Andre Carson, Shirley Sherrod, Keith Ellison and the list goes on!

Pidgeon%20holes-S.jpg

thumb_remove-the-negropean-in-you-this-part-if-you-need-14502858.png

yep look at all of the Democratic Party's hate groups
Klan
Nation of Islam
La Raza
Black Panthers
Aztlan Nationalist
Muslim Brotherhood
Brown Berets
The Democrats make politics about race because they are racist
Labour does the same garbage

I can see that racism is a major blight on US society.

Racism is just a nasty form of collectivism. Collectivism being the midset of viewing Individuals as members of groups rather than as Individuals. Collectivists (racists) think only in terms of groups. Collectivists/diversity advocates perptuate racism by encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality.

End thread.

I can see that racism is a major blight on US society.

Racism is just a nasty form of collectivism. Collectivism being the midset of viewing Individuals as members of groups rather than as Individuals. Collectivists (racists) think only in terms of groups. Collectivists/diversity advocates perptuate racism by encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality.

End thread.
So you agree the white forefathers of america were racists?

And yet they go to great lengths to deny that they are racist and get offended when called on it. Here is a thread about a serious issue and they are jumping all over it, basically confirming the depth of their racist ignorance. I suspect that they were raised to this by trashy parents. They make me sick and I commend you for controlling your temper on this.

It is easier to control your anger when you educate yourself about the facts. These people are cowards and forums like this gives them the opportunity to say things they'd piss themselves before saying to a black persons face. In real life they have to answer the facts. Online they can get away with stupid comments.
Piss themselves before talking to a black person? Are you admitting that black people are violent? Are you admitting that black people even get violent over mere words?

Our last President was "born in Kenya", call me when you have a black PM or King
Our last president was born in Hawaii, but you have shown Tommy just how bad racism is here.

598A58D7E7DA48099B6985B0193F4427.png

1A647EA0BF2F400CBC1EFAEF7F34585F.jpg

This is fake. The person involved in this has said so.

"The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:"

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

A New York Times article about Barack Obama published in 1990, a year before the Acton & Dystel promotional booklet was issued, correctly identified his birthplace as Hawaii.

You will literally believe ANYTHING you're told to believe. ANYTHING. Obama sent in the bio, they had no idea who the fuck he was so there's no fucking way they wrote ANY of it - it's all from Born in Kenya Obama
The shit is fake. Period.

It is easier to control your anger when you educate yourself about the facts. These people are cowards and forums like this gives them the opportunity to say things they'd piss themselves before saying to a black persons face. In real life they have to answer the facts. Online they can get away with stupid comments.
Piss themselves before talking to a black person? Are you admitting that black people are violent? Are you admitting that black people even get violent over mere words?
No. I am saying that whites like you are scared of us. It's why you made up a phony story about black violence when whites commit most of the violent crime and have a 500 year record of worldwide violence.

No. I am saying that whites like you are scared of us. It's why you made up a phony story about black violence when whites commit most of the violent crime and have a 500 year record of worldwide violence.
Go away, you RACIST fool.

Have you ever thought that maybe these forums bring out the most polarizing posters?
Perhaps, in the real world it's not as extreme as to what you read on a political message board.
Perhaps, it's probably at the level of issues as you have in your country?
Fingers crossed. There are some real wankers on here.

Look who’s talking.

Go away, you RACIST fool.

White like you calling me a racist gets this-:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back