A Question For Americans

I live in the Antipodes, Australia, the only question for Americans I have is will you still front up and protect us? There was a time I would have never asked.

We will front up to help, as we did in Iraq and Afghanistan, but in the end, it is up to you and your willpower.

We need you USA, you must lead, and you need to know the entire democratic world needs you to lead.

Are there Revolutionary Rumblings among the Koalas?

Insurgents Disguised as Kangaroos?

Murderous Marceupials enraged over names beginning with the letter "K?"

We have a high alcohol content in our beer so it is easier to endure the hopping Kangroo king hits, the echidna kidding, the platitudinous playtupus taunts all the time, but China is our real concern. We have a lot of expesnive rocks they want, right now they are playing nice (with the exception of one Rio Tino executive) but long term if they push Uncle Sam out of the West Pacific we have to ask how Pacific will China be?

When powerful nations get hungry they tend to eat their fill.

Yes, I read somewhere about the (litteral) Mountain of Iron that is floating from Down Under to make Chinese Steel.

Maybe there some wierd sexually transmitted Kangaroo Immune Virus?

You could dress them in drag, and set up an Aussie Bordello in Shanghai. Infect a few Billion Chinese and you'd have no worries, mate.

I would love nothing better than to see the Chinese Communist Party dress in drag and do camp rather than drag Tibetian monks into a concentration camp.

But I think we are some way off that.

Put simply, you do not rise through the one party Chinese state by being a nice, idealistic guy or gal.

It is a mercanlist group racket.

In the US the good, the bad, the ugly all have their say.

It is not all bad. It is usually good, as good as humans get. The US is the one nation that admits it when they are ugly, and sadly, often a nation that never understands how much good it has done.

I openly place my bet on the US, even when the odds are bad.

I want freedom.

Last edited:
I live in the Antipodes, Australia, the only question for Americans I have is will you still front up and protect us? There was a time I would have never asked.

We will front up to help, as we did in Iraq and Afghanistan, but in the end, it is up to you and your willpower.

We need you USA, you must lead, and you need to know the entire democratic world needs you to lead.

I have been reading about the period after world war I, and the mood of all was we need to avoid another useless slaughter. This was one period when that sentiment took a bad hit. Italy, Germany, and Japan, rather amazing time for so called civilized society. But the statistics claim most American would fight and obviously the number went up very high if attacked. FDR realized war was coming, as did Churchill, but many hoped against hope. Someday future humans, if we survive will read of these times as we read of past times with bemusement and hopefully not with the idea that nothing changes.

Thank you for all the replies thus far. I would seem from the replies that there is a good mix of yes and no's and maybe. I would put the no's into two catergories, thsoe whom have their heads up their asses and those whom are part of the problem.

As stated earlier the tried and well tested method of turning peopple against each other is happening right now in the US. Despite what many believe it is fairly easy to control the minds of the people. As a simple example when white people who watched the LA riots on TV felt like getting some pay back aaginst Blacks and Hispanics. Even now the viewing of such material can stir the emotions.

The simple fact of the matter that it cannot or won't happen is the US does not only defy credulity it is historic as it has already happened. How about American Japanese citizens being rounded up and put into camps. Well you will say there was a war on and the Japs attacked us. Yes they did but not those Japs you put into camps. Many were born and bred Americans as much as any other American is now yet it afforded them no protection under the constitution.

What many here just don't get is that it happens in stages. A group is demonised in the media night and day and the shepple without a shred of proof will quite happeily beleieve that something has to be doon with these Muslims, Indians, Pakistanis, Tea party activists, Militia etc. etc. Once you demonise and isolate thaty group the public will then activly support any and all action taken against said group. We have heard it all before, oh they deserved it, they were not patriotic, they were commies or whatever. All this and more has happened but the brain dead deny it and the sycophants go along with it.

Perhaps people have forgoten about US troops and American Streets, carrying out alleged terrorist exercises, but they were people just did not realise that they were the terrorists. It won't matter of course some people will not believe until they see it with their own eyes ansd even then they won/t believe.

Then there is that group of Americans that believe the troops should be used against the people. But to these people it does not matter if you are a born and bred American. No to them you are a different colour, a homosexual, a pro abortionist, a politico or just poor. To these Americans you could be more Amerrican than them but it will not count. No these are the people whom would quite happily support such actions against said groups. its happened thousands of times before in every nation and through out the ages.

The diffference for Americans is for now they have guns, once the guns go then its goodbye to the America you once knew. Welcome to the new dictatorship and if you don't mind living in such a place and don't mind loosing everything then there is nothing to worry about. But the actions of YANKEE PREPPER and co gives me the impression that he and those like him would not agree with the above comments.

No quite the contrary there are many like YP whom are wearing themselves out trying to educate and switch on the brains of the sleeping masses but from some of the comments on this thread its going to be a hard slog.

Peopel have lived in fear for far too lang and now its time for a change, a global change.

The U.S military actively, and quite happily by the looks of it fights war for AMERICAN EMPIRE. That's all this is. Any talk about the phony war on terror is pure fantasy. Most soldiers except the brainwashed teen cannon fodder understand this fact yet still participate in the crime, therefore, I have no doubt when called to do so any haji baby killer would have absolutely no problem wasting civilians or locking them up. We saw the g-8 riots in Philly and how the pigs and baby killers projected themselves there didn't we? No scruples whatsoever about kicking the life out of civilians and enjoying it. We see the line between police and military narrow with every big check fatherland security sends to the warrior class. And since the guard has so actively been involved in the wal street slaughter I have no doubt that it will be Kent state to the 10th power when called to fight so called "domestic terrorists" or those dangerous Ron Paul supporters.

Forum List

Back