A Public Defender Spills the Beans on why so Many Blacks are in Prison

I'm not making a genetic argument. Where do you think their culture came from?

because you immediately dropped the cultural argument when you said "4K years ago Black people occupied India .... Again what is your point?"

I wasn't making a cultural argument either. I just pointed out that Black people were there. I still dont know where you are supposedly going with this. What is your point?

So you were entering irrelevant facts into evidence? Then you had the nerve to ask me what my point was? Are you lost?

Last edited:
because you immediately dropped the cultural argument when you said "4K years ago Black people occupied India .... Again what is your point?"

I wasn't making a cultural argument either. I just pointed out that Black people were there. I still dont know where you are supposedly going with this. What is your point?

So you were entering irrelevant facts into evidence? Then you had the nerve to ask me what my point was? Are you lost?

You said define a superior culture. Dont be mad because you dont like my example. :lol:

You said define a superior culture. Dont be mad because you dont like my example. :lol:

Indeed, I said culture. and the culture of the Indians of 4000 BC was not that of Africa in 4000 BC. Your standard was carbonized steel. Well, the Indians beat the Africans to it.

Indeed, I said culture. and the culture of the Indians of 4000 BC was not that of Africa in 4000 BC. Your standard was carbonized steel. Well, the Indians beat the Africans to it.

But they didnt. They made ironware not steel. Again even if they did beat them what is your point? And yes the Indian culture came from Africa.

Last edited:
You never proved that carbonized steel was indeed first produced in Africa. I gave you a reference already. You gave me a Wikipedia page with no mention of carbonized steel.

I did give you a reference. Thats what the wiki page was for. Lets see your math.

I couldn't find the mention of carbonized steel. Why don't you cut and paste it for me?

Sure.

In spite of the lack of practice the elders were able to create a furnace using mud and grass which when burned provided the carbon needed to transform the iron into steel.

But they didnt. They made ironware not steel. Again even if they did beat them what is your point?

It wasn't my point it was yours

What's your standard of a superior, or "good" culture? (And here comes a validation of my first point.)

Such a culture would be the first to make carbonized steel.

And the Indians did see here >>>> Ancient Smelter Used Wind To Make High-Grade Steel - NYTimes.com

But you also made a distinction. I couldn't be simply "steel" it had to be the superior "carbonized steel"

Thats great. But I specifically asked for carbonized steel which is more advanced.

And Here you have it, the Indians beat the Africans >>> Ancient Smelter Used Wind To Make High-Grade Steel - NYTimes.com

By your own standard the Indians of 4000 BC were superior to the Africans of 4000 BC. Of course, where are they today? No, we know that Western Culture Dominates today.

Last edited:
I did give you a reference. Thats what the wiki page was for. Lets see your math.

I couldn't find the mention of carbonized steel. Why don't you cut and paste it for me?

Sure.

In spite of the lack of practice the elders were able to create a furnace using mud and grass which when burned provided the carbon needed to transform the iron into steel.

And there we have a problem. Wikipedia relies on "oral tradition" and provides no link to back such a claim. Also you make the distinction of "carbonized steel." There is no mention in the Wikipedia article of "carbonized steel" although all steel is and the Indians did it a full 2000 years before the Africans. See here >>>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haya_people and here >>>> http://www.nytimes.com/1996/02/06/s...s/Science/Topics/Archaeology and Anthropology And here >>>>> http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/001200903261611.htm

I did find something that Africans did invent. See below.

.......................................... My how far they've come. From that to this.

Such a proud heritage of civility they got down there in Monrovia.

Last edited by a moderator:
The public defender left out the part where he is a crap lawyer who only works at the public defenders office because he couldn't get hired by a law firm or the prosecutor's office and is too weak to ever start his own practice.

And blames it on his Black clients, 'Who are guilty anyways'.

Well that is true for white and brown clients too. You can only do but so much if the person has screwed themselves from get go, as often happens because of the belief that "If you confess to the police, it will go easier on you."

But they didnt. They made ironware not steel. Again even if they did beat them what is your point?

It wasn't my point it was yours

And the Indians did see here >>>> Ancient Smelter Used Wind To Make High-Grade Steel - NYTimes.com

But you also made a distinction. I couldn't be simply "steel" it had to be the superior "carbonized steel"

Thats great. But I specifically asked for carbonized steel which is more advanced.

And Here you have it, the Indians beat the Africans >>> Ancient Smelter Used Wind To Make High-Grade Steel - NYTimes.com

By your own standard the Indians of 4000 BC were superior to the Africans of 4000 BC. Of course, where are they today? No, we know that Western Culture Dominates today.

The Indians didn't make carbonized steel. They made ironware. Your link is bogus or in error like every link you seem to find. Do you understand the difference between iron and steel? Iron is an element. Steel is a compound which is produced when iron is mixed with carbon at a certain percentage. The Hayas did it first. I never said it couldn't be steel. I merely specified carbonized steel so you would get a clue that iron is not steel. Also you asked for an example. What was your point in asking for an example? You said by me providing the example you would be able to prove the concept of a superior culture. Why havent you done that?

So many blacks are in prison because of our archaic drug laws

What's your standard of a superior, or "good" culture? (And here comes a validation of my first point.)

So where are the Haya now?

Why do you ask? They are still in Tanzania. Here is a city in Tanzania

cities-dares_1481862i.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back