A problem with my rep feature

• Banned
It still seems to be on the fritz, but I may have figured it out. Try to rep this post if you would be so kind.

Any success fixing that problem, mani? I'd pos rep you again but the rule of 8 prevents me from doing so at this point. Perhaps some other kind and helpful souls out there wouldn't mind giving you a hand by taking 2 seconds out of their day to pos rep you?

• Banned
Any success fixing that problem, mani? I'd pos rep you again but the rule of 8 prevents me from doing so at this point. Perhaps some other kind and helpful souls out there wouldn't mind giving you a hand by taking 2 seconds out of their day to pos rep you?

I'm still working on it. Thanks for your help. And I certainly appreciate all the help I can get on this most perplexing matter.

It has come to my attention that I'm not receiving all the rep that has been intended. Some sort of glitch or something. I help diagnose the problem, could you please rep this post for me.

mani thanks

It still seems to be on the fritz, but I may have figured it out. Try to rep this post if you would be so kind.

I'm still working on it. Thanks for your help. And I certainly appreciate all the help I can get on this most perplexing matter.

:slap:

Any progress in diagnosing the causes of the glitch?
I bet this is affecting us all.
Thanks for taking the time to look into it yourself. :):):)

Any progress in diagnosing the causes of the glitch?
I bet this is affecting us all.
Thanks for taking the time to look into it yourself. :):):)

Well, it turns out that it wasn't a glitch in the forum programming afterall. It was simply a few miscalculations on my part. You see, I'd made several of what I thought were blatant, rep-grubbing posts, but didn't get rep'd for them. So certainly, I assumed there must've been a system glitch somewhere. But it turns out that a lot of posters here are just asleep at the wheel and don't recognize a good rep-worthy post when they see one. :razz:

Forum List

Back