A President and a Charlatan....

President Richard Nixon - “In any organization, the man at the top must bear the responsibility. That responsibility, therefore, belongs here in this office. I accept it.”

President Barack Hussein Obama - *crickets chirping*

Nixon was a crooked Son of a Bitch, yet he STILL had more integrity than this little boy who occupies the office at the present time.

Why didn't he take responsibility for Kent State and resign in 1970 then?

Because it was the Ohio NG, not the U.S. Army that shot the protesters... Good God man....

The National Guard is part of the US Military....I'm not saying he should have resigned...but the CIC is the CIC.

President Richard Nixon - “In any organization, the man at the top must bear the responsibility. That responsibility, therefore, belongs here in this office. I accept it.”

Nixon was a crooked Son of a Bitch, yet he STILL had more integrity than this little boy who occupies the office at the present time.

Because it was the Ohio NG, not the U.S. Army that shot the protesters... Good God man....

So what was the poster above talking about? Nixon taking responsibility and Obama not...?

Why the hell should he have? The order for the National Guard came from the State House. The "Protestors" had already burned the ROTC building to the ground and were threatening to burn the entire school down. They were ordered to disperse numerous times and began throwing rocks and bottles.

Was the Guard wrong? You bet your sweet ass. Should the Officials that ordered the shots be fired have been prosecuted? You bet your sweet ass. Did it happen? Nope. Was it wrong? Yep.

So what's next? You think Nixon should have been blamed for Charlie Manson, too?

Since you've set that standard, how about YOU holding Barry to the same standard then?

So what was the poster above talking about? Nixon taking responsibility and Obama not...?

Surely you can't be that dense.....

Barry sits in his office each day. Holder is one of his boys. He talks to him (most likely) 3-5 times a week (and maybe more). Are you actually going to take the liberal line of BS that he "wasn't aware of what was going on"???

Are you honestly going to tell these good people on this forum that he "wasn't aware" of what the IRS was doing to various groups?

Let's assume for one minute that you are right. What the hell, why not? His claims of "I see nothing, I hear nothing" Makes him the most incompetent slob to ever sit in the oval office. So, what's it going to be? Either he is lying (ala Bill Clinton) that he knows nothing about anything - making him the most stupid Chief Executive in history - or he is a criminal.

Pick your poison.

My point is that that slob Nixon was man enough to lay the blame squarely on his desk. Most have stated over the years that Nixon had no idea what the "plumbers" were up to - Just like YOUR boy. However, he "manned" up and said "I am the "MFIC" and I am responsible for the conduct of my people. Barry has no such integrity. Never has had and never will.

Last edited:
Nixon was a criminal. These "scandals" are bs when it comes to the WH, nothing in comparison at any rate..

OP- hilarious from the dupes, who worship Rush Seanbeck and many more LIARS. Name one Obama lie, chumps of the greedy idiot rich...

Because of Nixon, Obama is not ALLOWED to even oversee the IRS, just appoint a couple of people.

1. No...not the same. We had a President who said 'Public opinion wins wars.' He meant, of course, that an informed citizenry supports a war effort in a unified manner. And, he knew about winning wars. It was Dwight Eisenhower.

2. Now....the charlatan. The current President knows who has declared war on America, who attacks us at every opportunity...yet he forbids the unvarnished truth revealed to the public.

a. "President Obama jettisoned the use of the phrase “global war on terror,” preferring ‘overseas contingency operation.’ "
Obama?s War on Terror By Some Other Name - Hit & Run : Reason.com

b." The Obama administration has unofficially rebranded "war on terror" phrase that dominated public discourse throughout the Bush administration. The replacement phrase, carefully chosen, is "CVE" -- Countering Violent Extremism.... Countering Violent Extremism is noticeable for two words that aren't there: some variant of "jihad," which is the preferred predicate for counter-terrorism-fighting conservatives, and "war," which is because the administration has put de-radicalization alongside the Predator drones as a primary instrument of combat. No mention of Islam, of course. That's because the administration wants to try and decouple the notion of combating terrorism from the Muslim faith itself."
The New Term for the War on Terror - Marc Ambinder - The Atlantic

3. Bet you thought the most absurd of all was calling the assassination of unarmed American soldiers at Fort Hood 'workplace violence,' when the assassin had his business cards printed with "SoA" (Soldier of Allah), and killed while chanting the Arabic shout of "Allahu Akbar!" Ft. Hood killer's title was 'Soldier of Allah' - NYPOST.com

4. But it has gone further. Now this charlatan-in-chief has not only shielded non-radical Muslims.....which is what his apologists would claim the above was all about....but has shifted the blame from the real enemies....to....well, check this out:

a. First, he speaks of Islamofascists, alQaeda...." Today, the core of al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Pakistan is on a path to defeat. Their remaining operatives spend more time thinking about their own safety than plotting against us. Instead, what we’ve seen is the emergence of various al Qaeda affiliates. From Yemen to Iraq, from Somalia to North Africa, the threat today is more diffuse, with Al Qaeda’s affiliates in the Arabian Peninsula -- AQAP -- the most active in plotting against our homeland. And while none of AQAP’s efforts approach the scale of 9/11, they have continued to plot acts of terror, like the attempt to blow up an airplane on Christmas Day in 2009." President Obama Speaks on the U.S. Counterterrorism Strategy | The White House

So far, so good....he's speaking of the actual culprits. Then, this: "And finally, we face a real threat from radicalized individuals here in the United States. "
Guess who?

b."Whether it’s a shooter at a Sikh Temple in Wisconsin, a plane flying into a building in Texas, or the extremists who killed 168 people at the Federal Building in Oklahoma City, America has confronted many forms of violent extremism in our history." Ibid.

5. "The thing that all three of those cases have in common is that the perps weren’t Muslims. Was the guy who flew a plane into a building in Texas really radicalized? In what ideology exactly?"
Obama?s Confused Self-Contradictory War on Terror Speech | FrontPage Magazine

6. " The president's speech at the National Defense University was most unsatisfying for anyone hoping that at long last Obama would articulate what his purpose is in being commander-in-chief while terrorists continue their efforts to kill and maim Americans and our allies."
Shadow Government | FOREIGN POLICY

So.....what the heck is wrong with simply telling the truth???

In a way I agree that the "War on Terror" term is bullshit. You can't have a war on a tactic.

I would have called it something like "Counter-Jihad" or "The New Crusade". The liberal panty bunch would have been so profound they would have declared solidarity with Al Queda as a knee jerk reaction and started throwning firebombs all over the place again, rather than just obscure efforts to undermine the "War on Terror".

I don't know of any enemy the bed wetters don't admire, coddle, covertly (or even openly) support. They admired hitler, mussolini and stalin untill it was no longer socially acceptible to do so. Then you have all the modern leftist despots they still celebrate in spite of the misery they inflict upon their populations.

You really do have to be either criminally insane, or just a blithering idiot to be a liberal.

Last edited:
Nixon was a criminal. These "scandals" are bs when it comes to the WH, nothing in comparison at any rate..

OP- hilarious from the dupes, who worship Rush Seanbeck and many more LIARS. Name one Obama lie, chumps of the greedy idiot rich...

Because of Nixon, Obama is not ALLOWED to even oversee the IRS, just appoint a couple of people.

Could there be any surer proof that this charlatan is a sleazy snake-oil salesman than the support of ignorant dolts like you?

Seriously.

I answer you with trepidation....

....can't stand another bout of your weeping.......

If I were to weep.....idiots like you would fight one another for a taste of my tears.

We'd be stepping on each other trying to get away from you. Back on ignore you go.

What on earth compelled you to take that idiot off ignore? We're you in the mood for mindless leftist drivel? You can get it in a concentrated form at MSLSD and HuffPo.

I find it very funny that every time a thread pops up which puts Obama in a negative light the same group of Obama fluffers rush to his defense -like the brainwashed drones that they are. As funny as it is, it is also sort of pitiful.

I believe they used to be called apparatchiks, I think it's a term that needs to be brought back to common useage to define these mindless propagandists.

Why the hell should he have? The order for the National Guard came from the State House. The "Protestors" had already burned the ROTC building to the ground and were threatening to burn the entire school down. They were ordered to disperse numerous times and began throwing rocks and bottles.

Was the Guard wrong? You bet your sweet ass. Should the Officials that ordered the shots be fired have been prosecuted? You bet your sweet ass. Did it happen? Nope. Was it wrong? Yep.

So what's next? You think Nixon should have been blamed for Charlie Manson, too?

Since you've set that standard, how about YOU holding Barry to the same standard then?

Since you've apparently forgotten, it was you who set the standard.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."

-George Orwell

Si mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur.
If the world wants to be deceived, so let it be deceived.

What is wrong with telling the truth? Departing from my crypticism for a minute, I'll say its because it doesn't fit the agenda, as you just so eloquently illustrated. But it remains our duty to see that the truth is still told in this great nation of ours.

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."

-George Orwell

Why don't you tell us where Obama lied in the speech, or blameshifted, or deceived, or anything of the sort.

Aren't your false accusations themselves lies and deceit?

Surely you can't be that dense.....

There is a black hole between that imbecile's ears. The density is immeasureable.

It's because of "people" like this I support abortion %100, I'm even wondering if we can't get them to go for retroactive self abortions.

Kind like all those bed wetting "progressives" that followed Jim Jones to hell.

Well, does ANYONE here want to try to back up the above claim?

Show us how the speech did any blameshifting or covering up of responsibility.

Who's "us"?

You and the worm in your pocket?

Why pretend that any others are as dishonorable as you are, and are also pretending not to see the sleight of hand by this charlatan?

Be brave, stand up alone.

So far you're the only one who has claimed that Obama engaged in blameshifting in the speech and you can't provide one single shred of evidence to support that claim.

You're the one who's alone here; not even your yes-men will step up and support your nonsense this time.

"You're the one who's alone here;..."

You are so dense, that you don't realize what a compliment that is!!

Unlike you, I simply know right from wrong.....I don't require a focus group to tell me.

"Dare to be a Daniel, Dare to stand alone
Dare to have a purpose firm, Dare to make it known!"
From the hymn “Hold the Fort!” First Congregational Church of Chicago, Illinois.

You should learn from same....

Who's "us"?

Why pretend that any others are as dishonorable as you are, and are also pretending not to see the sleight of hand by this charlatan?

So far you're the only one who has claimed that Obama engaged in blameshifting in the speech and you can't provide one single shred of evidence to support that claim.

You're the one who's alone here; not even your yes-men will step up and support your nonsense this time.

Unlike you, I simply know right from wrong.....I don't require a focus group to tell me.

From the hymn “Hold the Fort!” First Congregational Church of Chicago, Illinois.

To see things no one else sees might be genius, or it might be madness; you have not demonstrated any capacity for the former.

Who's "us"?

I have to ask this despite being almost certain I won't get a straight answer from you...

..why is it that no one can ever get a straight answer from you?

I have to ask this despite being almost certain I won't get a straight answer from you...

..why is it that no one can ever get a straight answer from you?

1. ".....no one can ever....."

No one?
Really? Did you interview every one on the boardi?
Or is this "reporting" on the level of elementary-school gossip: "Everyone hates you"?

2. Once again the Liberal afraid to stand on his own four legs.....
Why are you such a coward?
Admit you speak for yourself alone.

3. Now, as for 'no one can ever get a straight answer from you."
As usual, your default position is a lie.

You merely mean that in order to come close to competing you require bumper-sticker form.

It must be part of the Alinsky strategy....
Or, are you proof that evolution CAN go in reverse?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back