A possible reason why Trump is trying to silence opposition media

You are outraged because someone, somewhere published a false statement about Trump, and he is not allowed to shut that media down? Then, maybe he does not have the maturity and restraint that Bill Clinton had when they started to publish that he was going to an island to have sex with children. Maybe Trump is not as thick skinned as Obama, who had to endure 8 years of being labeled by the RW press as being a gay muslim, born in Kenya.

First the story I talked about the NYT KNOWINGLY published a false story. Second, feel free to tell me which media outlet he has shut down, I haven't seen any reports on anyone closing their doors.

The United States President says that the media should be required to list their sources in any story they publish, which obviously conflicts with the first amendment, and you are not even a little bit concerned about the loss of your constitutional rights. Ok. I will do my best, through resistance, to protect those rights for you.

Damn, I guess I missed where the 1st said freedom of a false, slanderous press. But then I haven't seen you out defending the free speech rights of preachers speaking about political topics form the pulpit either.

That is a curious twist that you are taking here, but I will play along. Preachers can say anything they want, including political endorsements, as long as they are willing to give up their tax exemptions.

So if their speech can be abridged I guess the press can too. Funny how that works, the founders enlisted the help of preachers during the revolution to help bring people around for independence and modern politicians try to silence them. But to this point I haven't seen Trump try to silence anyone. Go figure.

Where the hell did you come up with that argument? Nobody is "abridging" preacher's speech. They voluntarily do not make political endorsements because they prefer not to pay taxes on the donations they receive. There is not even the slightest parallel between that and journalists. You are so far out into left field that you have left the ball park.

Cutting goverment, cutting programs, cutting foreign giveaways. Cutting taxes will also create jobs, so more money coming into our goverment.
Cutting taxes creates jobs ? Maybe but you believed in the trickle down affect years ago How'd that work out?
We need higher taxes to pay for more bureaucracy. Those right wingers are nuts.
They don't get it, cut federal funding to planned parenthood would save about 500 million a year alone.
Do you realize how much many many women depend on PP for their healths needs?
Women have obam care now. No need to fund it. Anyway planned parenthood is nothing but a killing factory.

Obama care is a health plan. The payer.
PP is a health provider.

How does the creation of O-care negate the need for a healthcare provider?

Your narrative is retarded.

Cutting taxes creates jobs ? Maybe but you believed in the trickle down affect years ago How'd that work out?
They don't get it, cut federal funding to planned parenthood would save about 500 million a year alone.
Women have obam care now. No need to fund it. Anyway planned parenthood is nothing but a killing factory.

PP is a health provider.

She can go to an gynecologist and get whatever she needs. No federal funding for planned parenthood.

Cutting goverment, cutting programs, cutting foreign giveaways. Cutting taxes will also create jobs, so more money coming into our goverment.
NO, it would Not!

more than 90% of the money planned parenthood gets from the federal govt is the reimbursement for medical services provided to MEDICAID recipients for health care covered by MEDICAID, which does not include abortions. Th other money is from Title X funding, which goes to any facility in low income areas that provide birth control and health care for women...in several States, Planned P dos not get title x funding but a State funded women's clinic does.

The MEDICAID Reimbursement, will be spent on these MEDICAID recipients getting healthcare elsewhere, if they can find it near them...or they will go without and end up costing us millions on some dreaded disease on their way to heaven....from waiting too long before getting to a doctor for health care.

you save no money by killing PP's healthcare clinics, you kill people.
Okay then since liberals claim abortions are such a small part planned parenthood, then do away with them there. Let the private sector take care of them. Agreed?

You are aware that hospitals perform abortions as well?

Eliminating PP only removes a much needed healthcare provider from underserved areas.

PP is a health provider.

She can go to an gynecologist and get whatever she needs. No federal funding for planned parenthood.
knowitall It's wonderful that you can afford all the health care for the ladies in your life without going broke Unfortunately there are some who can't Why deny them their proper health care? You must be a republican

PP is a health provider.

That makes no sense whatsoever. Obama care changes nothing for those on Medicaid.

PP is a health provider.

Abortions are NOT paid for by the taxpayers. That's the 4th Reich wing of the Republican parties claim, but out of all the abortions you have claimed to have happened I find it very hard to believe that not one single woman has come forward to state that her abortion was paid for by taxpayers.

You'll have to deal with these women--and they were in the millions.

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

For more pictures of what was going on in your home state go to this link.
Woman's march pictures

Not denying them shit. Federal money shouldn't go somewhere that provides abortion. They can go elsewhere to kill their baby.

Here, I'll make it simple for your half brain......

Is abortion legal or no?

is an embryo a baby, yes or no?
Abortion is legal for now. Science will prove that it is murder.
Yes an unborn fetus is a baby.

Why do you imagine that those are two different words?

Is it possible that they are indeed not the same thing at all and describe the actual state of development the entity is in.

NO, it would Not!

more than 90% of the money planned parenthood gets from the federal govt is the reimbursement for medical services provided to MEDICAID recipients for health care covered by MEDICAID, which does not include abortions. Th other money is from Title X funding, which goes to any facility in low income areas that provide birth control and health care for women...in several States, Planned P dos not get title x funding but a State funded women's clinic does.

The MEDICAID Reimbursement, will be spent on these MEDICAID recipients getting healthcare elsewhere, if they can find it near them...or they will go without and end up costing us millions on some dreaded disease on their way to heaven....from waiting too long before getting to a doctor for health care.

you save no money by killing PP's healthcare clinics, you kill people.
Okay then since liberals claim abortions are such a small part planned parenthood, then do away with them there. Let the private sector take care of them. Agreed?
what right do you have to even request that? do you tell gynecologists who perform abortions in their own doctor's offices daily for the middle class and wealthier women, that you will not reimburse these doctors for the medical services they provide to medicaid patients?

Abortion is legal, it has nothing at all to do with medical services provided to the poorest at planned parenthood nor at many gynecologist offices that provide medical services along with abortions.

First the story I talked about the NYT KNOWINGLY published a false story. Second, feel free to tell me which media outlet he has shut down, I haven't seen any reports on anyone closing their doors.

The United States President says that the media should be required to list their sources in any story they publish, which obviously conflicts with the first amendment, and you are not even a little bit concerned about the loss of your constitutional rights. Ok. I will do my best, through resistance, to protect those rights for you.

Damn, I guess I missed where the 1st said freedom of a false, slanderous press. But then I haven't seen you out defending the free speech rights of preachers speaking about political topics form the pulpit either.

That is a curious twist that you are taking here, but I will play along. Preachers can say anything they want, including political endorsements, as long as they are willing to give up their tax exemptions.

So if their speech can be abridged I guess the press can too. Funny how that works, the founders enlisted the help of preachers during the revolution to help bring people around for independence and modern politicians try to silence them. But to this point I haven't seen Trump try to silence anyone. Go figure.

Can't imagine why modern politicians want to silence preachers

I'll give you three guesses which party came up with it and are still pushing it.

Not denying them shit. Federal money shouldn't go somewhere that provides abortion. They can go elsewhere to kill their baby.

Here, I'll make it simple for your half brain......

Is abortion legal or no?

is an embryo a baby, yes or no?
Abortion is legal for now. Science will prove that it is murder.

Why do you imagine that those are two different words?

Is it possible that they are indeed not the same thing at all and describe the actual state of development the entity is in.
4 d ultrasounds are showing a fetus is a baby. It's only time before science proves it. So then are you gonna hate science?

It's only time before science proves it

Why don't idiots like you then WAIT until science"proves it"???......Of course, you must yield to that Nobel winner scientist, Sean Hannity's opinion.

Where the hell did you come up with that argument? Nobody is "abridging" preacher's speech. They voluntarily do not make political endorsements because they prefer not to pay taxes on the donations they receive. There is not even the slightest parallel between that and journalists. You are so far out into left field that you have left the ball park.

Funny, it wasn't an issue for more than 200 years until a democrat got pissed about what they were saying, then the Johnson amendment was born. The parallel is quite clear, except democrats used the law and extortion to silence critics, Trump is only bitching about them and you folks are having a freaking cow. Sounds a bit childish to me.

I guess why you idiots keep screaming global cooling, global warmin, or climate change with no proof.

You're "absolutely correct" moron......a whopping 3% of scientist hacks agree with you......

What is the percentage of scientists who believe in global warming?

The survey found 97% agreed that global temperatures have increased during the past 100 years; 84% say they personally believe human-induced warming is occurring, and 74% agree that "currently available scientific evidence" substantiates its occurrence.

I guess why you idiots keep screaming global cooling, global warmin, or climate change with no proof.

You're "absolutely correct" moron......a whopping 3% of scientist hacks agree with you......

The survey found 97% agreed that global temperatures have increased during the past 100 years; 84% say they personally believe human-induced warming is occurring, and 74% agree that "currently available scientific evidence" substantiates its occurrence.
Whatever you want to call it today, it has been debunked.

Funny, it wasn't an issue for more than 200 years until a democrat got pissed about what they were saying, then the Johnson amendment was born. The parallel is quite clear, except democrats used the law and extortion to silence critics, Trump is only bitching about them and you folks are having a freaking cow. Sounds a bit childish to me.

Try to stay on topic. This thread has nothing to do with tax exemptions on churches.

Whatever you want to call it today, it has been debunked.

Have another drink and go take a nap.......You're in desperate need of a rest....
(I'ts "be kind to idiots," week, of course)

Mind your own business

It is my business and so is the rest of the Americans that didn't vote for this dude. He is my president and I would like to know if he is crooked or honest leader.
Where is his money coming from?

We already know.....the New York times stated there was no collusion.........moron.

So where is his tax returns? Your can dodge however you want but in reality he is hiding something sinister. Dude. Get real.
EXACTLY If he was honest and above board why not show them????? Answer ,,,because he can't, the lying dishonest sneak is afraid

Why didn't Hillary release her medical records? Why didn't Obama release his school transcripts and papers?

Using your logic they were hiding something sinister.

Neither of those are the standard.
Tax returns are. Trump has not met the standard

And that is a lie.....

Forum List

Back