A Possibility?, Cruz/Rubio Or Rubio/Cruz Ticket.

"A Possibility?, Cruz/Rubio Or Rubio/Cruz Ticket."

Democrats certainly hope it's a possibility.
If Rubio wins the primaries, it's a likely scenario. That would be one of my favorite duos. Anyway, I think Cruz is running for VP so he could also go with someone else. Maybe Rand.

Despite Sustaining Hits, Hillary Clinton Remains 'Formidable' in 2016 NBC/WSJ Poll

After weeks of scrutiny and tough questions - over her emails and the Clinton Foundation - here's the bad news for presidential candidate Hillary Clinton: Her image has taken a hit, according to the latest national NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.

Clinton's unfavorable rating has ticked up six points since March, and the percentage giving her high marks for being honest and straightforward has declined 13 points from a year ago.

But here's the good news for her: Despite these hits, Clinton leads the Republican top-tier candidates in hypothetical general-election match ups. And she's the only 2016 candidate the poll tested who doesn't sport a negative favorable/unfavorable rating.

"Yes, there are challenges with the Clinton name," says Democratic pollster Fred Yang, who conducted this survey with Republican pollster Bill McInturff. "But she remains a uniquely formidable candidate."

<Snip>

Hillary bests the GOP competition

In the new NBC/WSJ poll, Clinton's favorable/unfavorable rating stands at 42 positive, 42 negative (even) - down from 44 percent positive, 36 percent negative in March (+8).

Still, that break-even rating exceeds the fav/unfav scores for Republicans Marco Rubio (22 percent positive, 23 percent negative), Scott Walker (15 percent positive, 17 percent negative), Rand Paul (23 percent positive, 28 percent negative) and Jeb Bush (23 percent positive, 36 percent negative).

What's more, Clinton's popularity hasn't changed among Democrats, who will choose their party's presidential nominee before the general election begins.

Among Democratic primary voters, Clinton's fav/unfav score is 81 percent positive, 6 percent negative - almost identical to March's 82 percent-4 percent rating.

<Snip>

Obama's approval ticks up to 48 percent

Maybe the best news in the poll for Hillary Clinton is the approval rating of the man she's running to succeed - Barack Obama.

Forty-eight percent of all adults in the NBC/WSJ poll approve of the president's job, which is up two points from March.

It's his highest rating in the poll since June 2013.

"President Obama seems to have avoided the slump that plagued George W. Bush after his sixth-year shellacking" in 2006, says Yang, the Democratic pollster.

The NBC/WSJ poll was conducted April 26-30 of 1,000 adults (including more than 350 by cell phone), and it has an overall margin of error of plus-minus 3.1 percentage points. The margin of error among the 273 Democratic primary voters is plus-minus 5.9 percentage points.

Despite Sustaining Hits Hillary Clinton Remains Formidable in 2016 NBC WSJ Poll - NBC News

Looks like nothing but net for Hillary at this point. Whoever asked upthread for polling, you got it.

:scared1:Now this is what they should be taking polls with. Would be interesting to see how Hillary performs against this ticket in Florida, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona, Iowa, New Hamphshire and Iowa just for starters. Either combination would likely have Hillary in full panic mode being hispanics are in many purple states. You think they will vote for a Hillary/O'Malley ticket when they see an Hispanic ticket as the alternative? Remember when blacks voted for Obama only because he was black?

O'Malley will not be on the ticket. Castro will, and there is your Hispanic edge out the window.

If Rubio wins the primaries, it's a likely scenario. That would be one of my favorite duos. Anyway, I think Cruz is running for VP so he could also go with someone else. Maybe Rand.
Cruz/Rubio and Rand are all from the southern half of the country so the party will not double load the ticket. Walker is north so I expect him.

Cruz/Rubio and Rand are all from the southern half of the country so the party will not double load the ticket. Walker is north so I expect him.

Whoa! The depth of thought is startling! What's your IQ.....like 214 or something? Walker is north so you expect him? What about Santa Claus?

Whoa! The depth of thought is startling! What's your IQ.....like 214 or something? Walker is north so you expect him? What about Santa Claus?
Look at your history you retard. How many times in political history by BOTH parties did they choose BOTH from the same part of the country you idiot?

I had to up screen just to remind me what worthless piece of sh8t I was talking to. Look white trash I could truly care less about your "Loon Platoon" or whatever other worthless backward demented and perverted group you belong to or hang with.

You and that little "group" are nothing but cyber trash. And the sooner the more people start treating that "Loon Platoon" just exactly like the cyber trash you are the better for them.

The "Loon Platoon is nothing but a group of cyber gutter trash, the rejects the rude the arrogant and ignorant. Your not sh8t son, not by a long shot. YOU seen all the NEW conservatives signing in tard? Or the returns?

The democrats have lost the nation and the "Loon Platoon" is about to lose the board and you know WHY Drooler? BECAUSE we intend to take what is OURS back. And USMB WAS a conservative board.

AND there is NOT a thing you can do about it and you know why Urine Breath? Board GROWTH is the only thing that matters and if the new signs and the returns stay at the rate they are right now we WILL over populate your ignorant little band of circle jerkers.

You can go now.

Look at your history you retard. How many times in political history by BOTH parties did they choose BOTH from the same part of the country you idiot?

I had to up screen just to remind me what worthless piece of sh8t I was talking to. Look white trash I could truly care less about your "Loon Platoon" or whatever other worthless backward demented and perverted group you belong to or hang with.

You and that little "group" are nothing but cyber trash. And the sooner the more people start treating that "Loon Platoon" just exactly like the cyber trash you are the better for them.

The "Loon Platoon is nothing but a group of cyber gutter trash, the rejects the rude the arrogant and ignorant. Your not sh8t son, not by a long shot. YOU seen all the NEW conservatives signing in tard? Or the returns?

The democrats have lost the nation and the "Loon Platoon" is about to lose the board and you know WHY Drooler? BECAUSE we intend to take what is OURS back. And USMB WAS a conservative board.

AND there is NOT a thing you can do about it and you know why Urine Breath? Board GROWTH is the only thing that matters and if the new signs and the returns stay at the rate they are right now we WILL over populate your ignorant little band of circle jerkers.

You can go now.

You seem very upset. Is that a trait of people with very high IQ's? I don't think so.

You are going to do what now? Take this board back? Is that the same thing as taking this country back? You'd better hope not. That's not going so well for you.

The returns? You have seen THE RETURNS???!!!! That was supposed to be kept secret from you. It's all over now!

You can go now.

You seem very upset. Is that a trait of people with very high IQ's? I don't think so.

You are going to do what now? Take this board back? Is that the same thing as taking this country back? You'd better hope not. That's not going so well for you.

The returns? You have seen THE RETURNS???!!!! That was supposed to be kept secret from you. It's all over now!
Your party your type did not just get beat in the off year they got shit canned. RECORD numbers at that. You can run from those facts or deny those facts or even lie about those facts but they are still facts.

18 months and that fake ass excuse for a man you and your fellow knuckle draggers put in office is unemployed and that sack of shit you got running better start thinking how she is going to steal her next 100 million and avoid prison.

You and your fellow trash for brains party members have other problems as well. Mexican posters on Mexican boards and other social media is calling for Mexico to issue a warrant for HIS arrest {Eric Holder} for the three thousand deaths to Mexican citizens caused by YOUR "FAST & FURIOUS".

Now go back to your "Loon Platoon" because you are NOT shit in the scope of things you ARE just the annoying sound of a gas cramp.

You can go now.

Your party your type did not just get beat in the off year they got shit canned. RECORD numbers at that. You can run from those facts or deny those facts or even lie about those facts but they are still facts.

18 months and that fake ass excuse for a man you and your fellow knuckle draggers put in office is unemployed and that sack of shit you got running better start thinking how she is going to steal her next 100 million and avoid prison.

You and your fellow trash for brains party members have other problems as well. Mexican posters on Mexican boards and other social media is calling for Mexico to issue a warrant for HIS arrest {Eric Holder} for the three thousand deaths to Mexican citizens caused by YOUR "FAST & FURIOUS".

Now go back to your "Loon Platoon" because you are NOT shit in the scope of things you ARE just the annoying sound of a gas cramp.

Mexican posters is what? Your writing skills are so refined.....only a person with AT LEAST a 214 IQ could fully enjoy your talents.

What wonderful changes have come about as a result of the GOP electoral victory in 2014? Have you been satisfied with the production of the new congress? Has Mitch been earning his keep as far as you are concerned?

Silly nutter......this is a center-left, secular, soon to be minority white nation. And.....the best is yet to come.

Of course a Cruz/Rubio Or Rubio/Cruz is a possibility. But it is very unlikely to happen.

:scared1:Now this is what they should be taking polls with. Would be interesting to see how Hillary performs against this ticket in Florida, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona, Iowa, New Hamphshire and Iowa just for starters. Either combination would likely have Hillary in full panic mode being hispanics are in many purple states. You think they will vote for a Hillary/O'Malley ticket when they see an Hispanic ticket as the alternative? Remember when blacks voted for Obama only because he was black?

O'Malley will not be on the ticket. Castro will, and there is your Hispanic edge out the window.

You think very little of Brown people, don't you.

The residence of the VP candidate is completely irrelevant.

Cruz/Rubio or Rubio/Cruz would be incredibly awkward since both are first term senators. At least with Obama/Biden, Biden had a few terms under his belt. Generally President/VP matchings aren't two Senators and rarely if ever two governors. Governors aren't known to take VP really, and you want one federal office to go with one state office most of the time (Obama and Biden are the exception to this).

You can go now.

Do you feel better now that you got that temper tantrum out of your system? Darn, this is what happens every time you miss your nap-time.

This one is especially interesting:

the "Loon Platoon" is about to lose the board and you know WHY Drooler? BECAUSE we intend to take what is OURS back. And USMB WAS a conservative board.

b...b....bb.....bbbu....bbbuttt if you are so new hear, how do you know the history of what this board "was" and do you really think this is going to be of like HUGE national proportions?

:rofl:

You can go now.

Mexican posters is what? Your writing skills are so refined.....only a person with AT LEAST a 214 IQ could fully enjoy your talents.

What wonderful changes have come about as a result of the GOP electoral victory in 2014? Have you been satisfied with the production of the new congress? Has Mitch been earning his keep as far as you are concerned?

Silly nutter......this is a center-left, secular, soon to be minority white nation. And.....the best is yet to come.

Yes, based on this most fascinating exchanged, it has now been scientifically proven:

it's not pretty when dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214 misses his nappy-poo.

Come, let's help dorky-fuzzlenutz-IQ-214 get some sleep:

The GOP should run Cruz/Blackburn...now that'd be some great television...

You can go now.

Do you feel better now that you got that temper tantrum out of your system? Darn, this is what happens every time you miss your nap-time.

the "Loon Platoon" is about to lose the board and you know WHY Drooler? BECAUSE we intend to take what is OURS back. And USMB WAS a conservative board.

b...b....bb.....bbbu....bbbuttt if you are so new hear, how do you know the history of what this board "was" and do you really think this is going to be of like HUGE national proportions?

I never said I was new now did I? You did and you are just as stupid now as then.

You can go now.

I never said I was new now did I? You did and you are just as stupid now as then.
Well, thank you for outing yourself as a sock!

Once more, that IQ-214 of yours is just shining like a beacon on a hill! Righttard Hill, that is!

Outstanding, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214, outstanding!

:thup:

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

You can go now.

Well, thank you for outing yourself as a sock!

Once more, that IQ-214 of yours is just shining like a beacon on a hill! Righttard Hill, that is!

Outstanding, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214, outstanding!

:thup:

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Not a sock retard. A returning member. I have said I was here before about 4 or 5 years ago but the platform was stodgy. I am back along with a few other returns and new signs.

Forum List

Back