A politically incorrect Christmas message

Merlin1047

Mar 28, 2004
AL
This comes fairly close to my philosophy about those who are so worried that Christmas might contaminate the non-believers. Caution - run the kids out of the room before you play this. Some of the language is definitely R rated.

http://www.illwillpress.com/xmess.html

P.S. Just had a thought. Perhaps we can give all the anti-Christmas libs a little dose of their own. Seems to me this irrational fear of Christmas makes them Christophobic bigots - or something like that.

Merlin1047 said:
This comes fairly close to my philosophy about those who are so worried that Christmas might contaminate the non-believers. Caution - run the kids out of the room before you play this. Some of the language is definitely R rated.

P.S. Just had a thought. Perhaps we can give all the anti-Christmas libs a little dose of their own. Seems to me this irrational fear of Christmas makes them Christophobic bigots - or something like that.

New term..........christophobiacs, Christophobigots, paranoid christophobiacs...............

Merlin1047 said:

We should come up with an updated version of "A Christmas Carol" with the head of the ACLU as Ebeneezer Scrooge, Bonnie as the Ghost of Christmas Past, Merlin or Comrade as Christmas Present, and Dr. Evil as Ghost of Christmas Future (his sinister avatar qualifies him for the part)... I'll be Bob Cratchett (hey --- someone's gotta be the nice guy)... and Foamy as Tiny Tim (oooh.... that'll guarantee an X rating for sure!) :) :) :)

KarlMarx said:
We should come up with an updated version of "A Christmas Carol" with the head of the ACLU as Ebeneezer Scrooge, Bonnie as the Ghost of Christmas Past, Merlin or Comrade as Christmas Present, and Dr. Evil as Ghost of Christmas Future (his sinister avatar qualifies him for the part)... I'll be Bob Cratchett (hey --- someone's gotta be the nice guy)... and Foamy as Tiny Tim (oooh.... that'll guarantee an X rating for sure!) :) :) :)

I'll be Scrooge's nephew. I'm semi-poor, but still cheerful. Just gimme a few years to get married and we're set.

KarlMarx said:

I'll play the boyfriend of the Ghost of Christmas Past. :D

KarlMarx said:

Uhum Id rather be Scrooges etherial and pensive girlfriend from his past, that sings "happiness" in the Albert Finney version of Scrooge........Somehow being that old man doesn't seem quite like me......... :thup:

Bonnie said:
Uhum Id rather be Scrooges etherial and pensive girlfriend from his past, that sings "happiness" in the Albert Finney version of Scrooge........Somehow being that old man doesn't seem quite like me......... :thup:
In the version I saw, the Ghost of Christmas Past was a young lady in a chiffon outfit with golden hair and wearing a Christmas laurel in her hair. I think she was played by Bernadette Peters.

KarlMarx said:
In the version I saw, the Ghost of Christmas Past was a young lady in a chiffon outfit with golden hair and wearing a Christmas laurel in her hair. I think she was played by Bernadette Peters.

:)
Well okay then

Forum List

Back