A Pill that Erases Memory

She was the beauty on the left. 15 years old forever.

Don't let your children take SSRI medication. When she died I got a call from a lawyer who wanted me to join a class action lawsuit for zoloft. He told me that every mass murder in the 10 years prior to her death...involved SSRI medication except for 9/11. EVERY MASS MURDER....and that doesn't include the amount of suicides....yet they keep on pushing them....

SSRIs involved with every mass murder in the past 10 years. Umm yeah. That's just not true at all. I feel sorry for your loss, but that's no reason to don the tinfoil hat.

SSRIs involved with every mass murder in the past 10 years. Umm yeah. That's just not true at all. I feel sorry for your loss, but that's no reason to don the tinfoil hat.

I'm sorry, at the time the lawyer called me to ask me about my daughter I didn't think to ask him for a friggen link.

Why don't you go and research it for us.

"Percentage of Mass Murders related to SSRI medication"

Then you can come back...and tell me how wrong I am. And whether I am right or wrong with the information I was told...you can then apologize for being rude.

They fucked up my daughter's head. I basically had to put her in exile and get her off of them. I firmly believe they would have eventually killed her. All because "everyone else needed them" so she convinced some therapist she did too.

They're the new crack for the 2000s.

Oh my god that's so tragic.

You and your family and her friends have my absolute profoundest sympathies, Gigi.

They had my son on those meds, too.

He was falling apart while taking them. He took himself off them.

He smokes hemp now for an occassional axiety attack.

He's Going to college and is on the dean's list, has a part time job, pays me rent. He's got a sweet girlfriend who he's been with for over five years, now.

He's a truly good kid, well liked by his peers and he's basically happy now.

Go figure, huh?

Maine being a medical hemp state,(the people of Maine passed that law by one the widest margins ever seen in a referendum) I was growing his medication and mine rather than paying narco-criminals $260 an ounze for it.

The cops busted me for cultivation

Maybe with luck and about $10k in lawyers fees and fines, I won't be going to jail next month.

If I do go to jail, my son is homeless, I lose my house and of course, I am a felon,

This nation has gone clinically insane, in my never humble opinion.

I hope things work out for you and Im glad to hear your son is doing better.

They fucked up my daughter's head. I basically had to put her in exile and get her off of them. I firmly believe they would have eventually killed her. All because "everyone else needed them" so she convinced some therapist she did too.

People at my last job used to exchange there prescription drugs including anxiety meds, zoloft, klonopin, paxil, etc etc and one guy got so addicted to all the prescriptions he actually fell asleep at his desk on several occasions, I couldn't believe it. It's so dangerous how easily anyone can get prescriptions that change the chemicals in your brain. I hope your daughter is better.

Hey Gunny xo*

Getting rid of bad memories would just create weak people.

The very notion of this pill is ridiculous. I'm guessing its a hoax, and if not, then I feel sorry for the people they are testing it on. Its a lobotomy in pill form.

How about they cure HIV before they start delving into mind control? No money in the cure? Yeah, if all you are selling is a cure. I think General Motors, AT&T, or some other major company should really throw their money behind medical research. Just think of it "The Cure to Breast Cancer, brought to you by Coca-Cola".

Heck, I'd start drinking Coke, and I don't even like soda.

Did you know in some cases (for example if you were on public relief) the state might have decided that you're getting your kid off that med was a form of child abuse, Gun?

Seriously, some of the Child Protection Agencies are so out of control, now, that your daughter could have ended up in their "child protective system" and out of your hands.

Oh yea, this nation has gone completely nuts.

I know battered women, for example, who lost thier children because they "exposed" their children to violence" by letting them live with them when their husbands were beating them.

Guess who the state gives the kids to?

The husbands.

Yeah, I'm not fucking kidding.

This is NOT an unusual thing, now.

I know this because my ex is in the family crises business and I hear these horror stories.

What I'm describing is fairly common, now.

Unbelieveable, but true.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, at the time the lawyer called me to ask me about my daughter I didn't think to ask him for a friggen link.

Why don't you go and research it for us.

"Percentage of Mass Murders related to SSRI medication"

Then you can come back...and tell me how wrong I am. And whether I am right or wrong with the information I was told...you can then apologize for being rude.

What? So you can go around making claims that you don't know whether they are true or not? I can apologize to you for calling you out when you say they are responsible for EVERY MASS MURDER? I'll save you the time: SSRIs are not responsible, or related to EVERY MASS MURDER. That is incorrect. There is no evidence to support that conclusion at all. To say that is to spread misinformation. As for rudeness, I don't think I was rude at all.

In fact, I know people who have been on SSRIs for years. Are you saying that they are ticking time bombs that are ready to go off at any moment? Should I be afraid of them?

ok, get this straight....I was relating what i was TOLD by a lawyer who called ME.

If you want to research this and prove it to us then go ahead. Prove it is or it's not....
My daughter is in Heaven. If I help to save one mother from the agony then my telling other's is worth it.

Here is my sentence: When she died I got a call from a lawyer who wanted me to join a class action lawsuit for zoloft. He told me that every mass murder in the 10 years prior to her death....

You're making a real good impression with your first few post.

If you want to disprove what that lawyer said to me...go right ahead.

But do me a favor and stay far far away from me. Whatever your problems are, take them up with someone else. I'm not going to fight semantics of a conversation with you.

Talk to these mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers.....but get off my ass

SSRI Induced Suicide Stories

ok, get this straight....I was relating what i was TOLD by a lawyer who called ME.

If you want to research this and prove it to us then go ahead. Prove it is or it's not....
My daughter is in Heaven. If I help to save one mother from the agony then my telling other's is worth it.

Here is my sentence: When she died I got a call from a lawyer who wanted me to join a class action lawsuit for zoloft. He told me that every mass murder in the 10 years prior to her death....

You're making a real good impression with your first few post.

If you want to disprove what that lawyer said to me...go right ahead.

But do me a favor and stay far far away from me. Whatever your problems are, take them up with someone else. I'm not going to fight semantics of a conversation with you.

Talk to these mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers.....but get off my ass

SSRI Induced Suicide Stories

Gigi, I agree.

There can be no greater sorrow than a parent losing a child. How does one cope? I can't imagine. My parents lost my sister when she was 13 ( I was a baby then) and my brother when he was 18 (I was 8). How my parents got through both deaths is beyond me, I guess their faith in God and the rest of our family helped them.

You keep fighting the good fight for what you think is best, and good luck!

Getting rid of bad memories would just create weak people.

The very notion of this pill is ridiculous. I'm guessing its a hoax, and if not, then I feel sorry for the people they are testing it on. Its a lobotomy in pill form.

How about they cure HIV before they start delving into mind control? No money in the cure? Yeah, if all you are selling is a cure. I think General Motors, AT&T, or some other major company should really throw their money behind medical research. Just think of it "The Cure to Breast Cancer, brought to you by Coca-Cola".

Heck, I'd start drinking Coke, and I don't even like soda.

It's no Hoax, it was on 60 minutes and it's controversial.

The Memory Pill 60 Minutes:

PART 1

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhK0EX4G018]YouTube - Memory Pill Part I[/ame]

PART 2

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rJ-NLSyS_w]YouTube - Memory Pill II[/ame]

Excuse me? You can't go around making baseless claims and telling people to disprove them. Think about it. If I came up with some wingnut theory that there is a special chemical in space that is making lawn sprinklers poison our dogs, and someone says I'm wrong, I can't just tell them to prove me wrong. That's absurd.

In any type of discussion, the onus is on the person who makes the claim to support it. YOU made the absurd claim that every mass murder in the past 10 years is the result of SSRIs. There is no evidence anywhere to support something like that (because it's not true). There isn't any counter-evidence, just like you can't find any evidence to falsify my claim that there is a chemical in space that makes lawn sprinklers poison our dogs, or that there is an invisible faerie behind the moon that can't be seen heard or measured in any way. In order to make a statement, you have to be able to back it up with evidence otherwise it's meaningless.

And frankly, if your lawyer told you that was the case, find another lawyer, because he's feeding you a line. Honestly, I might not want to put my confidence with someone who said something like that, especially someone who professes to know the law.

Stay away from you? What? Because I called into question something you said? Do you live in an echo chamber where everyone agrees with you even if you're wrong? Furthermore, your argument that SSRIs caused every mass murder in the past 10 years is insulting to people who use SSRIs successfully. I know people that would be insulted by what you have said. Not only because it's not true, but because it insinuates that it has made them mentally unstable. I can call my friend up right now if you want to, and ask him what he thinks of your crackpot theory.

People at my last job used to exchange there prescription drugs including anxiety meds, zoloft, klonopin, paxil, etc etc and one guy got so addicted to all the prescriptions he actually fell asleep at his desk on several occasions, I couldn't believe it. It's so dangerous how easily anyone can get prescriptions that change the chemicals in your brain. I hope your daughter is better.

My daughter is fine now, thanks. She's been in and out of the Army, married, going to school now and just had a daughter of her own (payback :badgrin:).

Did you know in some cases (for example if you were on public relief) the state might have decided that you're getting your kid off that med was a form of child abuse, Gun?

Seriously, some of the Child Protection Agencies are so out of control, now, that your daughter could have ended up in their "child protective system" and out of your hands.

Oh yea, this nation has gone completely nuts.

I know battered women, for example, who lost thier children because they "exposed" their children to violence" by letting them live with them when their husbands were beating them.

Guess who the state gives the kids to?

The husbands.

Yeah, I'm not fucking kidding.

This is NOT an unusual thing, now.

I know this because my ex is in the family crises business and I hear these horror stories.

What I'm describing is fairly common, now.

Unbelieveable, but true.

At the stage I was at when I finally took them away from her, the state would have needed the National Guard to come after me. I was in Jarhead Mode One and I wasn't taking prisoners. I did what I had to do to save my daughter. Fuck the state.

My daughter is fine now, thanks. She's been in and out of the Army, married, going to school now and just had a daughter of her own (payback :badgrin:).

Wow thats quite an accomplishment. She sounds very cool ! Congrats on being a Grandpa!

What? So you can go around making claims that you don't know whether they are true or not? I can apologize to you for calling you out when you say they are responsible for EVERY MASS MURDER? I'll save you the time: SSRIs are not responsible, or related to EVERY MASS MURDER. That is incorrect. There is no evidence to support that conclusion at all. To say that is to spread misinformation. As for rudeness, I don't think I was rude at all.

In fact, I know people who have been on SSRIs for years. Are you saying that they are ticking time bombs that are ready to go off at any moment? Should I be afraid of them?

To say that they are responsible for suicidal teens, and the dumbing down of our society in general is neither incorrect, nor irresponsible. You've spent several posts telling people "why not" without saying a damned thing else.

Our society as a whole is irresponsible with medicines, and has been as fr back as I can remember. No one wants to deal with anything. They want a pill to make it go away.

Now, I'm TELLING you, the pills turned my daughter into an idiot, then when she was coming off of the chemicals they made her suicidal. There is no "utopia pill." Screwing with the chemicals in your brain is stupid, and even moreso if the only problem is just not wanting to deal with being a human being equipped with emotions.

Medication has its applications and used strictly as a last resort for those applications it at least does what it's supposed to. These mood-enhancers they hand out like candy are NOT being used responsibly by either physcian or patient.

The term "mass murder" is NOT out of place, nor is it misinformation when taken in context with the statement. Those medications represent the mass murder of the minds of our youth and people like you turning a blind eye to the shit only perpetuates it.

Excuse me? You can't go around making baseless claims and telling people to disprove them. Think about it. If I came up with some wingnut theory that there is a special chemical in space that is making lawn sprinklers poison our dogs, and someone says I'm wrong, I can't just tell them to prove me wrong. That's absurd.

In any type of discussion, the onus is on the person who makes the claim to support it. YOU made the absurd claim that every mass murder in the past 10 years is the result of SSRIs. There is no evidence anywhere to support something like that (because it's not true). There isn't any counter-evidence, just like you can't find any evidence to falsify my claim that there is a chemical in space that makes lawn sprinklers poison our dogs, or that there is an invisible faerie behind the moon that can't be seen heard or measured in any way. In order to make a statement, you have to be able to back it up with evidence otherwise it's meaningless.

And frankly, if your lawyer told you that was the case, find another lawyer, because he's feeding you a line. Honestly, I might not want to put my confidence with someone who said something like that, especially someone who professes to know the law.

Stay away from you? What? Because I called into question something you said? Do you live in an echo chamber where everyone agrees with you even if you're wrong? Furthermore, your argument that SSRIs caused every mass murder in the past 10 years is insulting to people who use SSRIs successfully. I know people that would be insulted by what you have said. Not only because it's not true, but because it insinuates that it has made them mentally unstable. I can call my friend up right now if you want to, and ask him what he thinks of your crackpot theory.

If she is repeating what the lawyer told her, how can you call it a baseless claim? Obviously, it was so "baseless" it resulted in a class action suit, huh, Einstein?

You try to put the onus of proof on her, then turn around and expect eveyone to believe you with NO proof, just a (because it's not true) blurb.

I know what I saw with my own eyes, and frankly, you're full of shit. The only remaining question is what dog you have in this fight.

People successfully using SSRIs in NO WAY negate the people they've fucked up or killed. You're one of those narrow-minded fucks that has to have a body laying in front of you before anything clicks. It's too late then.

And dogging a woman you don't know out for whatever your reason when she's obviously been there and we STILL ain't heard shit from you but your opinion is just about as despicable and low as you can get. You kick puppies too, wormdirt, or what?

If she is repeating what the lawyer told her, how can you call it a baseless claim? Obviously, it was so "baseless" it resulted in a class action suit, huh, Einstein?

You try to put the onus of proof on her, then turn around and expect eveyone to believe you with NO proof, just a (because it's not true) blurb.

Do you not know what burden of proof is? I explained it very well in my post what burden of proof is, and why it's important. Seriously look at what I said, it makes total sense. I can make a completely baseless claim about invisible monkeys who use lasers to hypnotize people, and then tell people to prove me wrong. There is no proof that invisible monkeys use lasers to hypnotize people, because I just made that up. That's why I have to prove that there is something behind what I'm saying, otherwise people can just go around saying whatever they like without any consequences.

Oh, and want proof that "every mass murder over the past 10 years" hasn't been caused by SSRIs? Here you go:

Beslan school hostage crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
11 March 2004 Madrid train bombings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Akihabara massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not only that, in cases where SSRIs show up, it only shows correlation, NOT causation. Most people who commit these murders have severe mental problems, which SSRIs are usually used to treat. Because mass murders have been around for long, long before SSRIs were even invented, it's intellectually lazy to assume that they even contribute to people committing mass murders.

Here. I'll do something similar: "SSRIs prevent half of all potential mass murderers from committing mass murder." Now go prove me wrong. *HINT* Because you seem to have a problem with understanding my arguments, I don't actually believe this. It's an example of what I'm trying to say.

Also, the judge/jury who presides over the lawsuit will determine if that case has any merit. Not the lawyer filing the suit.

I know what I saw with my own eyes, and frankly, you're full of shit. The only remaining question is what dog you have in this fight.

The dog I have in this fight is preventing people from saying whatever they want to without backing it up. Way to totally ad-hominem this argument up. I'm going to ignore this blatant attack, and continue with making my points, because really, this is hilarious. I'm laughing at your inability to parse my arguments and I'm laughing at the fact that you have to take the low road in order to have a conversation with people.

And I love how you assume that I have an agenda here. I have this secret little plan to promote SSRIs because I work for the drug companies or something. I commend you for reading something into my argument that doesn't even exist, it's pretty impressive to project a strawman onto someone else as much as you have been. It makes it much easier to argue against Hitler than a normal person, which is probably why you've been trying so hard to make me into Hitler.

Basically, I'm asking you to behave yourself. The vitriol that you're spewing right now only makes people take your argument less seriously.

People successfully using SSRIs in NO WAY negate the people they've fucked up or killed. You're one of those narrow-minded fucks that has to have a body laying in front of you before anything clicks. It's too late then.

Taking heart medication and bloodthinners when you don't have the condition that they treat can kill you. Any type of improperly prescribed medication can kill you. In any case, I never said that I was pro-SSRI, or pro-anything other than saying that SSRIs are not the cause of every mass murder over the past 10 years.

Find me the part where I said that SSRIs are never mis-prescribed. Find me the part where I said that SSRIs don't have negative side effects. Find me those parts of my argument. Hey wait a second, is that my argument, or are you blatantly overreaching?

And again with the ad-hominems! You seem to be quite inexperienced with having a reasonable debate. Basically, the first and most important rule is to attack the point, not the point-maker. Rule two is to avoid strawman arguments. You've broken both rules in a single paragraph, and for that I'm slightly amused, and also slightly concerned. Don't worry, I'm sure that if you follow those two rules, you will get much better at this sort of thing! Try doing that in the next post, and I'll be very impressed :)

And dogging a woman you don't know out for whatever your reason when she's obviously been there and we STILL ain't heard shit from you but your opinion is just about as despicable and low as you can get. You kick puppies too, wormdirt, or what?

I said in the very first paragraph of this argument that I felt sorry for her loss, and I do. This has never, ever been about her loss, or what she is going through. I know how it feels to lose someone close to you, and it hurts. Very badly. What this has been about is saying things that are not true. What I took offense to was the mistruth. Do you get off on blatantly mischaracterizing other people's arguments? It seems that way.

To say that they are responsible for suicidal teens, and the dumbing down of our society in general is neither incorrect, nor irresponsible. You've spent several posts telling people "why not" without saying a damned thing else.

I haven't been saying a damn thing else because I'm not really for or against SSRI medication. I know, when properly prescribed, they can help people out, like two of my friends who were severely depressed. There is no doubt in my mind that SSRIs are over and mis-prescribed. Does that make anything that I have said untrue? No. Because that isn't my argument. You're reaching.

Our society as a whole is irresponsible with medicines, and has been as fr back as I can remember. No one wants to deal with anything. They want a pill to make it go away.

What does this have to do with anything that I've been saying? At all?

Now, I'm TELLING you, the pills turned my daughter into an idiot, then when she was coming off of the chemicals they made her suicidal. There is no "utopia pill." Screwing with the chemicals in your brain is stupid, and even moreso if the only problem is just not wanting to deal with being a human being equipped with emotions.

I think this is being unfair. You think that nobody on SSRIs have emotions? "Screwing with the chemicals in your brain is stupid"? So you don't think that people should take any type of medication that has to do with the brain? People shouldn't use medication that prevents the petuitary from putting too many or too little hormones into people's bodies? What about epilepsy medication? That has to do with chemicals in the brain. Should people be taken off of that medication?

You're boiling things down to the point of nonsense. Also, because things didn't work in your own experience, they never work? Is that how you think?

Medication has its applications and used strictly as a last resort for those applications it at least does what it's supposed to. These mood-enhancers they hand out like candy are NOT being used responsibly by either physcian or patient.

Ok. What does that have to do with the point you quoted?

The term "mass murder" is NOT out of place, nor is it misinformation when taken in context with the statement. Those medications represent the mass murder of the minds of our youth and people like you turning a blind eye to the shit only perpetuates it.

Mass murder is a term with a specific application. Look up what a mass murder is. Trying to make it into some nebulous "hearts and minds" argument is absurd. Like, if I called the cops and said that someone had murdered my mom, and when they came it turned out I just meant that they "murdered" her figuratively in her brain, what do you think they would say? They would probably call me an idiot.

Forum List

Back