A Pentagon Paradise Built on Lies

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
So, there you have it. A one-trillion-dollar war built on intentional, deliberate, and knowing lies, just like the Vietnam War was. More than 2,300 American soldiers killed for nothing. Thousands more injured, mentally, spiritually, or physically. Tens of thousands of Afghans killed, maimed, incarcerated, or tortured. The entire country destroyed.

A Pentagon Paradise Built on Lies – The Future of Freedom Foundation

Seems fitting don't you think?

So, there you have it. A one-trillion-dollar war built on intentional, deliberate, and knowing lies, just like the Vietnam War was. More than 2,300 American soldiers killed for nothing. Thousands more injured, mentally, spiritually, or physically. Tens of thousands of Afghans killed, maimed, incarcerated, or tortured. The entire country destroyed.

That's how we do since after WWII.

The Army is there to protect the CIA which is there to help move the international drug trade and make off the books funding for black OPS.

This off the books money keeps the international economy afloat, with out it, the international banking cabal, and the whole ponzi scheme would go belly up.

• Banned
The Army is there to protect the CIA which is there to help move the international drug trade and make off the books funding for black OPS.

This off the books money keeps the international economy afloat, with out it, the international banking cabal, and the whole ponzi scheme would go belly up.

That's as good an explanation as I've ever seen.

That's as good an explanation as I've ever seen.
The Bank of England and the Rothschild family have been playing this game for centuries now. Folks that don't know the roots of the CFR and the Federal Reserve, nor what push their policy, are doomed to not understand what is going on.

41jprGLW1-L._SX425_.jpg

Opium Wars - Wikipedia

Bumper Hornberger is the bomb.

• Banned
The Bank of England and the Rothschild family have been playing this game for centuries now.
I care not who has the power, give me the money- but, when the jewry is pointed out one is labeled anti-semitic- well, sign me up- it amazes me that this country's founders fought a war to get out from under the thumb of Britain and then Nixon publicly declared "I guess we're all keynesian now"- a Republican folks-

The Bank of England and the Rothschild family have been playing this game for centuries now.
I care not who has the power, give me the money- but, when the jewry is pointed out one is labeled anti-semitic- well, sign me up- it amazes me that this country's founders fought a war to get out from under the thumb of Britain and then Nixon publicly declared "I guess we're all keynesian now"- a Republican folks-

Jewry?

Do you dislike Jews?
I don't know any now- I was in the navy with two, one whose last name was Isis and one whose name was Feldman- I despise what they have done (collectively) to this Country and how "nationally" we collectively bow and scrape at their alleged victim hood as though they are the only people in the world who have ever been victimized AND use it to that purpose.

More Americans were killed in accidents during WW2 than the total 15 year war in Afghanistan. About 6,000 Marines were killed in a month on a stinking island that could have been bypassed five months before VJ day. Anywhere from 35,000 to 50,000 Americans were killed in the three year quagmire we called the "Korean conflict" but nobody seemed to complain about it and Harry Truman is still a democrat icon and MacArthur is still revered. LBJ had a better idea in Vietnam. He would let the CIA run the operation and we won every battle and lost the freaking war. Shit happens and if you worry about it get involved in grassroots politics and elect the right people instead of whining. When Trump recalled American Troops from Syria the left went crazy. It's all about politics.

There were far less wartime casualties in the 21st century than there were at roughly the same time in the 20th century but a lot more whining about it. Is this the whiny generation or is it all about politics?

America lost a lot of leaders in these wars! Cowards came home, reproduced made libs... for now on out new immigrants on the front line

Is this the whiny generation or is it all about politics?
I'm not whiney- I'm 71 also- I've also chosen to learn that war is for the uncivilized- I've also learned that you can't kill an ideology- I've also decided that one life is one too many to force a belief- I've learned that consensual agreement is better than forced servitude- I also *know* that our sticking our nose where it doesn't belong is contrary to the beliefs of our founders- I also know I don't give a fuck about politics- immoral is immoral regardless of a political stripe-

Is this the whiny generation or is it all about politics?
I'm not whiney- I'm 71 also- I've also chosen to learn that war is for the uncivilized- I've also learned that you can't kill an ideology- I've also decided that one life is one too many to force a belief- I've learned that consensual agreement is better than forced servitude- I also *know* that our sticking our nose where it doesn't belong is contrary to the beliefs of our founders- I also know I don't give a fuck about politics- immoral is immoral regardless of a political stripe-
What's the point? If you can't kill an ideology it's best to surrender to it? We killed the Hun ideology in WW1 and we killed the Bushido ideology and the Nazi ideology in WW2. Harry Truman left us at war due to his profound incompetence in Korea and LBJ had a better idea where we could win every battle and still abandon the Vietnamese people when he got cold feet. Hypocrite lefties only whine about war casualties during a republican administration. 2,000 years of history showed us that the only thing militant idealists understand is force. If you show weakness they will destroy you and everything you have. If the Pentagon made any mistakes it is was their unwillingness to engage the enemy during mostly democrat administrations and their willingness to prosecute their own members of the military for using initiative and engaging the enemy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back