Germany will CUT defense spending

We need to get out of NATO. The Germans certainly aren't worried about the Russians.

[Germany says it will abandon its NATO spending commitments and invest even less than promised, sparking US anger after Trump criticised European allies for expecting a free ride] Germany says it will abandon its NATO spending commitments | Daily Mail Online
Germany is OVERRUN with MUSLIMS, and I don't doubt for a MINUTE that the MUSLIMS have had a major hand in this, not to mention the Germans have been HANDING OVER their nation to any and every "immigrant" that squats on their ground. They've lost their damn minds.

Fine, then close all our bases in Germany and let them fend for themselves.

Good for them. We should do the same.

So you support dissolving NATO?
I support the U.S. drastically cutting defense spending and having a small fraction of its former NATO role
Then you support an America that is basically defenseless and would be easy to take down militarily.

GFY.
Explain yourself then, instead of thinking my comment is "FUNNY," ya anti American moron.

I support the U.S. drastically cutting defense spending and having a small fraction of its former NATO role
Then you support an America that is basically defenseless and would be easy to take down militarily.

GFY.
That´s nonsense.
Merkel just announced a higher defense budget few days ago, by the way. So we just have Trumpian uncertainty here and have to wait for results.

NATO is an outdated organization and always will need an artificial enemy (like Russia) just to keep it alive.

Trump called for the upgrading of NATO’s outdated mission and structure, stemming from the Cold War, which was designed to meet the threat from the Soviet Union that doesn’t exist anymore. That objective is obsolete. Together with Russia, NATO, he argued should confront shared challenges, especially migration and Islamic terrorism. NATO should be changed to fight terrorism.
Putin and Trump on NATO

Washington Post:
The exaggerated Russian threat helps justify bloated military budgets and unify increasingly fractious allies. As Robert Hunter, the former U.S. ambassador to NATO, recently observed: “Allegations of Russian interference in the U.S. election campaign become a tool to limit, if not cripple, President Trump’s attempts to change the downward course of U.S. and Western relations with Russia.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...a3817ac21a5_story.html?utm_term=.08fc7355421f

‘For 68 years NATO failing to create peaceful world’

Last edited:

GFY.
That´s nonsense.
Merkel just announced a higher defense budget few days ago, by the way. So we just have Trumpian uncertainty here and have to wait for results.
Let the cuck answer for himself, twit, even though all you leftist sound alike, ass clown.

GFY.
Sit down, snowflake
So you think APING what conservatives call YOU PEOPLE works for you twats? ... :lol:

No, it just illustrates a LACK OF IMAGINATION and INTELLIGENCE on your part, dumbass.

Go pound sand.

"Chancellor Angela Merkel on Wednesday underscored her commitment to NATO, pledging to raise Germany's defense spending to the alliance's 2% target "by the early 2030s."

"The preservation of NATO is in our own interest, more than during the Cold War," Merkel said while addressing lawmakers in German parliament.

"At the moment, Europe is unable to defend itself," she added, urging the bloc to stay together."
Merkel vows to hit 2% NATO spending target 'by early 2030s' | DW | 27.11.2019

GFY.
That´s nonsense.
Let the cuck answer for himself, twit, even though all you leftist sound alike, ass clown.
Read above.

"Chancellor Angela Merkel on Wednesday underscored her commitment to NATO, pledging to raise Germany's defense spending to the alliance's 2% target "by the early 2030s."

"The preservation of NATO is in our own interest, more than during the Cold War," Merkel said while addressing lawmakers in German parliament.

"At the moment, Europe is unable to defend itself," she added, urging the bloc to stay together."
Where on earth did the OP come from?

GFY.
Sit down, snowflake
So you think APING what conservatives call YOU PEOPLE works for you twats? ... :lol:

No, it just illustrates a LACK OF IMAGINATION and INTELLIGENCE on your part, dumbass.

Go pound sand.
You claim to think America will be defenseless unless we spend more than the rest of the world combined on defense. But really, you've spent your entire life voting to send soldiers to die for nothing far from home because it pays well, not because you think it's necessary.

Lol. They're supposed to be at 2% NOW.

GFY.
That´s nonsense.

My source says otherwise. Where is yours?
Read the thread.

Forum List

Back