A Non-Conspiracy answer to Obama's birth certificate

What if he just likes watching the birthers go apeshit and drive the baggers and half the GOP off a clif?

Democrats having a sense of humor would be unprecedented. And if the situation were reversed they'd be the ones going ape shit demanding it and the media would be carrying the banner. The standard here is consistent in the liberal media, Republicans must produce any and all documentation. Democrats like Hussein and John Fucking Kerry don't. That he's following the consistent pattern but actually is doing it for fun doesn't fit any pattern.

LMAO!!! You are such a liar.:lol::lol:

This is a "what if" question. What if the birth certificate listed him as Kenyan would that make a difference to those that support Obama?

Definately. You must follow the Constitution.

What if it stated the religious faith of both father and mother as muslim would that make a difference to those that support Obama?

Religion, Association, etc. is not a qualifier.

What if it showed his place of birth at a different location than we were told would that make a difference to those that support Obama?

Definately. He couldn't be president.

I am just curious what Obama supporters feel about these questions not weither or not there is anything negative about his birth certificate as that would be going into the conspiracy catagory.

What I can't figure is that with all the Wikileaks stuff, the CIA Valerie Plame leaks, the fact that both the White House and Congress leak like sieves, and there is always an inside media source that discovers whatever--from IRS leaks to somebody hacking into a government computer system etc. etc. etc.--in other words our government keeps secrets about as well as you can keep a nuclear explosion a secet.

This is the same government that claims it will be trustworthy with all our most private information like our medical records.

Well I want those records in the custody of whoever has custody of Obama's birth certificate since it is the best kept secret that I have ever seen the government keep.

They've done a better job of keeping that secret than even the Roswell incident.

This is a "what if" question. What if the birth certificate listed him as Kenyan would that make a difference to those that support Obama? What if it stated the religious faith of both father and mother as muslim would that make a difference to those that support Obama? What if it showed his place of birth at a different location than we were told would that make a difference to those that support Obama? I am just curious what Obama supporters feel about these questions not weither or not there is anything negative about his birth certificate as that would be going into the conspiracy catagory.

If it was ever determined that Obama is not a natural born citizen, all hell would break lose. Therefore, it doesn't matter if he is or he isn't. We will never know.
Yep the bureaucratic error would cascade down, sweeping into a black hole all in its path. I doubt the Supreme Court would survive it either, thus even if the birther stuff was true it would never come out. :lol:

I got a firsthand view of this when Bill Clinton became President. Many of the secrets that Arkansans knew about him and Hillary were magically covered up and those who tried to bring them up were considered nutjobs. For instance, did you know Hillary and Vince Foster had an ongoing affair while Bill was Governor? Everyone in Heber Springs knows this because they were always together and had a house they would use. (BTW, Hillary is bisexual just in case anyone on the planet didn't know that.)

The fact that Obama is as transparent as a block of lead just adds to the mystery. Many 'big announcements' about his place of birth before the election were magically silenced. But, whatever. Nobody will ever know and frankly, I don't care.

What I can't figure is that with all the Wikileaks stuff, the CIA Valerie Plame leaks, the fact that both the White House and Congress leak like sieves, and there is always an inside media source that discovers whatever--from IRS leaks to somebody hacking into a government computer system etc. etc. etc.--in other words our government keeps secrets about as well as you can keep a nuclear explosion a secet.

This is the same government that claims it will be trustworthy with all our most private information like our medical records.

Well I want those records in the custody of whoever has custody of Obama's birth certificate since it is the best kept secret that I have ever seen the government keep.

They've done a better job of keeping that secret than even the Roswell incident.

There are several secrets foxy. How come we do not hear about the best kept secret of McCain's BC, a man born in Panama in 36', outside US jurisdiction, before the laws in 41' allowed those born on US rented bases to be US citizens? How come Foxy??

If you don't like the elegibility requirements, change them.

Last edited:

There are several secrets foxy. How come we do not hear about the best kept secret of McCain's BC, a man born in Panama in 36', outside US jurisdiction, before the laws in 41' allowed those born on US rented bases to be US citizens? How come Foxy??

Well your post gets the prize for the widest miss of the point I was making.

McCain produced a birth certificate which is how we know he was born in Panama. And that was thoroughly vetted and received a court opinion that he was legally eligible before he was eligible to run for President. No secrets. No attempt to keep anything out of public view. No questions left unanswered. It's all there for you to read if you choose to do so.

There really is no comparison between the two.

Last edited:

Well your post gets the prize for the widest miss of the point I was making.

McCain produced a birth certificate which is how we know he was born in Panama. And that was thoroughly vetted and received a court opinion that he was legally eligible before he was eligible to run for President. No secrets. No attempt to keep anything out of public view. No questions left unanswered. It's all there for you to read if you choose to do so.

There really is no comparison between the two.

A court opinion? Care to show us a reference?? :cuckoo:

Nor did I see McCain produce a BC. So yes, questions unanswered & a big secret.

So your post takes a blue ribbon at the carnival twister ride.:lol::lol:

TICK......TICK...........TICK........
Hmmm, I guess Foxy doesn't have a reference?

Last edited:
Why can't anyone figure this out yet? Of course Obama was born in Hawaii, it's ridiculous to even question it at this point. What's on the birth certificate that he doesn't want anyone to see?

Um.

He's listed... AS A MUSLIM.

His father is a Muslim therefore, by birth, he's a Muslim. It's the same thing as being a Jew. If you're born a Jew, you're always a Jew. You could be Hitler and follow the words of the Pope and still be more Jewish than a Chassidic man who was born to a Catholic mother. The laws make no sense, but that's the way it is in religion. His grandfather was a practicing Muslim, therefore his father was a Muslim, therefore he is a Muslim.

That's what he doesn't want all of you to see. Why? Because even though he is a Christian and believes in Salvation, most the nation is too idiotic to actually understand that he's not a practicing Muslim and that just because you're a Muslim doesn't mean you're automatically a terrorist.

This is a "what if" question. What if the birth certificate listed him as Kenyan would that make a difference to those that support Obama? What if it stated the religious faith of both father and mother as muslim would that make a difference to those that support Obama? What if it showed his place of birth at a different location than we were told would that make a difference to those that support Obama? I am just curious what Obama supporters feel about these questions not weither or not there is anything negative about his birth certificate as that would be going into the conspiracy catagory.

Would it had made a difference if those who supported Reagan knew beforehand that he would lead one of the most corrupt administrations in the history of the US?

Would it had made a difference if those who supported Reagan knew beforehand that his economic policies would lead us to where we are today?

Would it had made a difference if those who supported Bush II knew beforehand that he would send thousands of our kids off to fight and die for NO GOOD REASON?

Why do I care whom Hillary sleeps with?

Only if you believe character matters.

I don't give two shits who the POTUS sleeps with as long as he or she solved problems.

Clinton had crappy morals. We know that. But he was one of the best POTUS's in the latter half of the last century.

Bush II supposedly had good morals but led one of the most inept administrations in the history of the US. Most historians rank him the ABSOLUTE WORST POTUS and for good reason.

Last edited:
Why do I care whom Hillary sleeps with?

I don't give two shits who the POTUS sleeps with as long as he or she solved problems.

Clinton had crappy morals. We know that. But he was one of the beast POTUS's in the latter half of the last century.

Bush II supposedly had good morals but led one of the most inept administrations in the history of the US. Most historians rank him the ABSOLUTE WORST POTUS and for good reason.

You don't believe character matters. That's your right. But I would disagree with you on Bush II. I do not believe he had 'good morals', as you say.

Clinton had crappy morals. We know that. But he was one of the beast POTUS's in the latter half of the last century.

You don't believe character matters. That's your right. But I would disagree with you on Bush II. I do not believe he had 'good morals', as you say.

Sure he does. Just ask him. :eusa_whistle:

Sure he does. Just ask him. :eusa_whistle:

The Clinton's would also claim they have 'good morals'. Most prisoners think they're innocent. Alcoholics blame other people for their problems. The list goes on and on.

And "what if" pigs could fly?

While I error on the side of good manners and believe Obama, Still why is it his family can not even seem to remember what Hospital he was born in?

So is the idea I am getting here, that you guys think Obama is just not giving up his birth certificate, or the name of his Birth Hospital, to allow the birthers to go ape shit and make the GOP look bad?

I have to say that is the single best explination as to why he will not show the long form, other than the Birthers being right, I have heard. In fact it is the only one that makes any sense. Thanks because I was really Really Starting to wonder why he is so unwilling to release the form, or even tell us what hospital he was born in.

:)

snopes.com: Barack Obama Kenyan Registration of Birth

snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

My purpose of the questions was to show that it does not matter what was on the birth certificate as it would not change anyone's mind. Those that are for him would still think he could walk on water and if there is a violation of the constitution then it should be changed. If it is merely to protect his political chances it is fully accepted.

Those such as myself are against him regardless of where he was born or what religion him parents may have put on the birth certificate. If there is a violation of the constitution proven by the birth certificate he will be out of office for many years before anything could be done.

I do not know if there is anything negative on his birth certificate and I feel it is a moot point.

I do however feel that there is just as many on the left feel there is something on the birth certificate as there is on the right.

My purpose of the questions was to show that it does not matter what was on the birth certificate as it would not change anyone's mind. Those that are for him would still think he could walk on water and if there is a violation of the constitution then it should be changed. If it is merely to protect his political chances it is fully accepted.

Those such as myself are against him regardless of where he was born or what religion him parents may have put on the birth certificate. If there is a violation of the constitution proven by the birth certificate he will be out of office for many years before anything could be done.

I do not know if there is anything negative on his birth certificate and I feel it is a moot point.

I do however feel that there is just as many on the left feel there is something on the birth certificate as there is on the right.

It is important only if we think it is important to be a people of laws that mean something, and if we do not want those we elect to high office to thumb their noses at the laws that maintain order in society and that secure our rights. Nobody should be able to pick and choose what laws he or she will comply with and which s/he won't and most particularly we must demand that those in high office agree with that.

Forum List

Back