A Non-Conspiracy answer to Obama's birth certificate

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
This is a "what if" question. What if the birth certificate listed him as Kenyan would that make a difference to those that support Obama? What if it stated the religious faith of both father and mother as muslim would that make a difference to those that support Obama? What if it showed his place of birth at a different location than we were told would that make a difference to those that support Obama? I am just curious what Obama supporters feel about these questions not weither or not there is anything negative about his birth certificate as that would be going into the conspiracy catagory.

What if he just likes watching the birthers go apeshit and drive the baggers and half the GOP off a clif?

Democrats having a sense of humor would be unprecedented. And if the situation were reversed they'd be the ones going ape shit demanding it and the media would be carrying the banner. The standard here is consistent in the liberal media, Republicans must produce any and all documentation. Democrats like Hussein and John Fucking Kerry don't. That he's following the consistent pattern but actually is doing it for fun doesn't fit any pattern.

What if he just likes watching the birthers go apeshit and drive the baggers and half the GOP off a clif?

Democrats having a sense of humor would be unprecedented.

I disagree. I find their courting the anti-war crowd when they're the party that sent us into multiple wars is hilarious. Then you've got Al Gore jetting around talking about our carbon footprints? You can't tell me he doesn't laugh during the whole flight.
And if the situation were reversed they'd be the ones going ape shit demanding it and the media would be carrying the banner.

Of course each party cries about the other. You really think there's any difference between them?
The standard here is consistent in the liberal media

The most popular cable news network is Fox News Channel...

I wish you could have answered the question.....maybe others will.

JB is right.

However, yours is a good question. Maybe most Americans don't care. The most ardent birfers aren't going to vote for him anyways, and for most others, if you are going to vote against Obama, there are many other good reasons.

While I error on the side of good manners and believe Obama, Still why is it his family can not even seem to remember what Hospital he was born in?

So is the idea I am getting here, that you guys think Obama is just not giving up his birth certificate, or the name of his Birth Hospital, to allow the birthers to go ape shit and make the GOP look bad?

I have to say that is the single best explination as to why he will not show the long form, other than the Birthers being right, I have heard. In fact it is the only one that makes any sense. Thanks because I was really Really Starting to wonder why he is so unwilling to release the form, or even tell us what hospital he was born in.

:)

It looked like this birther crap was gonna die on the vine, but now even the Ass-Chasm (aka Sean Hannity) is starting to go full-on birther.

I'm guessing this has something to do with recent polls showing that the Prez is still doing better against any GOPer put up against him next year. Gotta try something, after all...

Red_Son_Superman.jpg

This is a "what if" question. What if the birth certificate listed him as Kenyan would that make a difference to those that support Obama? What if it stated the religious faith of both father and mother as muslim would that make a difference to those that support Obama? What if it showed his place of birth at a different location than we were told would that make a difference to those that support Obama? I am just curious what Obama supporters feel about these questions not weither or not there is anything negative about his birth certificate as that would be going into the conspiracy catagory.

If it was ever determined that Obama is not a natural born citizen, all hell would break lose. Therefore, it doesn't matter if he is or he isn't. We will never know.

If it was ever determined that Obama is not a natural born citizen, all hell would break lose. Therefore, it doesn't matter if he is or he isn't. We will never know.
Yep the bureaucratic error would cascade down, sweeping into a black hole all in its path. I doubt the Supreme Court would survive it either, thus even if the birther stuff was true it would never come out. :lol:

"The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide." ~Barrack Hussein Obama

So what if he does turn out to be an illegal?

You people still support this government after MK-ULTRA; what's anon-native president compared to force-feeding children LSD to cause schizophrenia?

They tested Dioxin on Americans and have exposed our own soldiers to experimental diseases.

But it's a black president who might have been born in Africa that really pisses you off?!

Are you people serious?

So what if he does turn out to be an illegal?

You people still support this government after MK-ULTRA; what's anon-native president compared to force-feeding children LSD to cause schizophrenia?

They tested Dioxin on Americans and have exposed our own soldiers to experimental diseases.

But it's a black president who might have been born in Africa that really pisses you off?!

Are you people serious?

Your right its not the biggest issue out there, but its an important one. I personally think he was born in Hawaii. He just doesn't want to release it because if he does then he will most likely have to release all of his other records that he's suppressing.

Forum List

Back