A new Venezuelan ID created with China's ZTE tracks citizen behavior

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A new Venezuelan ID, created with China's ZTE, tracks citizen behavior

Chinese telecoms giant ZTE is helping Venezuela build a system that monitors citizen behavior through a new identification card. The "fatherland card," already used by the government to track voting, worries many in Venezuela and beyond.

"- Chinese telecoms giant ZTE is helping Venezuela build a system that monitors citizen behavior through a new identification card. The "fatherland card," already used by the government to track voting, worries many in Venezuela and beyond." ( Mike Cernovich"
----------------------------

It's just another area in your face and it's not visible to those with the lower IQ chart lol....
And if you can't figure how many levels of wrong this has with it , well consider yourself part of the problem when and if it makes it to the US.

OH wait it already has, it's just not full blown yet thanks to Trump.

https://www.reuters.com/investigate...bey_aK-5MuYKw597AeZIiGoWU9iYr5DMCqHFDm57llZEY

The best way to get screwed at this point is to deny that there are German underpinnings to Chinese thought and to think that Chinese hidden camps are a fairy tale. We would suggest boycotting those who deny these things. Chinese economic hitmen had already invested millions in Venezuelan agriculture during April of 2009.

Pretty sure the Republicans are asking for something similar. Well, maybe just the neocons. Except they call it National ID. I've seen a couple bills about it. Not good, people. Not good at all. theyre always purposefully written i na way that specifically says the inteligence agencies can add to it whenever they want.

Pretty sure the Republicans are asking for something similar. Well, maybe just the neocons. Except they call it National ID. I've seen a couple bills about it. Not good, people. Not good at all. theyre always purposefully written i na way that specifically says the inteligence agencies can add to it whenever they want.
State IDs OK\\
Federal IDs NOT GOOD.

Forum List

Back