53k dead people on Florida's voter rolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Florida's local election supervisors reacted with skepticism Wednesday to a push by state authorities to remove thousands of potential non-U.S. citizens from the voting rolls, only months before the 2012 elections in which the coveted swing state will play a key role.

53K Dead People on Florida's Voter Rolls
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww how caring and sweet to have the dead voting so special. I mean maybe you can pay their taxes too since you are using their s.s. numbers illegally. I hope the families find you and send your asses up the river with no paddle.

Oh and look

The US public has thoroughly engaged with WikiLeaks' election related publications which number more than one hundred thousand documents. Millions of Americans have pored over the leaks and passed on their citations to each other and to us. It is an open model of journalism that gatekeepers are uncomfortable with, but which is perfectly harmonious with the First Amendment.

WikiLeaks - Assange Statement on the US Election

What the fuck does something from 6 years ago have to do with anything?... Unless you are trying to say Rick Scott was a horrible state governor by not fixing their system over 6 years.

If the dead can't vote, can anyone say we're truly free?

zombies.jpg

Something from 6 years ago isn't Current Events... I bet 90% of the Trump supporters that enter this thread comment without even looking at the date.

Florida's local election supervisors reacted with skepticism Wednesday to a push by state authorities to remove thousands of potential non-U.S. citizens from the voting rolls, only months before the 2012 elections in which the coveted swing state will play a key role.

53K Dead People on Florida's Voter Rolls
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww how caring and sweet to have the dead voting so special. I mean maybe you can pay their taxes too since you are using their s.s. numbers illegally. I hope the families find you and send your asses up the river with no paddle.

Oh and look

The US public has thoroughly engaged with WikiLeaks' election related publications which number more than one hundred thousand documents. Millions of Americans have pored over the leaks and passed on their citations to each other and to us. It is an open model of journalism that gatekeepers are uncomfortable with, but which is perfectly harmonious with the First Amendment.

WikiLeaks - Assange Statement on the US Election
And how many have they confirmed voted?
Post a link don't just spew

Don't know why there is a thread on something from six years ago

Waste of space.

• Banned
What the fuck does something from 6 years ago have to do with anything?... Unless you are trying to say Rick Scott was a horrible state governor by not fixing their system over 6 years.

Oh shit thanks I missed that. " REPORTING" my self if u didn't already bhahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back