A New Presidential Candidate Jumps In The Race And He's Serious

I am hoping that if there is just one thing that can unite Righties and Lefties alike, it's our mutual disdain of naziesque white supremacist pieces of shit like that candidate, and this OP. Pfffffffft.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
What is wrong with being white and supreme? Tell me

He is not superior, nazis were not (as is obvious because they lost badly), and you are not, as evidenced by your quasi-literacy.

I am hoping that if there is just one thing that can unite Righties and Lefties alike, it's our mutual disdain of naziesque white supremacist pieces of shit like that candidate, and this OP. Pfffffffft.

Cause your Nazism is much better

You think I am a Nazi? lol....

Another whacked out Rightie who calls a Jew a "Nazi".

You have no grip on history and even less of a grip on yourself.

Yepp, yer a Rightie.

Because you are most definately not the latter, and I bet a DNA test would fail you on the former. LOL

Thankfully, whitey's days are numbered.
Not to nitpick, but every human being's days are numbered
It's a fact. :thup:

Thankfully, whitey's days are numbered.
Not to nitpick, but every human being's days are numbered
It's a fact. :thup:

True dat.

The shield:

wknvab.jpg

Christian Identity

Christian Identity (also known as Identity Christianity) refers to a wide variety of loosely affiliated believers and churches with a white supremacist theology.Most promote a racist interpretation of Christianity.
Wikipedia is your source? Fail.
LOL, I wish him the worst of luck! Look, with all of this wonderful miscegenation going on, your cause is LOST. The mixed race Master Race is winning. But here's the good thing; because we are mixed we will be inclusive, we love all good people of any race and almost every "race" is a part of us. Maybe we can make a reservation area for the CI type of folks, then you and they can have their so-called "white utopia". Take North Georgia, Northern Alabama, southern Tennessee, Northern Florida, norther Mississippi, northern Louisiana, and some shit kicking towns in Texas and be happy. :)

The shield:

wknvab.jpg

Christian Identity

Christian Identity (also known as Identity Christianity) refers to a wide variety of loosely affiliated believers and churches with a white supremacist theology.Most promote a racist interpretation of Christianity.
Wikipedia is your source? Fail.
LOL, I wish him the worst of luck! Look, with all of this wonderful miscegenation going on, your cause is LOST. The mixed race Master Race is winning. But here's the good thing; because we are mixed we will be inclusive, we love all good people of any race and almost every "race" is a part of us. Maybe we can make a reservation area for the CI type of folks, then you and they can have their so-called "white utopia". Take North Georgia, Northern Alabama, southern Tennessee, Northern Florida, norther Mississippi, northern Louisiana, and some shit kicking towns in Texas and be happy. :)
Add certain parts of Missouri, Oklahoma, Idaho, and Arkansas too.

Damn......are you a bitch or what?

Not a big fan of you Nazis

Ahhh, so you are a Jew hater, n'est ce pas?

Damn......are you a bitch or what?

Not a big fan of you Nazis

Ahhh, so you are a Jew hater, n'est ce pas?

I'm a Jew hater for disliking Nazis?

That's new.

Forum List

Back