A New Presidential Candidate Jumps In The Race And He's Serious

More reading from the web site linked in the OP: My Heart is in Dixie

The idea of political correctness (or Cultural Marxism) had not yet taken firm root in the South in those days. When we studied history in school, we studied our heroes. No apology was made for not being “inclusive” and “multicultural.”

The term "Cultural Marxism" is a favorite of Nazis. And, of course, "multiculturalism" is a favorite word of right wing bigot's around here and the country.

The author:
a4wj1v.jpg

More fun reading from that site:
What did the Founding Fathers REALLY think about race?

Today, the United States officially takes the position that all races are equal. Our country is also committed legally and morally to the view that race is not a fit criterion for decision-making of any kind, except for promoting “diversity” or for the purpose of redressing past wrongs done by Whites to non-Whites.

They are badly mistaken.

I like his campaign ad. It is something that needs to be addressed, not ignored.

JAMES EDWARDS Blog Archive Already made up my mind - JAMES EDWARDS
From that link:

Kenn Gividen, who in 2004 was the Libertarian Party’s nominee for governor of Indiana, has filed with the FEC to run for president with the American Freedom Party. Gividen serves on the AFP’s board of directors.

Libertarians have a troubled association with Nazis. Ron Paul was accused of supporting, and being supported by, Nazis.

Let's take a gander at the American Freedom Party, shall we?

American Freedom Party

I think this photo on their home page says it all:

212fzfn.jpg

The shield:

wknvab.jpg

Some fun reading: Is White Self-Hatred A Mental Disorder?

A lovely graphic which accompanies the article:
20ge1qf.jpg

• Banned
I like his campaign ad. It is something that needs to be addressed, not ignored.

From that link:

Kenn Gividen, who in 2004 was the Libertarian Party’s nominee for governor of Indiana, has filed with the FEC to run for president with the American Freedom Party. Gividen serves on the AFP’s board of directors.

Libertarians have a troubled association with Nazis. Ron Paul was accused of supporting, and being supported by, Nazis.

American Freedom Party

212fzfn.jpg

The shield:

wknvab.jpg

20ge1qf.jpg
It's true, diversity does equal white genocide.

From that link:

American Freedom Party

212fzfn.jpg

The shield:

wknvab.jpg

20ge1qf.jpg
It's true, diversity does equal white genocide.

Nah. Not all of us are as weak as you.

I am hoping that if there is just one thing that can unite Righties and Lefties alike, it's our mutual disdain of naziesque white supremacist pieces of shit like that candidate, and this OP. Pfffffffft.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I am hoping that if there is just one thing that can unite Righties and Lefties alike, it's our mutual disdain of naziesque white supremacist pieces of shit like that candidate, and this OP. Pfffffffft.

What is wrong with being white and supreme? Tell me

Cause your Nazism is much better

What is wrong with being white and supreme? Tell me

Thankfully, whitey's days are numbered.

Forum List

Back