A New Evil Arises In California

CE23B43E-AEF7-46C8-A2CF-E51E7294490B.jpeg
It’s a good thing attractive Liberal females expect to be sexually assaulted.
What attractive liberal females?

She turned it over to the FBI for investigation. A woman who refused to give her name says that Kavanaugh flirted with her in high school.

The horror, a teen age boy flirting with a girl, if he had been flirting with a boy then everything would be ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the eve of the Kavanaugh vote, Feinstein conveniently "discovers" a letter ostensibly accusing Kavanaugh of something.

No credibility whatsoever.

Dianne Feinstein Withholding Brett Kavanaugh Document From Fellow Judiciary Committee Democrats

The broad who is making the complaint states they don't want it investigated or looked into any further.

I think we need to respect the wishes of the alleged victim.

So she makes accusations and we are just supposed to believe it without any further investigation.
Democrats don’t like using proof just accusations!

On the eve of the Kavanaugh vote, Feinstein conveniently "discovers" a letter ostensibly accusing Kavanaugh of something.

No credibility whatsoever.

Dianne Feinstein Withholding Brett Kavanaugh Document From Fellow Judiciary Committee Democrats

The broad who is making the complaint states they don't want it investigated or looked into any further.

I think we need to respect the wishes of the alleged victim.

So she makes accusations and we are just supposed to believe it without any further investigation.
Democrats don’t like using proof just accusations!

You can either believe the accusations, or not believe them.

you don't have to do anything

Diane Feinstein......yet another pathological liar who shat out of San Francisco's heavily-trafficked asshole. That moth-eaten old whore has repped my state for enough decades, I can state as a fact that every political move that ancient, mummified banshee of a senator does is dripping in a steady waterfall of utter slime. If the pig Nancy Pelosi had a brain, she'd be DiFi. Feinstein's a smarter version of the same grade-B horror.

Forum List

Back