A new American leader rises in ISIS

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A two-year investigation identifies one of the very few Americans in the Islamic State’s upper ranks—and sheds light on the dynamics of radicalization.

A New American Leader Rises in ISIS - The Atlantic
----------------------------------

Well considering the source .................

The dirt is coming out better hope Trumps team doesn't get to close to the truth or we might witness a 911 ten times worse.

The deep state , globalist they have no balls about injecting something into America being a few more planes ( doubtful.

So aside from something like this i'm putting everything into conspiracy

HEY MODS MAYBE YOU CAN CREATE MY OWN LITTLE SECTION LOL CALLED MW SECTION BAHAHAHHA

Think of all the hard work you would be saved from having to move my stuff constantly not my fault of course hehe

Hell then I could become a paid member again feeling confident of not being banned LOL.

Last edited:
Drone the SOB

That's what I was going to say. Someone is probably scribbling the turd's name on the nose of a Hellfire missile at this very moment, with a black Magic Marker.

Godspeed, little Hellfire.

A two-year investigation identifies one of the very few Americans in the Islamic State’s upper ranks—and sheds light on the dynamics of radicalization.

A New American Leader Rises in ISIS - The Atlantic
----------------------------------

Well considering the source .................

The dirt is coming out better hope Trumps team doesn't get to close to the truth or we might witness a 911 ten times worse.

The deep state , globalist they have no balls about injecting something into America being a few more planes ( doubtful.

So aside from something like this i'm putting everything into conspiracy

HEY MODS MAYBE YOU CAN CREATE MY OWN LITTLE SECTION LOL CALLED MW SECTION BAHAHAHHA

Think of all the hard work you would be saved from having to move my stuff constantly not my fault of course hehe

Hell then I could become a paid member again feeling confident of not being banned LOL.
Winner for the MW Section. You contribute good stuff.

Trump joined ISIS!!!

Don't give the loons ideas like that. Stupid goofs believe anything
I figured the article was about Obama. No "American" did more for them

They were his baby. Remember the "Arab Spring" he kept yammering about back in 2010?

Then all of a sudden, ISIS was all over the place.

A lot of people have forgotten all about Arab spring, another area the msm knows most don't think about.

Forum List

Back