Stolen Rolex watches found during strip search of Florida woman

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
sounds like a lovely young lady

probably just misunderstood

on a positive note, it' refreshing to see that LEO take hygiene & cleanliness VERY seriously!

MIAMI SPRINGS, FL (Gray News) – A Florida woman is accused of stealing a man’s five Rolex watches, valued at $108,000, during their date on Jan. 8.

Police told the Miami Herald one of the watches was recovered at the scene of her arrest. But the other four weren’t recovered until a jailhouse strip search.

Correctional officers found them inside of her vagina.

Police identified the suspect as 29-year-old Delajurea Brookens, who sports a tattoo that reads “whore” on her left arm. They said she met the victim at Mango’s nightclub in Miami Beach.

At first, she was only facing charges of grand theft, resisting an officer with violence, battery and possession of cocaine. But police said she dug a deeper hole for herself when she urinated on the floor of her holding cell.

Well gentlemen, whores steal from the night table. And he can’t say he didn’t have fair warning.

If I only had a dollar for every time some whore stole my rolex, while I slept...

Well gentlemen, whores steal from the night table. And he can’t say he didn’t have fair warning.
good thing she didn't get his Muff Diver watch, then I;'d REALLY feel sorry for him...

brazilian-muff-trans.700.png

th

"Why are you persecuting me. I am just a purveyor of fine timepieces. Help, help I'm being repressed!"

Last edited:
sounds like a lovely young lady

probably just misunderstood

on a positive note, it' refreshing to see that LEO take hygiene & cleanliness VERY seriously!

MIAMI SPRINGS, FL (Gray News) – A Florida woman is accused of stealing a man’s five Rolex watches, valued at $108,000, during their date on Jan. 8.

Police told the Miami Herald one of the watches was recovered at the scene of her arrest. But the other four weren’t recovered until a jailhouse strip search.

Correctional officers found them inside of her vagina.

Police identified the suspect as 29-year-old Delajurea Brookens, who sports a tattoo that reads “whore” on her left arm. They said she met the victim at Mango’s nightclub in Miami Beach.

At first, she was only facing charges of grand theft, resisting an officer with violence, battery and possession of cocaine. But police said she dug a deeper hole for herself when she urinated on the floor of her holding cell.

Typical feminist

Why is he carrying 5 Rolex watches around in a crown royal bag in a motel with a hooker? Both coming from the same club....

Lots of questions here? Where did he get them? Receipts? We’re they new in box? Does he get charged for soliciting prostitution?

Forum List

Back