A Moral Imperative to Vote for Trump?

Democrats say it is systemically racist...............EXCEPT for the FBI, CIA, and DOJ.

They seemed to have escaped the systemically racist bug.

That is why the regular police need to be defunded I thought.
Strawman Alert!

What silly logic. I am sure that federal and state governments were almost all corrupt during the “roaring twenties.” Indeed, it was an anti-corruption “moral majority” campaign that originally resulted in Prohibition. Did any of that mean we should not have prosecuted the mobster and bootlegger Al Capone?

I suppose Dems could argue that if there is an abstract moral “categorical imperative” to not prosecute Trump — and instead we must vote for him [!] — after political crimes like trying to get V.P. Pence to throw out state validated electoral votes so he could remain in power … then V.P. Harris has the same “moral right” to reject electoral slates for Trump!

For defenders of democracy, our Constitution, our Republic, national unity and “rule of law” … there is a moral imperative to vote against Donald Trump!

Last edited:
The justice system is corrupt but Trump will not even try to fix it if elected. He had 4 years to do something, anything, to drain the swamp and he did nothing. He let Hillary off the hook as soon as he was elected. He filled his administration with swamp rats. He turned his back on the Whites who elected him so that he could pander to Jews and Riggers who didn't vote for him.

339320547_737716984719817_3831816098115610026_n.jpg

nuf said

The justice system is corrupt but Trump will not even try to fix it if elected. He had 4 years to do something, anything, to drain the swamp and he did nothing. He let Hillary off the hook as soon as he was elected. He filled his administration with swamp rats. He turned his back on the Whites who elected him so that he could pander to Jews and Riggers who didn't vote for him.
you want a king, not a president.

IF you believe that our justice system has become corrupt, you have a moral obligation to support and vote for Donald Trump. If you do not believe that, you should vote for someone else. If you disagree with these statements, please explain why.

I don't disagree.

I totally agree with your statement.:thup:

That isn't proof, dum dum.
Trump U

Trump charity

The former 1-term fuckup is a sexual predator .

How much has he not paid his lawyers like sweaty Rudy.

Stiffed some 3,000 contractors during his business dealings.

Forum List

Back