A Month of Horror for Christians under Islam: September 2013

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I think we all realize the perilous position the Christians are in. Why anyone would have a problem with them practicing their own religious beliefs is beyond me.

by Raymond Ibrahim
December 2, 2013 at 4:00 am

"We shall come for you...you are polluting our religion." — Note apparently from al-Shabaab, Somalia

"It seems great crackdowns on churches and extraordinary waves of arrest of Iranian pastors and Christian converts have not been effective." — Mohabat News, Iran

The same month that Obama tried to wage war on behalf of the jihadi rebels in Syria (citing "human rights" concerns), some of the war's worst atrocities were committed against that nation's Christian minority, most notably in Ma'loula, an ancient Christian region where the inhabitants spoke Aramaic, the language of Jesus.

To read the article in its entirety, go to:

A Month of Horror for Christians under Islam: September 2013 :: Gatestone Institute

I think we all realize the perilous position the Christians are in. Why anyone would have a problem with them practicing their own religious beliefs is beyond me.

by Raymond Ibrahim
December 2, 2013 at 4:00 am

"We shall come for you...you are polluting our religion." — Note apparently from al-Shabaab, Somalia

"It seems great crackdowns on churches and extraordinary waves of arrest of Iranian pastors and Christian converts have not been effective." — Mohabat News, Iran

The same month that Obama tried to wage war on behalf of the jihadi rebels in Syria (citing "human rights" concerns), some of the war's worst atrocities were committed against that nation's Christian minority, most notably in Ma'loula, an ancient Christian region where the inhabitants spoke Aramaic, the language of Jesus.

To read the article in its entirety, go to:

A Month of Horror for Christians under Islam: September 2013 :: Gatestone Institute
No matter which Middle Eastern country you look, the Muslims are killing and / or persecuting the Christians.

Forum List

Back