A Model?

It is very wise of Japan to have high standards as to what immigrants they allow in.

The Japanese would be idiots to open their country to third world shit.
They can easily use the examples provided in Europe, Canada, and the US. These people bring nothing but more mouths to feed, violence, social distortion and subversion.
I think the Japanese are very wise to this however. I mean...they only have to look across the sea to China and the savages there. Now magnify that times 100 with Africans and Muslims.

No one will come unless they offer Latinos welfare.. then they are up shits creek

They can easily use the examples provided in Europe, Canada, and the US. These people bring nothing but more mouths to feed, violence, social distortion and subversion.
I think the Japanese are very wise to this however. I mean...they only have to look across the sea to China and the savages there. Now magnify that times 100 with Africans and Muslims.

You don’t seem to understand this situation at all.

I lived in Tokyo for three years....I am WELL aware of the 'situation'. However...permitting third world shit into their nation will only create yet another problem.
Let's face it...who else is available to satisfy lower paying service related employment?
The example has been provided in the west. Though it provided a brief reprieve from worker shortages, It has been a dismal failure.
There is one silver lining...Japan simply does not possess the social safety net that western nations do. Additionally, it is excessively difficult for a person to gain citizenship.
If Japan is going to embark on this train of consequence I suggest that they import from Chinese diaspora countries. The similarity in culture and high IQs would be most beneficial.

I lived in Tokyo for three years....I am WELL aware of the 'situation'. However...permitting third world shit into their nation will only create yet another problem.
Let's face it...who else is available to satisfy lower paying service related employment?
The example has been provided in the west. Though it provided a brief reprieve from worker shortages, It has been a dismal failure.
There is one silver lining...Japan simply does not possess the social safety net that western nations do. Additionally, it is excessively difficult for a person to gain citizenship.
If Japan is going to embark on this train of consequence I suggest that they import from Chinese diaspora countries. The similarity in culture and high IQs would be most beneficial.

It doesn’t sound like you understand the necessity of increasing immigration. It sounds like you’re just looking for an excuse to parade your bigotry around again.

It doesn’t sound like you understand the necessity of increasing immigration. It sounds like you’re just looking for an excuse to parade your bigotry around again.
Japanese culture has existed in some form or another for over 1000 years. They will be fine. They are highly industrious and highly intelligent. They do not NEED to import hundreds of thousands of shitskins into their nation to survive. This is a lie that you have been told, and apparently feel compelled to propagate.

Dude you’re getting destroyed he knows more about Japan than you ever will stop getting your ass kicked in public like this

??????????

...he knows more about Japan than you ever will ....is

Very wrong again, kid.

??????????

Japanese culture has existed in some form or another for over 1000 years. They will be fine. They are highly industrious and highly intelligent. They do not NEED to import hundreds of thousands of shitskins into their nation to survive. This is a lie that you have been told, and apparently feel compelled to propagate.

Your bigotry and weakness don’t affect math, brainless.

In order to qualify for the Specified Skilled Worker visa, an applicant must pass a skills exams and Japanese language test or have gone through Japan's technical intern program for at least three years.

beats a wall.....

~S~

Your bigotry and weakness don’t affect math, brainless.

What's the worst that could happen if Japan doesn't let in immigrants?

Forum List

Back