A Model?

You don’t seem to understand this situation at all.
I lived in Tokyo for three years....I am WELL aware of the 'situation'. However...permitting third world shit into their nation will only create yet another problem.
Let's face it...who else is available to satisfy lower paying service related employment?
The example has been provided in the west. Though it provided a brief reprieve from worker shortages, It has been a dismal failure.
There is one silver lining...Japan simply does not possess the social safety net that western nations do. Additionally, it is excessively difficult for a person to gain citizenship.
If Japan is going to embark on this train of consequence I suggest that they import from Chinese diaspora countries. The similarity in culture and high IQs would be most beneficial.

It doesn’t sound like you understand the necessity of increasing immigration. It sounds like you’re just looking for an excuse to parade your bigotry around again.
Japanese culture has existed in some form or another for over 1000 years. They will be fine. They are highly industrious and highly intelligent. They do not NEED to import hundreds of thousands of shitskins into their nation to survive. This is a lie that you have been told, and apparently feel compelled to propagate.

Your bigotry and weakness don’t affect math, brainless.

What's the worst that could happen if Japan doesn't let in immigrants?

Their economy could collapse.

I lived in Tokyo for three years....I am WELL aware of the 'situation'. However...permitting third world shit into their nation will only create yet another problem.
Let's face it...who else is available to satisfy lower paying service related employment?
The example has been provided in the west. Though it provided a brief reprieve from worker shortages, It has been a dismal failure.
There is one silver lining...Japan simply does not possess the social safety net that western nations do. Additionally, it is excessively difficult for a person to gain citizenship.
If Japan is going to embark on this train of consequence I suggest that they import from Chinese diaspora countries. The similarity in culture and high IQs would be most beneficial.

It doesn’t sound like you understand the necessity of increasing immigration. It sounds like you’re just looking for an excuse to parade your bigotry around again.
Japanese culture has existed in some form or another for over 1000 years. They will be fine. They are highly industrious and highly intelligent. They do not NEED to import hundreds of thousands of shitskins into their nation to survive. This is a lie that you have been told, and apparently feel compelled to propagate.

It would be a sin to forever ruin Japan's culture and heritage just to avoid an economic downturn. Hard times would eventually compel Japanese men to get off their butts and stop living the neet lifestyle and then maybe they'd develop enough confidence to talk to girls and start families.

So slave wages?

So slave wages?

No, dumbass.

The Japanese are not complying fully with the globalist mandate.They are very proud that they are 99.7% ethnically Japanese. This homogeneity bothers globalist minds like Uncle Torre. He wants a world that achieves homeostasis somewhere around modern Brazil.
You see...the marching order of the time is that all forms of nationalism are evil. They must be changed, as all cultures must be intermingled, intermixed, and watered down until there are no distinctions between them. Mass immigration is one such way. The Japanese are smart enough to see the folly of the western world.

It would be a sin to forever ruin Japan's culture and heritage just to avoid an economic downturn. Hard times would eventually compel Japanese men to get off their butts and stop living the neet lifestyle and then maybe they'd develop enough confidence to talk to girls and start families.

Total economic collapse is not a “downturn,” and demographics don’t turn on a dime no matter what social attitudes may change.

Total economic collapse is not a “downturn,” and demographics don’t turn on a dime no matter what social attitudes may change.
Please provide evidence that they’re going to collapse, or STFU

The Japanese successfully rebuilt their economy after ~4% of their population were killed in WW2. MOST of them were young military men. They will not starve...their economy will not collapse.
Chicken Globalism strikes again.

The Japanese successfully rebuilt their economy after ~4% of their population were killed in WW2. MOST of them were young military men. They will not starve...their economy will not collapse.

You don’t seem to understand demographics at all.

Go fix your ignorance if you want to participate.

The admin hath spoken.

The admin hath spoken.

?????

American immigration is a joke, and it is so because the elites (who own Congress) want cheap labor

So while they're off making a million excuses for whatever H1B quotas we assume , Congress and the potus are off running interference for them by hammering illegals

THAT is why they call it a wedge issue

So along comes another country's fix , which would actually make a lick of sense here, if some of you weren't sold hook line and sinker on what DC WANTS YOU TO HEAR!!!!

~S~

You don't seem to understand the underpinnings of your concern. As such you don't seem to understand that this concern was contrived FOR you. Technology, as it always has has made a way. It will make a way for the Japanese as well.

The Japanese would be idiots to open their country to third world shit.
They can easily use the examples provided in Europe, Canada, and the US. These people bring nothing but more mouths to feed, violence, social distortion and subversion.
I think the Japanese are very wise to this however. I mean...they only have to look across the sea to China and the savages there. Now magnify that times 100 with Africans and Muslims.

You stupid shit! He's lived there and knows first hand what he's talking about and I've visited enough to know he's right while I doubt you've ever even left this country.

??????????
The Japanese would be idiots to open their country to third world shit.
They can easily use the examples provided in Europe, Canada, and the US. These people bring nothing but more mouths to feed, violence, social distortion and subversion.
I think the Japanese are very wise to this however. I mean...they only have to look across the sea to China and the savages there. Now magnify that times 100 with Africans and Muslims.

You stupid shit! He's lived there .....

:lol: Therefore nobody else ever has, idiot?

And it has some effect on the current demographics of the country?

Last edited:

You don't seem to understand the underpinnings of your concern. As such you don't seem to understand that this concern was contrived FOR you. Technology, as it always has has made a way. It will make a way for the Japanese as well.

You clearly do not grasp the reality of demographics in Japan today.

I have said all I need to. You are as thick as pig shit and it shows.
Back to the pit yellow demon!

I have said all I need to. ..!

= you know you’ve got nothing to say because you cannot support your idiotic, bigoted position.

Forum List

Back