A Message To Pres. Obama From A Former Muslim

I understand your point but there are countries over there where you'd be hard pressed to find a Christian, Saudi Arabia and Yemen come to mind.

Or Iraq, thanks to Obama.

Lebanon at one point was a majority Christian country.

That was a time when Lebanon was a beautiful oasis and thriving economically and was a lovely place to visit. I do not know if it was majority Christian - I was not there - but the bible was freely permitted and Christians were able to worship the LORD and so the entire nation prospered. Where there is much bible there is much freedom. Where the bible is restricted, freedom is restricted and this has been proven to be the case throughout history which is why in Communist and closed Islamic nations the bible is not permitted. This is why there is such oppression and no true freedom there. It is an awful thing to live under such oppression. Americans must realize the gift God has blessed us with and protect our rights first to be a Christian nation and to proclaim the gospel from every place! This is what the enemy desires to strip us of. Our Judeo-Christian roots! Our very heritage which was given to us when George Washington dedicated this nation to our Lord and our God, Jesus Christ! Those who have rejected Christ must realize in the day of terror there will be no protection for them. They must call upon the name of Jesus and be saved. They must not forget this nation was founded as a Christian nation!

This is a message to President Obama from a former Muslim. It is getting alot of attention with many viewers and so far the response from Americans has been very positive!
Published on Sep 2, 2014 He has so far received 406,802 views and it looks as if it has gone viral.
Brother Rachid addresses President Obama about ISIL and Islam; he explains to him how ISIL is imitating the prophet Muhammad in every detail they do. ISIL represents Islam

Listen to his message and share your thoughts. Will President Obama see this message? Will he respond? What do you think?

Who cares, he just an Uncle Muhammed anyway.

My bad it wasn't majority Christian but 41%.

Thank you for looking it up and fact checking it, High Gravity. I felt the Holy Spirit checking me that it wasn't a majority so He wanted me to be careful with my words and say only what I knew. I thank God for the Holy Spirit and people like you who fact check things! You are a blessing to me today. Thank you, Gravity.

This video is concerning the islamic groups such as ISIL and ISIS and it will give you the warning previewing the report - this video report contains graphic images - viewer discretion is highly advised.

Here then is the video:

This is a message to President Obama from a former Muslim. It is getting alot of attention with many viewers and so far the response from Americans has been very positive!
Published on Sep 2, 2014 He has so far received 406,802 views and it looks as if it has gone viral.
Brother Rachid addresses President Obama about ISIL and Islam; he explains to him how ISIL is imitating the prophet Muhammad in every detail they do. ISIL represents Islam

Listen to his message and share your thoughts. Will President Obama see this message? Will he respond? What do you think?

Sounds exactly like Christianity. I better turn my Muslim neighbor in before he beheads me. Something he said really struck home with me when talking about Christians in the Middle East. How are they still there if Islams mission is to wipe them out as infidels?
Exactly. Exactly! I lived and worked in the ME and another Islamic country for a total of 7 years. No one ever threatened me, quite the contrary. People are pleasant, helpful, welcoming and friendly. If they want to wipe out all the 'infidels' why do they have millions of them living amongst them without doing any harm to them?

The animosity you reasonably suspected but did not experience is more due to the efforts made by you and those before you who prepared an environment or experience you'd find suitably pleasant than it would be an evidence of a lack of a threat from Jihadists.

I thought it was commonly accepted that once a country has reached the point of Muslim majority, it would indeed be relatively peaceful.

The non-Muslims would have all been dealt with. No one would be there left to oppose Islam so why wouldn't it be pleasant?

Then, there is the tradition of Islamic hospitality to a guest.

Remember, heroic Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell, escaped and survived Taliban assaults and painful, life threatening wounds and injuries ONLY due to the Islamic tradition of extending hospitality and protection to a guest.

We all acknowledge how kind and hospitable Muslims can be to strangers and guests.

These are who we might refer to as the moderate Muslims.

And people such as you are featured in the news every so often when they are wounded or kidnapped or worse because they never took seriously enough the fact that 25% - 30% of Muslims around the world are violent Jihadists.

If you are a gambler and enjoy risking your life to prove to yourself that you are right about Muslims and the people like me are wrong.

You MAY be lucky.

And in as much as you are a woman you probably faced different reactions than a man might.

Last edited:
My bad it wasn't majority Christian but 41%.

Thank you for looking it up and fact checking it, High Gravity. I felt the Holy Spirit checking me that it wasn't a majority so He wanted me to be careful with my words and say only what I knew. I thank God for the Holy Spirit and people like you who fact check things! You are a blessing to me today. Thank you, Gravity.

I try, thanks!

This video is concerning the islamic groups such as ISIL and ISIS and it will give you the warning previewing the report - this video report contains graphic images - viewer discretion is highly advised.

Here then is the video:

What CNN fails to tell you is these people have not been radicalized - they are merely following the exact Islam Mohammad followed and taught his followers to do - what you see in ISIL and ISIS is Islam.

What you see in Al Qaeda is Islam. What you see in HAMAS and Hizbollah and the Islamic Jihad is Islam.

They are following the teachings of Mohammad - this is the thrust of the message that must be understood by the American people, the people of North America, Europe, Asia, throughout the world.

This is the truth that has yet to be explained by our a mainstream news media reports as you can see demonstrated in this video. They are still hiding the truth. Again I am very grateful for Brother Rachid for explaining the truth to us in the OP video. Thank you for viewing.

Sounds exactly like Christianity. I better turn my Muslim neighbor in before he beheads me. Something he said really struck home with me when talking about Christians in the Middle East. How are they still there if Islams mission is to wipe them out as infidels?

Well to be fair that completely depends where you go, in countries like Syria and Iraq now Christians are being hunted down like dogs, but of course thats not the case in every country in the region.

Did the Muslims just become alerted to the edict to wipe out Christians? Christians have been in the Middle East since before Islam started. Seems like there would be none left by now if what this guy is claiming is true. Religious fanatics have used religion to commit atrocities sense time immortal. That doesnt make the religion evil it makes the people using it evil. Christians slaughtered millions of people to provide an example.

Most Muslims are moderate.

Non-Muslim populations are useful as 'milk cows' to be taxed as a means of revenue for the Caliphate.

The ISIS fighters are the most authentic Muslims and they are culling all kinds of Muslims from the herd. They are considered infidels just as a Christian might be, I guess.

Some of these infidel or 'slacker' Muslims are killed for only going to the mosque for prayers twice a day instead of five times as devout Muslims pray.

Here then is the video:

What CNN fails to tell you is these people have not been radicalized - they are merely following the exact Islam Mohammad followed and taught his followers to do - what you see in ISIL and ISIS is Islam.

What you see in Al Qaeda is Islam. What you see in HAMAS and Hizbollah and the Islamic Jihad is Islam.

They are following the teachings of Mohammad - this is the thrust of the message that must be understood by the American people, the people of North America, Europe, Asia, throughout the world.

This is the truth that has yet to be explained by our a mainstream news media reports as you can see demonstrated in this video. They are still hiding the truth. Again I am very grateful for Brother Rachid for explaining the truth to us in the OP video. Thank you for viewing.

BINGO!

The media wants us to think the ISIS and other Jihadist groups have HIJACKED the religion.

That's nonsense.

Jeremiah has it right.

In fact, even though there ARE moderate Muslims, there is no argument among those who know Islam.

Islam is NOT moderate.

You make the mistake of thinking that if you show Asslips that Islam is anti-American, anti-Christian, and anti-civilization that you will sway him from it.

You don't realize that it is this that makes him embrace Islam.

He wouldn't be here posting as he is if he was already committed to Islam.

He wouldn't be here posting as he is, if he was already committed to Islam.

Asslips is an Affirmative Action product. He "teaches" hatred of whites in College (ethnic studies). He spends his days telling lies to smear the USA and white people. He fabricates fantastical tales of Africans circumnavigating the globe thousands of years ago and of whites "stealing" virtually all technology from sub-Saharan tribesmen.

Asslips is dedicated to anything that slanders, smears, or harms the United States and particularly White Americans. Muslims are his ally in the hatred of America, but that does not make him a Muslim.

For those who reading this evening have not seen this video this please take the time to hear what this young man has to say. thanks.

The Son of Hamas is also giving a similar testimony.

I just randomly selected this vid from all of those he has on YouTube.

If it isn't exactly on target and in sync with my narrative, go to YouTube and find one which matches better.

All he is saying is that Hamas is an extremist, terrorist organization. Duh. As if that isn't already known world wide.

Actually he said alot more than that, Esmeralda. He confirmed what the OP video speaker said. It was an outstanding report that people should hear. Both videos contain very important information.

The real fear should be that he is correct. If he is, then it will become inevitable that at some point, over 1 billion Muslims will need to be exterminated.

Here then is the video:

Nice information

Forum List

Back