A man worthy of notice

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
General Wesley Clark

Wesley Clark Biography - Facts, Birthday, Life Story - Biography.com

So, his supposed public schizophrenia over the Iraq war may have disqualified him in the eyes of many...

According to: Presidential campaign of retired General Wesley Clark Retired General Hugh Shelton, who was Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff largely responsible for the recall of Clark from NATO, has said, "the reason [Clark] came out of Europe early had to do with integrity and character issues, things that are near and dear to my heart." In short, the same reasons that Clark is not going to be President of the United States.

But as I watched and listened to him on the Washington Journal, the man deserves better recognition than he seems to have gotten.

There is a movement to draft him for 2012... What reasons would anyone have to appose this?
http://www.cfif.org/htdocs/freedomline/current/in_our_opinion/clark.htm

Clark is an exceptional, thoughtful man, almost too good to get his hands dirty with politics.

General Wesley Clark

Wesley Clark Biography - Facts, Birthday, Life Story - Biography.com

So, his supposed public schizophrenia over the Iraq war may have disqualified him in the eyes of many...

According to: Presidential campaign of retired General Wesley Clark Retired General Hugh Shelton, who was Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff largely responsible for the recall of Clark from NATO, has said, "the reason [Clark] came out of Europe early had to do with integrity and character issues, things that are near and dear to my heart." In short, the same reasons that Clark is not going to be President of the United States.

But as I watched and listened to him on the Washington Journal, the man deserves better recognition than he seems to have gotten.

There is a movement to draft him for 2012... What reasons would anyone have to appose this?
http://www.cfif.org/htdocs/freedomline/current/in_our_opinion/clark.htm

Draft him for what?? Isn't he a progressive??? We already have one of those, unless you are talking about drafting him to challenge Obama. I think that cute and sexy, little dynamo, Kucinich could do that better than Clark.

Clark is quite a guy.

He won the Balkans war with losing a single American soldier.

Just like Libya.

He panders to the right. Although he was a good military man.

I don't like it when you don't know someone very well, they get in office, then proceed to pander to only their party friends.

An American President truly needs to be president of everybody. Clark demonstrated he is capable of pandering only to the right aisle.

• Banned
What about he said that strong economics was how America is most influential force in the world, even above that of the strengths of our military. He has the credentials, he has the entitlement and the background to be able to say so. He was not diminishing the importance of our wo/men in uniform, he was emphasizing the importance of economic focus. We need to be economically steadfast and competitive, agreed. We need to par up with China within so many levels, especially technological advancements.

He panders to the right. Although he was a good military man.

I don't like it when you don't know someone very well, they get in office, then proceed to pander to only their party friends.

An American President truly needs to be president of everybody. Clark demonstrated he is capable of pandering only to the right aisle.

I may be mistaken... but his family were well known democrats.

Forum List

Back