A man famously lauded as a hero in 2017 has to go to de-radicalisation lessons

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think it is bad, now, just wait until Corbyn is in office.
We may need another militarist adventure to decide another nation's leadership.
Fortunately this election is about a Brexit, the British public are sick of not getting what 17.4 million people voted for. Democracy will be seen to work once more in the UK

Not the typical Religion & Ethics thread.
The story has a religious theme however!
I would say so. "Muslims Bad." Any who would protect a peaceable Muslim minding his/her own business is also bad/defending terrorists. Did I get that right?
The poor guy you wrote about has every right to have hard feelings, but he doesn't have a right to take them out on people not involved in the crime just because they share that lunatic's religion. Maybe the Brits are being too cautious; I don't know. I can understand the concern, though. There are people on the side of your argument who would go far beyond voting for Brexit.

Fortunately this election is about a Brexit, the British public are sick of not getting what 17.4 million people voted for. Democracy will be seen to work once more in the UK
I never heard of making the people vote on the same thing a second time. I heard a commentator say "And we're going to make you keep voting until you get it right!"
LOL

Sure, capital is always about democracy isn't it.
Democracy is the will of the people, in this case 17.4million

I never heard of making the people vote on the same thing a second time. I heard a commentator say "And we're going to make you keep voting until you get it right!"
LOL
Yeah, I had to laugh at that myself. If that ever happened Democracy doesn’t live in Britain anymore.

In the US the will of 90% of the population is never addressed at all, the will of the moneyed 10% prevails.

LOL
Yeah, I had to laugh at that myself. If that ever happened Democracy doesn’t live in Britain anymore.
Nor in america.

In the US the will of 90% of the population is never addressed at all, the will of the moneyed 10% prevails.
That’s bullshit!

The dude was stabbed 8 times , and lived.....methinks he can say whatever he wants to say....

~S~

He was also nearly jailed after spitting on a black photographer while yelling about “foreign” expletives who “stink like shit,” the Daily Mail reported.

Doesn't sound like all that apolitical a guy to me. Just a harmless hero, right?

He was also nearly jailed after spitting on a black photographer while yelling about “foreign” expletives who “stink like shit,” the Daily Mail reported.

Doesn't sound like all that apolitical a guy to me. Just a harmless hero, right?

The far right used him as a flag to wave. He was a poster boy.
I don’t believe in extreme far right tactics, i believe in the ballot box. Voting for change will deliver not the fist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back