A man and his girlfreind vs. 5 men...no one has guns...guess who loses...

A man and his girlfriend, both armed
5 men, all armed

How does this situation change? Just a lot more blood
What makes you think these bad guys were unarmed?

Good question

What happens in the OP if the bad guys were armed? Same result where they overpower the couple and nobody gets killed

What happens if the couple is armed and takes on five bad guys who are armed? Bloodshed with the odds favoring one or both of the victims being shot

Good question

What happens in the OP if the bad guys were armed? Same result where they overpower the couple and nobody gets killed

How do you know?

What happens if the couple is armed and takes on five bad guys who are armed? Bloodshed with the odds favoring one or both of the victims being shot

Again, not necessarily true and frankly I'd rather go down fighting than live the rest of my days remembering being helpless as I watched my wife being sexually assaulted.

Good question

How do you know?

Again, not necessarily true and frankly I'd rather go down fighting than live the rest of my days remembering being helpless as I watched my wife being sexually assaulted.

Even if she were killed in a shootout?

Everyone shouldn't have to carry a gun to be safe. Kids can't carry guns. Posting random incidents and claiming a gun would have saved the day is silly. You really don't know. Stick to examples where somebody actually uses a gun for good.

Brain, everyone doesn't have to carry a gun to be safe....but the more people carry guns, the safer everyone is because the criminals don't know who has them and when these law abiding citizens may step in to stop these kind of assaults...causes people to not commit these kinds of crimes..

And showing what happens in a society that has kept private citizens from owning guns is a good reason to post these stories...since the anti gunners must think this is a great outcome since no one used a gun...right? These things happen and will happen even if guns are banned...the only thing will be the victims will not have a choice about arming themselves to prevent these attacks...they will just have to accept the attack...and hope the beating and the sexual assault are survivable...since they won't be able to stop it...

So all the criminals will arm up and just walk up behind you and shoot you in the head to take your wallet because they think you might be armed. Personally, I prefer to give it to them and let them go on their way with a few dollars. In the event they aren't satisfied with that, I prefer to take them on while my head is still intact.

To keep you sorry assed right/white wingers in gunz, the rest of us have to put up with this crud.

5 men, all armed

What makes you think these bad guys were unarmed?

Good question

We could play the what if game all day.. What if the girl winked at the groper instead of screaming for help from her drunk boyfriend. What if the grope was an accidental brush as they walked by. What if the drunk boyfriend threw the first punch. What if the five bad guys went on to rape and kill 20 women that night. What if the good guy pulls his pistola first and shoots each bad guy in the arm as they pull their guns disarming them. What if the good guy shoots them all in the head and they didn't do anything. What if the girl's boy friend was the one that scratched her on accident in the ruckus? What if....

Guns don't save lives. There have been fewer than 20 terror-related deaths on American soil since 9/11 and about 364,000 deaths caused by privately owned firearms.

Once Progressives get a populace unarmed, the death toll is in the millions and tens of millions

So all the criminals will arm up and just walk up behind you and shoot you in the head to take your wallet because they think you might be armed.
In what fantasy world does this happen?

What world you live in m14? Told all the time how the world is full of desperate criminal people. Why the hell you think so many people are armed?

But the point is, a desperate thief will still be desperate whether you have a gun or not. So the thief doesn't wait to find out if you have a gun, they figure you probably DO have a gun. So they just shoot you first.

You really think that a fantasy scenario?

Isn't it you gun guys who say all the time how the criminals don't follow the law. Or fair play.
So you think they wouldn't shoot first and rob later. Hell you wouldn't even be able to testify if they killed you.

So all the criminals will arm up and just walk up behind you and shoot you in the head to take your wallet because they think you might be armed.
In what fantasy world does this happen?
What world you live in m14?
One where the wild supposition she presents as an argument simply does not happen, even though millions and millions of people - 8 million or so - legally carry guns.

5 men, all armed

Not true...if you actually read stories like this from actual situations...like this...a lot of the time the criminals run away...because they don't want to die...the victim has no choice...

I had another thread...3 armed men break into a house and capture the family...they walk them up to the safe to get the valuables and when they start to rape the granddaughter the grandfather gets his hands on one of his own guns and a gun fight happens...2 of them were put down, he was in the hospital...is it better to let the girl be raped? I know what you anti gunners actually think...but what do you want to say?

here's a big difference between trailing someone that just committed a crime and trailing someone that looks fishy.

Trailing someone who just looks fishy only turns out bad when the guy ambushes you...

Trailing known criminals who just assaulted a couple...you know they are violent...do you really want to risk the legal system if something goes wrong...?

I won't feel sorry for the five if they have the same thing to look forward to should they finally be found and busted

God bless you and the man and woman always!!!

Holly

Everyone shouldn't have to carry a gun to be safe. Kids can't carry guns. Posting random incidents and claiming a gun would have saved the day is silly. You really don't know. Stick to examples where somebody actually uses a gun for good.

I do know that guns did in fact save lives and I'd argue that more lives would be saved if more law abiding citizens armed themselves.

This world is full of idiots that are up to no good and it'd be naïve to think that it couldn't happen to you. You bringing up children is lame and aimed at getting an emotional response.

Keep your brain tucked inside your rectum and trust that no evil exist outside your little world.

Forum List

Back