A man and his girlfreind vs. 5 men...no one has guns...guess who loses...

Zimmerman,

I was on martial talk during the Zimmerman incident...and I think Martin attacked him...And I respond to the mass shooters when the anti gunners drag the dead victims into the forums to call for gun control policies that wouldn't have stopped the attacks...

For starters...name one policy that would have stopped holmes....or lanza...

as if men who use guns to imtimidate their wives need guns to do it...come on...that one is too easy...try harder...

Kids who get dad's gun...I have already posted about teaching gun safety alongside fire safety in all democrat controlled public schools...that would help cut down on accidental gun deaths for children...but gun grabbers fight those programs...

racists with guns...the only racists I see are the ones calling supporters of the 2nd amendment racists because they are projecting their own deep seated racism onto other people they don't like...I have already suggested that they get real mental health evaluations...

racist militias...really...really...they are a problem...please...try harder...

Guns don't save lives. There have been fewer than 20 terror-related deaths on American soil since 9/11 and about 364,000 deaths caused by privately owned firearms.

Well...you are wrong....to repeat...you are wrong....guns save lives every day...there are at least 1.4 million times a year guns are used to save lives and stop violent crime....vs. 10-12,000 gun murders and 6-700 accidental gun deaths each year....I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you went to a democrat controlled public school or have not looked into this issue with any depth....because if you did you would see how wrong your numbers are...

The 1.4 million number, by the way before you say it is fake as all anti gunners try to do....comes from 19 separate studies on gun use for self defense done by 19 different researchers, over a 40 year period, from both private and government researchers...including the Dept. of Justice and in 2013 obama's CDC which found between 500,000- 3 million defensive gun uses where lives were saved and violent crimes were stopped...they found those numbers by analyzing 19 gun studies...

So please...do some more research...

Funny. Couldn't find the police report on this incident. Couldn't find the local newspapers report of this incident.

Zeke, your education in a democrat controlled public school is showing...did you watch the video embedded in the link...the one from KXAN news...from Austin...you could call up their news room and ask them...

Please...do yourself a favor...go back to school...you can overcome the democrat indoctrination if you really want to...

Here you go Zeke...from the link in the first post...in the story...right there...where you can see it...if you actually read the story...slowly, and carefully, and reading out loud...with help....

A group of five men assaulted Max Cabrera and his girlfriend Gabby Perez as they were leaving downtown Austin, Texas early on Saturday morning according to KXAN.

Lonestar_logic....I like these stories you posted...it reveals that lives are saved everyday by good people owning and carrying guns...sadly...those who are antigunners will simply say...you didn't post all the stories like this so they don't happen all that often....it is a trick they use all the time...they have funny ways of thinking so it is hard to discuss the issue with them...

Everyone shouldn't have to carry a gun to be safe. Kids can't carry guns. Posting random incidents and claiming a gun would have saved the day is silly. You really don't know. Stick to examples where somebody actually uses a gun for good.

Atticus...I know you must have gone to a democrat controlled public school, but please try to overcome that history....do you ever read these stories, where the victim....who is ambushed by multiple attackers and still manages to get to their weapon and drive off the attackers...sometimes having already been injured in the initial attack....? That happens all the time....why...? Because the victim has more incentive to survive the encounter than the criminal does to press the attack....

I post stories,like this all the time...please try to read some....
Yes, that's the problem, each story fails as a fallacy.

Everyone shouldn't have to carry a gun to be safe. Kids can't carry guns. Posting random incidents and claiming a gun would have saved the day is silly. You really don't know. Stick to examples where somebody actually uses a gun for good.

Brain, everyone doesn't have to carry a gun to be safe....but the more people carry guns, the safer everyone is because the criminals don't know who has them and when these law abiding citizens may step in to stop these kind of assaults...causes people to not commit these kinds of crimes..

And showing what happens in a society that has kept private citizens from owning guns is a good reason to post these stories...since the anti gunners must think this is a great outcome since no one used a gun...right? These things happen and will happen even if guns are banned...the only thing will be the victims will not have a choice about arming themselves to prevent these attacks...they will just have to accept the attack...and hope the beating and the sexual assault are survivable...since they won't be able to stop it...

They apparently just casually walked away from the link you gave RKMBrown...imagine if someone had been armed...those guys would be in custody...

They apparently just casually walked away from the link you gave RKMBrown...imagine if someone had been armed...those guys would be in custody...
This is really odd... normally there are cops around the corner from that spot. 6th street is right there and is a high foot traffic spot. I'm amazed no one trailed them and/or someone didn't flag one of the cops down and apprehend these guys.

I'm amazed no one trailed them

That sort of thing is going out of fashion after the way they persecuted Zimmerman for it...

If only he had a gun he wouldve shot all of them while doing a Cho Young Fat slo-mo dive

To the people who are scared of guns and want to remove them that no one was killed is all that matters.

If you're brutalized and/or raped it's all good as long as no one got shot dead.

I wonder how he'd have fared with a sword!

Michonne2_(TV_Series).jpg

So...the anti gunner dream...the victims are unarmed as are the attackers...the man is savagely beaten and the woman is sexually assaulted...no guns were used by anyone...and the victims lost...
WHY I CARRY Five Men Savagely Beat Man and Sexually Assault His Girlfriend in Downtown Austin
The real moral of the story: No one died. The strong, independent womyn (the only true vyctym here) was not raped, despite the absence of guns.

If there had been a gun present, we'd likely have another innocent youth like Trayvon Martin gunned down for no reason other than trigger-happiness and racism.
Lie to yourself much?

A man and his girlfriend, both armed
5 men, all armed

How does this situation change? Just a lot more blood

Forum List

Back