A man and his girlfreind vs. 5 men...no one has guns...guess who loses...

So...the anti gunner dream...the victims are unarmed as are the attackers...the man is savagely beaten and the woman is sexually assaulted...no guns were used by anyone...and the victims lost...

WHY I CARRY Five Men Savagely Beat Man and Sexually Assault His Girlfriend in Downtown Austin

The real moral of the story: No one died. The strong, independent womyn (the only true vyctym here) was not raped, despite the absence of guns.

If there had been a gun present, we'd likely have another innocent youth like Trayvon Martin gunned down for no reason other than trigger-happiness and racism.

So...the anti gunner dream...the victims are unarmed as are the attackers...the man is savagely beaten and the woman is sexually assaulted...no guns were used by anyone...and the victims lost...

WHY I CARRY Five Men Savagely Beat Man and Sexually Assault His Girlfriend in Downtown Austin

The real moral of the story: No one died. The strong, independent womyn (the only true vyctym here) was not raped, despite the absence of guns.

If there had been a gun present, we'd likely have another innocent youth like Trayvon Martin gunned down for no reason other than trigger-happiness and racism.

Just how are five men in this story innocent?

Just how are five men in this story innocent?
Just go with the flow. :slap:

I wonder how he'd have fared with a sword!
Probably outstanding!

Indeed!!!

200.gif

If the man had only been MacGyver, he would have quickly fashioned a gun out of a length of kite string, and electrical tape he found on the ground.

sylly lysbyan...you're fynny!

They likely would have taken his firearm, assuming he could even get to it, and killed them both. You need to quit fearing these situations, that are not likely to occur. Truthfully, you are too paranoid to be entrusted with carrying a gun in public.

Atticus...I know you must have gone to a democrat controlled public school, but please try to overcome that history....do you ever read these stories, where the victim....who is ambushed by multiple attackers and still manages to get to their weapon and drive off the attackers...sometimes having already been injured in the initial attack....? That happens all the time....why...? Because the victim has more incentive to survive the encounter than the criminal does to press the attack....

I post stories,like this all the time...please try to read some....

Last edited:
Atticus...I know you must have gone to a democrat controlled public school, but please try to overcome that history....do you ever read these stories, where the victim....who is ambushed by multiple attackers and still manages to get to their weapon and drive off the attackers...sometimes having already been injured in the initial attack....? That happens all the time....why...? Because the victim has more incentive to survive the encounter than the criminal does to press the attack....

I post stories,like this all the time...please try to read some....

Yeah, but you don't post stories like Michael Dunn, Curtis Reeves, former NRA President Keene's son, Zimmerman, Loughner, Holmes, Stawicki, Lanza, men who intimidate their wives with guns, kids who get dad's gun, racists with guns, toters who drink or do drugs, racist militias, etc.

Funny. Couldn't find the police report on this incident. Couldn't find the local newspapers report of this incident.
Could find a couple of gunner publications running with this story. But I thinks the gunner pubs have an agenda.

But billc, with over 6000 DGU just yesterday, why didn't you pick up even one or two of those stories to make your point? Whatever point it is you are trying to make.

You're a dumbass.

Guns don't save lives. There have been fewer than 20 terror-related deaths on American soil since 9/11 and about 364,000 deaths caused by privately owned firearms.

Forum List

Back