A lot of peope in Israel are not Jews, soon most of them won't be!

Israel's amended Law of Return grants Jews as well as non-Jewish spouses, children, and grandchildren of Jews and their spouses to immigrate to the Jewish state.

Central Bureau of Statistics data shows that more than 430,000 people living in Israel are non-Jewish immigrants from Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union, who immigrated to Israel after 1989 under the Law of Return.

"There are many, many non-Jews here, and some of them are Communists, enemies of the faith, haters of religion," Yosef said. "They aren't Jewish at all, they are non-Jews. And they vote for parties which incite against haredim and against the faith.

"They were brought here to Israel so as to serve as a counter-balance against the haredim. So that in elections there won't be too many haredim. That's why these total non-Jews were allowed to immigrate to Israel – absolute non-Jews. Unfortunately, we are seeing the result of their incitement," he said

https://www.israelhayom.com/2020/01...cklash-for-comments-on-non-jewish-immigrants/
----------------------------------------------------
So is Israel even a Jewish state? I mean we give them over 3 billion bucks to defend themselves.

Misleading thread title.

The 430,000 is less than 5% of Israel's population - that's after 30 years!

And mostly those non-Jews who immigrate from the former Soviet region countries, only stay for a short period taking advantage of the financial benefits before moving to US and Canada.

According to demographic trends, in less than 2 generations - every 3rd Israeli is an Orthodox Jew.

Nowhere in the article does it say "soon most of Israelis won't be Jews", that's just your deception.

True, they will either be ultra orthodox , and growing fast I've read, they are growing in the NY as well.

Israel's amended Law of Return grants Jews as well as non-Jewish spouses, children, and grandchildren of Jews and their spouses to immigrate to the Jewish state.

Central Bureau of Statistics data shows that more than 430,000 people living in Israel are non-Jewish immigrants from Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union, who immigrated to Israel after 1989 under the Law of Return.

"There are many, many non-Jews here, and some of them are Communists, enemies of the faith, haters of religion," Yosef said. "They aren't Jewish at all, they are non-Jews. And they vote for parties which incite against haredim and against the faith.

"They were brought here to Israel so as to serve as a counter-balance against the haredim. So that in elections there won't be too many haredim. That's why these total non-Jews were allowed to immigrate to Israel – absolute non-Jews. Unfortunately, we are seeing the result of their incitement," he said

https://www.israelhayom.com/2020/01...cklash-for-comments-on-non-jewish-immigrants/
So is Israel even a Jewish state? I mean we give them over 3 billion bucks to defend themselves.

Nice try, SHERI. The article also states its only his opinion. Go back under the Rock you crawled out from
BTW, SHERI states she doesn’t know what Mein Kampf is about. :blahblah:
It might be not PC, but Jews who immigrated from the former Soviet region and Ethiopia,
have been saying this for decades.

My father's best friend responsibility in the Rabbinate is specifically checking this.
He himself ran away and made Aliyah in the 70's, when it was still a criminal offence in USSR to even express such intentions publicly. He didn't speak publicly or agitate, though was neither an exception, being reported to the authorities by the neighbors.

Things changed only in the 90's when pensions people have been saving for their entire life, could afford them no more than 2 breads, literally, and elections resulted in shooting at main squares in broad daylight.

That said, vast majority of those who immigrated from former Soviet region were Jews,
and that immigration greatly contributed Israel in various aspects, giving a huge push to education and economy, as well as politics - a significant portion of them vote Netanyahu.

Rabbi Yosef is 100% correct, and it's common knowledge.
Only he didn't say what Penelope and her thread title claims.

What else would you expect from someone who came out under her crawled Rock and states she doesn’t know what Mein Kampf is about ?

Can you even dispute anything I posted. NO!

I have SHERI. You claimed it as fact and it is not
You ALSO claimed that Netanyahu was responsible for 9/1 ;not Bin Laden
I asked you for the thread and actually posted the names oof the 19 but of course there was no response
The one I like best is when you claim Hitler had every right to hate the Jews pre WW 11 writing Mein Kampf in 1925 and you claiming you don’t have any idea what it’s about
Anything else?

Nowhere in the article does it say "soon most of Israelis won't be Jews", that's just your deception.

No, that's his wish.

He's very uncomfortable with any place where Jews are controlled by a host population. Jews who can fight back scares the pants off him.

pal_maledress2.jpg

Nice try, SHERI. The article also states its only his opinion. Go back under the Rock you crawled out from
It might be not PC, but Jews who immigrated from the former Soviet region and Ethiopia,
have been saying this themselves for decades.

My father's best friend responsibility in the Rabbinate is specifically checking this.
He himself ran away and made Aliyah in the 70's, when it was still a criminal offence in USSR to even express such intentions publicly. He didn't speak publicly or agitate, though was neither an exception, being reported to the authorities by the neighbors.

Things changed only in the 90's when pensions people have been saving for their entire life, could afford them no more than 2 breads, literally, and elections resulted in shooting at main squares in broad daylight.

That said, vast majority of those who immigrated from former Soviet region were Jews,
and that immigration greatly contributed Israel in various aspects, giving a huge push to education and economy, as well as politics - a significant portion of them vote Netanyahu.

OH , what didn't he say?
enemies of the faith, haters of religion,

Doesn't that sound like anti Semitism to you?

He said nothing like "most of Israelis won't be Jews soon".
That's just your dishonesty.

Indeed, he was responding to vile antisemitic lies used to appeal to non-Jewish voters,
Rabbi Yosef is 100% correct.

Last edited:

OH , what didn't he say?

Indeed, he was responding to vile antisemitic lies used to appeal to non-Jewish voters,

No he didn't say that, I said that, the title of my thread. Well he is down on non Jews coming to Israel, and in time most will not be Jewish, or will be ultra orthodox. Think if you have non jewish children and they have kids what will they be.

You will either have to convert to Judaism, lets face it a great maj of said jews are atheist, like most honest Christians. But Christian is not a nationality and Jew isn't either.

Is the rabbi saying they are anti-Semites. They are anti the religion of Judaism.
In Israel??

Religion is only one aspect of Judaism,
anti-semites attack both religious and secular Jews.

I'm not sure The First to Zion Rabbi Yosef Shlit"a actually said they were anti-semites,
but he is 100% correct, and some of the politicians who aim at their votes, indeed politicize on the same vile lies that anti-semitic filth like you regurgitate. But in this context they're not even close to the Islamist parties represented in the parliament.

Rabbi Yosef is correct, you just don't have the integrity to address what he actually said.

No its the ultra Orthodox I'm talking about. Most secular jews are not even Jews according to Dave Silverman.

I don't know what authority does Silverman have,

however, G-d didn't say to Abraham Avinu A"H "I will make You into a great religion",
rather - "I will make you into a great nation" (Genesis 12).

Last edited:

Misleading thread title.

The 430,000 is less than 5% of Israel's population - that's after 30 years!

And mostly those non-Jews who immigrate from the former Soviet region countries, only stay for a short period taking advantage of the financial benefits before moving to US and Canada.

According to demographic trends, in less than 2 generations - every 3rd Israeli is an Orthodox Jew.

True, they will either be ultra orthodox , and growing fast I've read, they are growing in the NY as well.

Ultra-Orthodox is an oxymoron.

Rabbi Yosef represents the Jewish heritage as it was kept for generations in the middle east, and specifically Israel.

Last edited:
Is the rabbi saying they are anti-Semites. They are anti the religion of Judaism.
In Israel??

I'm not sure The First to Zion Rabbi Yosef Shlit"a actually said they were anti-semites,
but he is 100% correct, and some of the politicians who aim at their votes, indeed politicize on the same vile lies that anti-semitic filth like you regurgitate. But in this context they're not even close to the Islamist parties represented in the parliament.

Rabbi Yosef is correct, you just don't have the integrity to address what he actually said.

No its the ultra Orthodox I'm talking about. Most secular jews are not even Jews according to Dave Silverman.

however, G-d didn't say to Abraham Avinu A"H "I will make You into a great religion",

If you are going by scripture, and he addressed Abram,
6 Abram traveled through the land as far as the site of the great tree of Moreh at Shechem. At that time the Canaanites were in the land. 7 The Lord appeared to Abram and said, “To your offspringI will give this land. So he built an altar there to the Lord, who had appeared to him.

So why did Abram go down into Egypt?

In Israel??

6 Abram traveled through the land as far as the site of the great tree of Moreh at Shechem. At that time the Canaanites were in the land. 7 The Lord appeared to Abram and said, “To your offspringI will give this land. So he built an altar there to the Lord, who had appeared to him.

Because there was a famine in the land, and he didn't stay in Egypt very long.

In Israel??

How is this relevant?

Is the rabbi saying they are anti-Semites. They are anti the religion of Judaism. In Israel??

How is this relevant?

She is saying, perhaps, that Abraham didn't listen to G-d and left Canaan, so he forfeited G-d's promise to him. But he only went to Egypt temporarily to save the lives of himself and his tribe. He returned as soon as possible.

OH , what didn't he say?

No he didn't say that, I said that, the title of my thread. Well he is down on non Jews coming to Israel, and in time most will not be Jewish, or will be ultra orthodox. Think if you have non jewish children and they have kids what will they be.

You will either have to convert to Judaism, lets face it a great maj of said jews are atheist, like most honest Christians. But Christian is not a nationality and Jew isn't either.

This is just more of your stupid self-contradictory nonesense.
How can a majority be Orthodox Jews and non-Jews at the same time?
:nocknockHT:

Yes, unlike Christianity or Islam, Native Americans and Jews are a nation.
And no, majority of Jews in Israel are not atheists, in fact they're pretty difficult to find.

Last edited:

OH , what didn't he say?

SHERI’s wishful thinking that in time the majority will not be Jewish?
She also stated that most are atheists; how does she know?
I know!!!! She has ONE Jewish friend. :113:

How is this relevant?

She is saying, perhaps, that Abraham didn't listen to G-d and left Canaan, so he forfeited G-d's promise to him. But he only went to Egypt temporarily to save the lives of himself and his tribe. He returned as soon as possible.

She is saying, G-d didn't say that to Abraham Avinu A"H,
rather kept repeating the promise to his children.

That's the rule with G-d - all the good promises must fulfill.
Even if collectively we don't deserve it, Hashem makes sure we never reach the point of no return.
That's why we were brought out of Egypt some 150 before finishing the allotted 400 years of slavery.

Last edited:

Atta girl.

You don't give them anything.

OH , what didn't he say?

This is just more of your stupid self-contradictory nonesense.
How can a majority be Orthodox Jews and non-Jews at the same time?
:nocknockHT:

Yes, unlike Christianity or Islam, Native Americans and Jews are a nation.
And no, majority of Jews in Israel are not atheists, in fact they're pretty difficult to find.

Really, yes there can be the ultra religious and the non Jews at the same time, wonder which one will win. The ultra religious have more kids.

How is this relevant?

Even if collectively we don't deserve it, Hashem makes sure we never reach the point of no return.
That's why we were brought out of Egypt some 150 before finishing the allotted 400 years of slavery.

So lets see Abram was a nomad, and Abram was a schizoid apparently. Good think he didn't kill Isaac according to the scripture, but Isaac never comes down the hill?

How is this relevant?

Why did he have to go to Egypt, God was suppose to bless him?

How is this relevant?

So lets see Abram was a nomad, and Abram was a schizoid apparently. Good think he didn't kill Isaac according to the scripture, but Isaac never comes down the hill?

Where'd you get that from?

The National Enquirer?

Forum List

Back