A lot of peope in Israel are not Jews, soon most of them won't be!

If you are going by scripture, and he addressed Abram,
So why did Abram go down into Egypt?

How is this relevant?

She is saying, perhaps, that Abraham didn't listen to G-d and left Canaan, so he forfeited G-d's promise to him. But he only went to Egypt temporarily to save the lives of himself and his tribe. He returned as soon as possible.

She is saying, G-d didn't say that to Abraham Avinu A"H,
rather kept repeating the promise to his children.

That's the rule with G-d - all the good promises must fulfill.
Even if collectively we don't deserve it, Hashem makes sure we never reach the point of no return.
That's why we were brought out of Egypt some 150 before finishing the allotted 400 years of slavery.

So lets see Abram was a nomad, and Abram was a schizoid apparently. Good think he didn't kill Isaac according to the scripture, but Isaac never comes down the hill?

Where'd you get that from?

The National Enquirer?

Scripture.

It might be not PC, but Jews who immigrated from the former Soviet region and Ethiopia,
have been saying this themselves for decades.

My father's best friend responsibility in the Rabbinate is specifically checking this.
He himself ran away and made Aliyah in the 70's, when it was still a criminal offence in USSR to even express such intentions publicly. He didn't speak publicly or agitate, though was neither an exception, being reported to the authorities by the neighbors.

Things changed only in the 90's when pensions people have been saving for their entire life, could afford them no more than 2 breads, literally, and elections resulted in shooting at main squares in broad daylight.

That said, vast majority of those who immigrated from former Soviet region were Jews,
and that immigration greatly contributed Israel in various aspects, giving a huge push to education and economy, as well as politics - a significant portion of them vote Netanyahu.

Rabbi Yosef is 100% correct, and it's common knowledge.
Only he didn't say what Penelope and her thread title claims.

OH , what didn't he say?
enemies of the faith, haters of religion,

Doesn't that sound like anti Semitism to you?

He said nothing like "most of Israelis won't be Jews soon".
That's just your dishonesty.

Indeed, he was responding to vile antisemitic lies used to appeal to non-Jewish voters,
Rabbi Yosef is 100% correct.

No he didn't say that, I said that, the title of my thread. Well he is down on non Jews coming to Israel, and in time most will not be Jewish, or will be ultra orthodox. Think if you have non jewish children and they have kids what will they be.

You will either have to convert to Judaism, lets face it a great maj of said jews are atheist, like most honest Christians. But Christian is not a nationality and Jew isn't either.

This is just more of your stupid self-contradictory nonesense.
How can a majority be Orthodox Jews and non-Jews at the same time?
:nocknockHT:

Yes, unlike Christianity or Islam, Native Americans and Jews are a nation.
And no, majority of Jews in Israel are not atheists, in fact they're pretty difficult to find.

Really, yes there can be the ultra religious and the non Jews at the same time, wonder which one will win. The ultra religious have more kids.

More deranged none-sense from a desperate idiot.
Let me help you out Penny :

Jews make up roughly 80% of Israel's population
Non-Jews make up roughly the remaining 20%
The former surpasses the birthrates of the later.

How much women can the non-Jew lock up in his harem,
before getting a pelvic fracture?

Is the rabbi saying they are anti-Semites. They are anti the religion of Judaism. In Israel??

Religion is only one aspect of Judaism,
anti-semites attack both religious and secular Jews.

I'm not sure The First to Zion Rabbi Yosef Shlit"a actually said they were anti-semites,
but he is 100% correct, and some of the politicians who aim at their votes, indeed politicize on the same vile lies that anti-semitic filth like you regurgitate. But in this context they're not even close to the Islamist parties represented in the parliament.

Rabbi Yosef is correct, you just don't have the integrity to address what he actually said.

No its the ultra Orthodox I'm talking about. Most secular jews are not even Jews according to Dave Silverman.

I don't know what authority does Silverman have,

however, G-d didn't say to Abraham Avinu A"H "I will make You into a great religion",
rather - "I will make you into a great nation" (Genesis 12).

6 Abram traveled through the land as far as the site of the great tree of Moreh at Shechem. At that time the Canaanites were in the land. 7 The Lord appeared to Abram and said, “To your offspringI will give this land. So he built an altar there to the Lord, who had appeared to him.

How is this relevant?

He talked to God and the he was to be blessed, but they had a famine and he went to Egypt. So he left the land God had given to him according to scripture.

OH , what didn't he say?Doesn't that sound like anti Semitism to you?

He said nothing like "most of Israelis won't be Jews soon".
That's just your dishonesty.

Indeed, he was responding to vile antisemitic lies used to appeal to non-Jewish voters,
Rabbi Yosef is 100% correct.

No he didn't say that, I said that, the title of my thread. Well he is down on non Jews coming to Israel, and in time most will not be Jewish, or will be ultra orthodox. Think if you have non jewish children and they have kids what will they be.

You will either have to convert to Judaism, lets face it a great maj of said jews are atheist, like most honest Christians. But Christian is not a nationality and Jew isn't either.

This is just more of your stupid self-contradictory nonesense.
How can a majority be Orthodox Jews and non-Jews at the same time?
:nocknockHT:

Yes, unlike Christianity or Islam, Native Americans and Jews are a nation.
And no, majority of Jews in Israel are not atheists, in fact they're pretty difficult to find.

Really, yes there can be the ultra religious and the non Jews at the same time, wonder which one will win. The ultra religious have more kids.

More deranged none-sense from a desperate idiot.
Let me help you out Penny :

Jews make up roughly 80% of Israel's population
Non-Jews make up roughly the remaining 20%
The former surpasses the birthrates of the later.

How much women can the non-Jew lock up in his harem,
before getting a pelvic fracture?

What will the future bring.

I'm not sure The First to Zion Rabbi Yosef Shlit"a actually said they were anti-semites,
but he is 100% correct, and some of the politicians who aim at their votes, indeed politicize on the same vile lies that anti-semitic filth like you regurgitate. But in this context they're not even close to the Islamist parties represented in the parliament.

Rabbi Yosef is correct, you just don't have the integrity to address what he actually said.

No its the ultra Orthodox I'm talking about. Most secular jews are not even Jews according to Dave Silverman.

however, G-d didn't say to Abraham Avinu A"H "I will make You into a great religion",

6 Abram traveled through the land as far as the site of the great tree of Moreh at Shechem. At that time the Canaanites were in the land. 7 The Lord appeared to Abram and said, “To your offspringI will give this land. So he built an altar there to the Lord, who had appeared to him.

How is this relevant?

He talked to God and the he was to be blessed, but they had a famine and he went to Egypt. So he left the land God had given to him according to scripture.

You attend prayer meetings too?

How is this relevant?

Abrahm Avinu A"H had a more cosmopolitan approach in interpreting G-d's plan for his seed.
G-d had a particularist approach.

What else can't you comprehend?

How is this relevant?

Abrahm Avinu A"H had a more cosmopolitan approach in interpreting G-d's plan for his seed.
G-d had a particularist approach.

What else can't you comprehend?

God relationship with Abraham died, when he brought along the flood.

Are you ok with Yitzhak Yosef on the matter?

How is this relevant?

You attend prayer meetings too?

Never. Unless your referring to Mass, I used to be active in the RCC and beliefs.

Last edited:

How is this relevant?

She is saying, perhaps, that Abraham didn't listen to G-d and left Canaan, so he forfeited G-d's promise to him. But he only went to Egypt temporarily to save the lives of himself and his tribe. He returned as soon as possible.

Even if collectively we don't deserve it, Hashem makes sure we never reach the point of no return.
That's why we were brought out of Egypt some 150 before finishing the allotted 400 years of slavery.

So lets see Abram was a nomad, and Abram was a schizoid apparently. Good think he didn't kill Isaac according to the scripture, but Isaac never comes down the hill?

The name is Abraham, anyone using Abram is sinning against G-d,
not that you know, it's on your head.

Abraham Avinu A"H was not a nomad,
but one among the few remnants of the Hebrew nation in the world, who lived in exile,
and returned to land that was taken from and allotted to the descendants of Shem A"H.

Q. Now why would you derail your own thread to this,
instead of trying to back up your claim in the deceitful title you've made up for the thread?

Last edited:

How is this relevant?

but one among the few remnants of the Hebrew nation in the world, who lived in exile,
and returned to land that was taken from and allotted to the descendants of Shem A"H.

instead of actually trying to to back up the ridiculous deceitful claim in the title you've made up?

Hebrew was not even a language then and Abram was the name when he first heard God speak.

You derailed it with your nonsense, do you agree Yitzhak Yosef or not. Do you think non Jews should be allowed the Law of Return, or do you think only people who practice Judaism should return?

When is Israel going to be independent? Lord knows they make enough money, they are developed country.

Also why do they say anti-Semitic exist in the US when anti Semitism exists in Israel.

How is this relevant?

All of a sudden SHERI got “ Religion?” :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

How is this relevant?

instead of actually trying to to back up the ridiculous deceitful claim in the title you've made up?

Hebrew was not even a language then and Abram was the name when he first heard God speak.

You derailed it with your nonsense, do you agree Yitzhak Yosef or not. Do you think non Jews should be allowed the Law of Return, or do you think only people who practice Judaism should return?

When is Israel going to be independent? Lord knows they make enough money, they are developed country.

Also why do they say anti-Semitic exist in the US when anti Semitism exists in Israel.

You are obsessed with this topic.

To the point of mania.

How is this relevant?

Actually Hebrew was THE language of the place, people spoke the language, as well as all the places and cities bore Hebrew names.

I already said I 100% agree with Rabbi Yosef Shlit"a.
The Law of return simply has to return to its original version.
I don't care if they're observant or not - Jews should live in Israel.

According to Jewish law Israel is independent,
even too independent for some former US governments, and that's exactly why they refused to end the military aid when the govt's in Israel raised the issue. As I've already said, I'm all for cancelling the US military aid in favor of mutual technological - development partnership.

Actually Hebrew was THE language of the place, people spoke the language, as well as all the places and cities bore Hebrew names.

even too independent for some former US governments, and that's exactly why they refused to end the military aid when the govt's in Israel raised the issue. As I've already said, I'm all for cancelling the US military aid in favor of mutual technological - development partnership.

I think I'd like to live there.

The Canaanite language was the language and then it became Hebrew, what language did Abram speak when he came from UR ? Actually it died out and had to be revived in the early 1900's.
Yes the Law of Return was originally only to Jews, but then they opened it to non Jews for political reasons.

I do not agree with Rabbi Yousef, esp when he referred to blacks as monkeys. I also do not agree with the aid to Israel anymore either.

Now you have another civil war like what happened in the first century. Religious zealots against the non religious zealots but it isn't fought the old way, it is pollical, like it is in the US.

:11_2_1043:

Don't wait.
I'm telling You straightforward - it's not gonna be easy, but deeply fulfilling and true.
It takes character.

Sorry for running away prior to that, it was prayer time, and now again I have to run to teach.
And thank You for sharing that, so far the most heartwarming thing I've heard all day.

Talk later Neshamah.

:11_2_1043:

Don't wait.
I'm telling You straightforward - it's not gonna be easy, but deeply fulfilling and true.
It takes character.

Sorry for running away prior to that, it was prayer time, and now again I have to run to teach.
And thank You for sharing that, so far the most heartwarming thing I've heard all day.

Talk later Neshamah.

;)

What's your problem, Penelope?

I have no problem, I do not live by religious zealots in NY. My issue with the Evangelicals in the US. I do not like zealots no matter what group they belong to. They say the US is anti Semitic, but Israel is too.

Forum List

Back