A little over 3 hrs til "Game Change" starts

Apparently liberals still care about Sarah Palin...

the book at least isn't about just palin.

but why wouldn't people who are into politics be into this?

That's right, it's about way more than just Sarah. Nichole Wallace just can't stand Palin, she didn't even vote for McCain because they chose someone so obviously unqualified to be first in line of succession. She refused to vote at all that year.

Apparently liberals still care about Sarah Palin...

That's right, it's about way more than just Sarah. Nichole Wallace just can't stand Palin, she didn't even vote for McCain because they chose someone so obviously unqualified to be first in line of succession. She refused to vote at all that year.

I agree. Thing is, had the economy not melted down, they'd have won anyway... regardless of how unqualified she was.

Sarah said the movie sucks and she hates it... And she didn't even have to watch it to know THAT!!!

What more don't ya need to know?

Actually, they say it paints her in a pretty good light and shows her as someone who prevails against a lot of external pressure... but why would they let facts get in their way.

They? Who? Are the 'they' that say it paints her in a pretty good light the same ones that don't let facts get in their way? Details, mo chara... I need details.

I agree. Thing is, had the economy not melted down, they'd have won anyway... regardless of how unqualified she was.

Again.... they? Who? McCain/Palin? There is no way on earth that McCain was ever gonna win the election... regardless of the economy. It was 8 years of Bush that won the election.

I don't get HBO. So I can't speak to it.

I did watch that Hit piece on Mrs Thatcher that Merril Streep did. I thought it was an excellent move for what it was and Mrs Streep got most of the mannerisms down cold. It was still a very cruel exercise in entirely missing the point. I still recommend that you go see it. If you remember what was going on at the time, you can provide your own context. And that makes the movie a whole lot better

get the popcorn ready and gather the family @ to watch it :) :2up:

HBO: Game Change: Homepage

here I will ,save you the time- they took everything negative from the book re: Palin and used it in the movie and left out Obama, Edwards etc. ...I'd say the palin beat downs have become psychotic by this point. she hasn't held office for 2 years and hasn't been a player , for what, over a year?

oh you didn't read the book? :lol:

get the popcorn ready and gather the family @ to watch it :) :2up:

HBO: Game Change: Homepage

OH!!! I thought this was going to be about Daylight Saving Time...:D

Daylight Saving Time (United States) begins Sunday, March 11, 2012, 2:00am, and ends Sunday, November 4, 2012, 2:00am.

Bummer. I hate it. Regardless of the reasons for it, I am against and want natural time, twelve months a year....

Ya know what's rich? the libtards are paying to watch more Sarah Palin.. paying..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I did watch that Hit piece on Mrs Thatcher that Merril Streep did. I thought it was an excellent move for what it was and Mrs Streep got most of the mannerisms down cold. It was still a very cruel exercise in entirely missing the point. I still recommend that you go see it. If you remember what was going on at the time, you can provide your own context. And that makes the movie a whole lot better

I am, after Luck concludes, canceling hbo. Luck is mildly interesting, aside from that they have not had anything I would watch for a few years now aside from curb your enthusiasm, which I will buy on dvd.

FX, AMC et al aren't 30 bucks a month and they are eating their lunch.....bye bye HBO.

I have no urge to see this movie, but I did catch a short clip of it on another show, and I thought Moore looked and sounded surprisingly good as Palin.

If I'm going to watch HBO, I want to see Game of Thrones or True Blood, not this silliness. :lol:

I am, after Luck concludes, canceling hbo. Luck is mildly interesting, aside from that they have not had anything I would watch for a few years now aside from curb your enthusiasm, which I will buy on dvd.

FX, AMC et al aren't 30 bucks a month and they are eating their lunch.....bye bye HBO.

Thirty bucks a month and you get Sarah Palin movies?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back