A little Clinton humor

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
(Found all over the Internet)

-----------------------------------------------------

Hillary and Little Johnny

Hillary Clinton goes to a gifted-student primary school in New York to talk about the world. After her talk she offers question time.

One little boy puts up his hand. Hillary asks him what his name is.

Kenneth," he says.

"And what is your question, Kenneth?" she asks.

"I have three questions," he says.

"First -- whatever happened in Benghazi?

"Second -- why would you run for president if you are not capable of handling two e-mail accounts?

"And, third -- whatever happened to the missing six billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?"

Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume Hillary says, "Okay, where were we? Oh, that's right, question time. Who has a question?"

A different boy -- little Johnny -- puts his hand up. Hillary points to him and asks him what his name is.

"Johnny," he says.

"And what is your question, Johnny?" she asks.

"I have five questions," he says.

"First -- whatever happened in Benghazi?

"Second -- why would you run for president if you are not capable of handling two e-mail accounts?

"Third -- whatever happened to the missing six billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?

"Fourth -- why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?

"And, fifth -- where's Kenneth?"

Hillary Clinton was being driven to a rural campaign stop one night when a pig ran right in front of her campaign limousine. Her driver tried his best to avoid hitting it, but the old pig was struck ans killed. Hillary ordered her driver to walk to the nearby farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened to their pig.

Several minutes passed before the driver staggered back to the car holding a half empty jug of moonshine, his faced smeared with lipstick. “What the devil happened to you?” hissed Hillary. Her driver replied, “The farmer gave me a jug of moonshine whiskey and his wife smothered me with kisses.” Hillary demanded to know, “Why in the world did they do that?” The driver answered, “I don’t know. I just told that I was Hillary Clinton’s chauffeur and the old sow was dead.”

Bill Clinton started jogging near his
new home in Chappaqua.

But on each run he happened to jog
past a hooker standing on the same
street corner, day after day.

With some apprehension he would brace
himself as he approached her for what
was most certainly to follow.

"Fifty dollars!" she would cry
out from the curb.

"No, Five dollars!"
fired back Clinton .

This ritual between Bill and the
hooker continued for days.

He'd run by and she'd yell,
"Fifty dollars!"

And he'd yell back,
"Five dollars!"

One day however,
Hillary decided that she
wanted to accompany her
husband on his jog!

As they jogged into the turn that would
Take them past the corner,

Bill became even more apprehensive
Than usual.

Sure enough,
There was the hooker!

Bill tried to avoid the prostitute's eyes
As she watched the pair jog past.

Then, from the sidewalk, the hooker yelled...
See what you get for five bucks!?"

Forum List

Back