A Letter to Bruce_T_Laney (but anybody is welcome to read)

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
1. It is no fun living in a giant cesspool like Kill-a-Delphia where 300 murders per year, are happening, letalone having an inability to realistically expect to be treated with the same respect that you treat other people with, where you get into 3 or 4 fights a day sometimes because the place is thick with loudmouth, undisciplined, smartmouth, street takin' ghetto rat stupid assholes who don't even follow simple rules about nothing.
And being too poor for anything else in the state of Pennsylvania, and constantly having to be told no for the same quality of life as other people that I knew because my parents were on SOCIAL SECURITY... that isn't any fun...
But that's how I lived for the first 20 years of my life.

2. I needed my entire 20's down here in the South and Midwest to Give up that lifestyle and to Psychologically recover from it, and to get enough of an Education to Support myself.
I did great though... I got my High School Diploma, my Real Estate Degree and a Business certificate and a Driver's license.

3. Yes I pay Taxes.

and Number 4....This is where I get to tell you about my Charitability.
I hired a Guy with Asperger Syndrome and I in fact pay him double... because I know what he goes through in the Job Market.
I also hired a single mom, and paid HER double.. on certain conditions that she would get out of the ghetto and get an Education, and that I would teach her basic life skills so that she doesn't spin in circle of poverty anymore.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back