A letter to a old fashion professional respected journalist....

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
John..
As part of the "MSM" who is one of the few true professional objective journalists,where has the MSM been on this question...

Where Are the Benghazi Survivors?
Congressman Jason Chaffetz (R- UT) had been “thwarted” by the State Department from seeing any of these Americans, some of whom had been badly injured. “My understanding is that we still have some people in the hospital,” Chaffetz said at the time. ”I’d like to visit with them and wish them nothing but the best but the State Department has seen it unfit for me to know who those people are–or even how many there are. I don’t know who they are. I don’t know where they live. I don’t know what state they’re from. I don’t even know how many there are. It doesn’t seem right to me.”

At that time it was reported that five of the 20-30 people who survived the attack were State Department Diplomatic Security agents evacuated to Ramstein Air Force Base in Germany. When Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) questioned Clinton, she revealed that she had only talked to one unnamed survivor, and that she felt it was “inappropriate” to talk to the others until they had been interrogated by the FBI. Not a single Republican bothered to ask why contact with the State Department would have tainted an FBI investigation. Clinton, who helped perpetrate the administration lie that the Benghazi attack was precipitated by an incendiary video posted months beforehand on the Internet, walked away unscathed.

Where Are the Benghazi Survivors?

WHY are they under wraps?

John.. where are the same dogged investigative Bernstein/Woodward type that brought down Nixon over a 3rd rate burglary?

Where are these reporters wanting to know WHY during a political campaign deflection to a video was the primary explanation as you well know I'm sure, but where is the reporting?

Disturbing John...

WHY???
Even though a reported 30 survivors have received treatment at Walter Reed Hospital in Bethesda, and some remain hospitalized more than six months after the tragedy, the media have failed to locate even one for an interview, and Members of Congress have been unable to call them to testify.
Benghazi: Where Are the Survivors?

Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) told Fox News over the weekend that the Obama administration is telling individuals who were rescued during the deadly Benghazi attack last September to be quiet about what they know.
Graham said he “had contact” with survivors and described their accounts as “chilling.”
“The bottom line is they feel that they can't come forth, they've been told to be quiet."
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney refuted that the administration is gagging survivors, telling Fox News last week,
"I'm sure that the White House is not preventing anyone from speaking,"

Maybe they don't want clueless Republicans using them to try and get elected. I were them, I wouldn't want to talk to those vultures either.

Maybe they don't want clueless Republicans using them to try and get elected. I were them, I wouldn't want to talk to those vultures either.

Of course when everyone in the administration were immediately discounting any planned terrorist attack but blamed it on a video that surely wasn't a political calculation now was it??? Just seemed very disingenuous to be at the time of the campaign to thwart any suspicion that Obama was hiding the truth that it was
a terrorist act and ONLY after being pressed and nearer to re-election was there any recognition... i.e. it was too late to educate the public about this very inept administration!

Of course when everyone in the administration were immediately discounting any planned terrorist attack but blamed it on a video that surely wasn't a political calculation now was it??? Just seemed very disingenuous to be at the time of the campaign to thwart any suspicion that Obama was hiding the truth that it was
a terrorist act and ONLY after being pressed and nearer to re-election was there any recognition... i.e. it was too late to educate the public about this very inept administration!

What has that got to do with the survivors hiding out from the Ben Ghazi nutballs? If they wanted to talk, they would. It's obvious they don't want to be part of the Republican dog-and pony show.

The following is a reply to my letter to a respected 35 year experiences professional journalist...

....you are touching a cord that needs to be played out. I have been talking a lot on the phone about this with my best contacts in Washington....
I know a few more facts and the 'push' is on to get to these survivors, some are CIA and are assigned to other positions and unable to help us, only one remains at Bathesda and my "source" was among those Republicans who tried to get in there to see him but denied admission on "orders from the WH".
WH even tried changing their names so we can't find them, the one remaining is a civilian and so seriously wounded he will be there for several weeks or even months....the others have been released and back "at work".

My hope is that my friend. (Congressman) trying to get in ...is a regular visitor to see wounded troops there and knows the Navy 'flag officer' in charge...and the Admiral is said to be "like-minded" and believes this WH conduct is absurd but he is protecting his pension.
We are not sure of the name of the remaining survivors but we are working on it....and the man's wife is with him in the hospital.
The civilians will have to be put in "WITSEC" if they hope to keep this covered up. We will get one of them and/or a family member sooner or later.

A CNN reporter got thrown out earlier this week and the Navy "PAO" told her "The White House is not permitting any interviews with this subject."
I am waiting for CNN to report that.

and my Congressional friend is 'spitting nails' over this and will soon go public himself and it will be far more revealing than Lindsay Graham's disclosures.

FOXTV's State Dept reporter, Catherrine Herridge is up on this and trying to put out only those "facts" that are a matter of record but with each day, frustration is building about WH refusal to dfisclose the names of the 'survivors".

What the WH is doing is 'threatening' the media by with-holding credentials to events. The 'war" is on.
And you are right, where is the reporting?
===============================

Why hasn't the major news networks asked about the Benghazi survivors?
Why if there is NOTHING to hide is the WH being so secretive?

I mean if you staunch Obama supporters must ask the simple question.."If there is nothing to hide, why keep these survivors identities hidden?
After all are they not employees of the Federal Government and our tax dollars pay their salaries?

I lived through Nixon's presidency and the MSM was constantly every night news describing the nefarious doings.. and no one died!

Where are the MSM today over this gross malfeasance and at the minimum ineptness of the Obama administration on this?

Is there no longer any brave reporter that is not a sycophant for ONN (Obama News Network)?

What has that got to do with the survivors hiding out from the Ben Ghazi nutballs? If they wanted to talk, they would. It's obvious they don't want to be part of the Republican dog-and pony show.

Reports have emerged that the White House is keeping several of those wounded in the attack in Libya from meeting with Congress.
That has sparked charges that the Obama administration is engaged in a cover-up.

“I believe the attitude of the House leadership is changing when it comes to Benghazi,” Graham said. “They’re going to be more aggressive. . . . The fact that we haven’t heard from the people who were there on the ground for six months should make every American worried about what this administration is covering up.”

Graham Wants House Leaders to Subpoena Benghazi Survivors

My goodness this is suppose to be the most transparent administration quoting Obama.."most transparent administration" in history!

Jesus fucking Christ man, you are just full of SHIT! How in the HELL does someone get their head SO FUCKED UP to become a NON THINKING HACK like you?

The Benghazi survivors are being THREATENED not to talk, because if they DO, we'll probably see obama get IMPEACHED! The kenyan is employing much of the same kind of HIDING with all his OWN records. HIDING shit to cover his ASS is what hussein does best.

Problem for his fraud ass is, there's BLOOD IN THE WATER now, and the Benghazi incident is NOT going away until these people being THREATENED to stay QUIET are ALL INTERVIEWED and PROTECTED from the chicago THUG in the white house and his commie posse.

Forum List

Back