A "Let's Kick People Off" Thread Idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You started a thread on what you consider a bad idea? And now you are promoting said bad idea?

Dude...you have far too much time on your hands.. Seriously.

that was confusing. my bad. i apologise.

i think people who think that, because they start a thread, they have a right to exert a close to absolute control over it be given a place where they may do so, i do not like dealing with them.

it would be like this...if i told you "get out of here, i started this thread" we would go back and forth forever discusiing free speech. wouldn't it be better to just let me go off by myself so people could actually discuss something without that ridiculous sidebar.

that was an example folks. i would never tell anyone they couldn't post on a thread i started, anymore than i like being told to "go away." i ust would like to have a place to kick the thread somewhere when someone does say "go away."

and you really thing this is NOT about mad scientists thread?

get a grip man.

lol...no, this is not about mad scientist. i wads actually thinking about shelzin and jillian, the boop crone. they prompted it more than anyone else.

but the point os, maybe people who want to kick people off threads should have a place to go where they can do so because, unfortunately for some, when someone trys to kick me off a thread, or anyone else for that matter, i will dig my heels in.

and, it was not just me who was asked but it was just me to whom the command was given, and for what, for a dispute where i suggested to a poster, a friend, that if he wanted rep points, he should be polite and nice to people.

mad's thread had run its course anyway. it had become little more than a meat market for middle to low rollers where they could barter rep points and i thought was running contrary to mad's good intent. when confronted, i responded.

this is really not about mad. i really don't want to discuss it, but if you do, then i suppose...

Last edited:
Go ahead.....just you fucking try it.....kick my ass outta here *hahahahaha*

lolol...that is exactly how i eel when someone trys to kick me out and i do not want to have to deal with those ridiculous, controlling people so i would like a special place or them wgere they can fulfill their power needs without dragging me or others into some ridiculous downward spiral.

give them their special control place. i won't go there.

lolol...that is exactly how i eel when someone trys to kick me out and i do not want to have to deal with those ridiculous, controlling people so i would like a special place or them wgere they can fulfill their power needs without dragging me or others into some ridiculous downward spiral.

they have their special social group, which shockingly can be read by everyone.

You take the good with the bad in threads. Some people want to talk and make points some people was to be the entertainment. Others enjoy just reading. Unless it is egregious nonsense no one should ever be thread banned.

The problem is, people don't get banned from threads even when it is egregious nonsense.

I have long experience with music fanboards. I've seen glorious snarking and flaming, and rejection of differing opinions. The idea of having one's own personal thread seems a bit... juvenile, just like the fanboards get. We're too old for that.

Sorry bout that,

I have long experience with music fanboards. I've seen glorious snarking and flaming, and rejection of differing opinions. The idea of having one's own personal thread seems a bit... juvenile, just like the fanboards get. We're too old for that.

1. I think having this should be doable, especially when it involves those on my iggy list, and others on their iggy list, these fuckers I ignore, come into my threads and disrupt it, they don't add anything worthy of response,and yet me, the thread maker can do nothing, I think thread banning and deleting their posts should be fair, and considered fair, and expected by the trollers.
2. I would understand as well, seeing I troll at times, not much, and I admit I troll folks, but I just laugh at them, and don't say outrageous attacks, with words like *poll smoker* or other mean and disgusting attacks.
3. I myself think that is uncalled for, and I would like to XXXX them out,...which would be a *good thing* for the board as well.
4. Sometimes my *iggy list folks*, will make good comments, and say decent things, and I wouldn't touch those posts.:eusa_eh:
5. But blatant attack on me, would be deleted and then perma banned from the thread.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

If that was truly your opinion, you wouldn't go into threads you're bitchiness and negativity clearly isn't wanted.

big diff, dude. opinionated asses jumpin' on the kiss ass bandwagon really don't counf for much anyway.

if they don't want me or anyone else there that disagrees with something on principle, than put them in a place where they can get what they want instead of issueing childish claims of thread ownership and demands to go away.

i don't have any problem at all with anyone at all posting on a thread i start. onliest problem i have is that some people think they do and i just want to give them what they want in a place i don't have to go to rather than end up in some stupid pissing contest with control freaks.

just let me know in advance. then, even if i agree with everything they say, i won't go there.

it is juvenile...but not all of us are too old for that. a few people start threads and think they have some sort of eminent domain and right of control.

all i want is to have a place where, if someone says, "this is my thread, get out of here", to be able to say back..."dude, you want to get all pissy and tell people what they can and can't post, you should have started your thread on this forum" and link them up. it is pretty cut and dried rather than to have to engage in free speech arguments with them.

just having that forum there, even if it wasn't used, would serve to prevent probably all of these "go away. leave me alone. cry, cry, cry" comments.

Last edited:

If that was truly your opinion, you wouldn't go into threads you're bitchiness and negativity clearly isn't wanted.

big diff, dude. opinionated asses jumpin' on the kiss ass bandwagon really don't counf for much anyway.

Funny you'd say that when you were the one defending ass kissers in the thread where your bleeding vagina over this issue originated.

I guess you can't make up your mind about the merits of puckering up to the brown eye, eh?

This is about mad scientists thread and also shelzin's free rep thread. I've seen it at length on both.

I fail to understand the problem you seem to have with these threads where you purposely go in there and cause a bunch of drama because you don't like them-when your rep is turned off anyway.

If you don't like it, wouldn't it just be better to not participate and find another thread that doesn't make you so miserable as these seem to?

I usually have a lot of tolerance for people so to get me to call you a whiner really takes a lot of work. And I mean a lot.

How can anyone "try" to kick you or anyone "out"? Only mods can do that.

Number one rule about the internets... it's just the internets..

This is about mad scientists thread and also shelzin's free rep thread. I've seen it at length on both.

I fail to understand the problem you seem to have with these threads where you purposely go in there and cause a bunch of drama because you don't like them-when your rep is turned off anyway.

If you don't like it, wouldn't it just be better to not participate and find another thread that doesn't make you so miserable as these seem to?

I usually have a lot of tolerance for people so to get me to call you a whiner really takes a lot of work. And I mean a lot.

no, it isn't about that. what it is about is providing a safe place for you and others who have a such a hard time with free speech that they feel compelled to command other posters, as though you had some right to do so, to enoy yourselves in peace and though way from the rest of us who thinks these threads and forums are for open discussion. my posts on that thread were pertinent and for the most part polite and began when i made an absolutely innocuous comment to a friend of mine.

that is my only point. the fact that it was prompted by some instances that involved what you describe to start this thread are not the only reasons for it.

lolol...it wouldn't surprise me at all, at this point, for you, house, strenn, and some others, to tell me i am no longer allowed to post on this thread. i don't do things like that.

you...you're willing to barter off even your own integrity for some rep points and a shiney new bicycle. as for my whining...lol...feel free to post anything you want here. i am not going to whine that you are destroying my thread or whatev...i won't tell you to get off my thread or anything. i am quite sure you would hate that as much as i did, and your post lacks far kess pertinence on this thread than mine on whatever.

lolol. i think y'all were just steamed because you couldn't neg me or sticking up for a friend and his religious beliefs against a notoriously outrageous bigot.

still love your sig. you may want to read it sometime.

look, i don't know how they can try to kick me off a thread, but they put a helluva lot of time and effort into it. i told them to report me, get me banned, whatever...but no one seemed to want to do that. they were unable to answer any of the questions i, and a couple of other posters, had.

the really funny part of it was, the threads are in the rubber room.

but that is really not the point. the point is, what do you do with people who try to kick other people off a thread just because they do not toe some arbitrary line.

i don't know. i sort of ignore them and try to get back to the point, but no go.

look, i don't know how they can try to kick me off a thread, but they put a helluva lot of time and effort into it. i told them to report me, get me banned, whatever...but no one seemed to want to do that. they were unable to answer any of the questions i, and a couple of other posters, had.

the really funny part of it was, the threads are in the rubber room.

but that is really not the point. the point is, what do you do with people who try to kick other people off a thread just because they do not toe some arbitrary line.

i don't know. i sort of ignore them and try to get back to the point, but no go.

And a fine job it is of ignoring them you are doing lad! :clap2:

just let me know in advance. then, even if i agree with everything they say, i won't go there.

Lyin' bitch is lyin'.

i'm not lying about anything. there was no advance warning that i couldn't object to a very bigoted comment by quantum windbag and other bigoted, homophobic and sexist comments by you. and for the record, i wasn't the only one who was TOLD to leave.

let me ask you. what the hell are you going to do if i tell you...GET OFF MY THREAD. I DON'T WANT YOU HERE.

what is wolfsister going to do?

syrenn?

i don't care if you post here, even if it is getting way off base and contorted from the original post. it is no big deal. it may go somewhere, it may not.

Lyin' bitch is lyin'.

i'm not lying about anything. there was no advance warning that i couldn't object to a very bigoted comment by quantum windbag and other bigoted, homophobic and sexist comments by you. and for the record, i wasn't the only one who was TOLD to leave.

let me ask you. what the hell are you going to do if i tell you...GET OFF MY THREAD. I DON'T WANT YOU HERE.

what is wolfsister going to do?

syrenn?

i don't care if you post here, even if it is getting way off base and contorted from the original post. it is no big deal. it may go somewhere, it may not.

Proven point is proven.

no, it isn't about that. what it is about is providing a safe place for you and others who have a such a hard time with free speech that they feel compelled to command other posters, as though you had some right to do so, to enoy yourselves in peace and though way from the rest of us who thinks these threads and forums are for open discussion. my posts on that thread were pertinent and for the most part polite and began when i made an absolutely innocuous comment to a friend of mine.

that is my only point. the fact that it was prompted by some instances that involved what you describe to start this thread are not the only reasons for it.

lolol...it wouldn't surprise me at all, at this point, for you, house, strenn, and some others, to tell me i am no longer allowed to post on this thread. i don't do things like that.

you...you're willing to barter off even your own integrity for some rep points and a shiney new bicycle. as for my whining...lol...feel free to post anything you want here. i am not going to whine that you are destroying my thread or whatev...i won't tell you to get off my thread or anything. i am quite sure you would hate that as much as i did, and your post lacks far kess pertinence on this thread than mine on whatever.

lolol. i think y'all were just steamed because you couldn't neg me or sticking up for a friend and his religious beliefs against a notoriously outrageous bigot.

still love your sig. you may want to read it sometime.

You are making a lot of assumptions about me. I could address them one by one and tell you how wrong you are but instead I'm just going to repeat what I said before. You are a whiner. It has nothing to do with rep points or pandering or sticking up for a friend or free speech or whatever else you have it set in your head that this is about. It is about your constant whining and crying and how odd I find it that you care so much about rep when you don't even use it.

You really need to get a grip. Rep is for fun, this message board is for fun, you don't need to take it all so seriously that you've spread your whining and drama to 3 threads now. It is getting old and don't try to tell me it is about anything other than mad and Shelzin's rep threads. So what I told you is pertinent to this thread.

Mad was very nice and asked politely not to fight on his rep thread. Because you wouldn't stop, he asked it to be closed. Then you did the same one on another one and now you are doing it here.

Like I said, I have a lot of tolerance for people and I try very hard to always be respectful and kind when I can. But you have pushed the limits of my patience and making all these personal comments and assumptions about me only makes it worse.

And regarding my siggy-I take those words very seriously and have practised them in my life. But you do not qualify as a person or animal that needs help or is being persecuted.

You are bringing it all on yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back