A large percentage of this nation is bottom feeding filth..will Trumps approval rating ever impress?

03cd6b7e4d2538386ead12f9c1323ff9fd3b9987ccc224a7bf33698e2da215d7.gif
I think about this all the time when I am on this forum: Dunning–Kruger effect - Wikipedia

You just used an insult that worked out badly for Hitlery, and you call others stupid?

Drumpf is a buffoon and ass clown. Thats why his ratings are in the toilet. The illiterate few that have stayed with him are simply the last dregs of the deplorables.
Every Trump supporter is vastly superior to an anti-intellectual dipshit like yourself.

Sorry I was busy calculating my Trump tax cut, what was the thread question again? Oh, yeah I still support Trump good job Mr. president :eusa_clap:

It's not "bottom feeding filth" at all. These people have been kept ignorant and angry by decades of democrat sponsored education and a mainstream media that has become the propaganda arm of the democrat party. The economy is booming and the 401k's of left wing hypocrites have increased in value but the democrat party and the left wing MSM encourages people to behave like bottom feeders and to be angry and incoherent because that's the only way the democrat party can exist.

It's not "bottom feeding filth" at all. These people have been kept ignorant and angry by decades of democrat sponsored education and a mainstream media that has become the propaganda arm of the democrat party. The economy is booming and the 401k's of left wing hypocrites have increased in value but the democrat party and the left wing MSM encourages people to behave like bottom feeders and to be angry and incoherent because that's the only way the democrat party can exist.

No doubt...
The DNC has made it look much easier to be a Democrat / Liberal....all one must do is breathe oxygen, exist and pretend to be "tolerant".
Think about it...It's tough being a conservative. There's an expectation to be better, to do better and to spend your life thinking about doing and becoming better. With that, we tend to expect more of our fellow countrymen, we appreciate and respect law and order, boundaries, a level of normalcy and an enthusiasm to contribute in positives ways.
If I were a kid growing up in today's era it would look like a lot of work to live and embrace the conservative ideology.
Good job....DNC and Liberals....I guess?

Forum List

Back