A Jew on the Intel Report

Hmmmm....

Hmmm indeed. You do know that "IF" signifies a conditional, yes? IF you believe that you are misinformed. Do you believe it? I have no idea. Because, despite claiming to argue about it, you havent stated an opinion on it.

I didn't say we were arguing it, and we weren't arguing. We were discussing it. And, as I already told you, I hadn't come to an opinion yet. I can see you're anxious for me to do so, but unfortunately, it will require some more thought on my part.

But as soon as I decide where I fall on this one, you'll be the first to know.

Nobody is immaculate. But I think there's validity in defending yourself, and not so much validity in declaring that if your attackers are of a certain religion or race who are attacking you because YOU'RE of a particular religion or race, then you are also racist for recognizing and fighting them.

I see all your sources. I see the bold (and misleading) leadins you have for them. They all look slanted to me.

the ALL look slanted, eh?

hehehe.. OOOOK. Why don't you treat yourself and follow the links then?? MISLEADING? yes, it sure is magical how the article states an increase in overt racism against non-jews in israel and *POOF* the article is all of a sudden misleading.

Again, I challenge you to READ the articles and CONSIDER that the sources are just as worthy as when they run an article that catches YOUR eye. These are not blogs. They are not Davidduke.com. They are not wiki. if you want to insist that they are slanted then give me an example of such. DENIAL based on zion worship doesn't belay the reported facts. It's exactly this kind of blank check treatment of israel that allows jews to treat the pals like the germans threated them. I guess, to me, humanity is more important than the dogma connection and burning bush real estate deals.

I don't think the subject initially was about Israel being racist. I thought it was about the article posted about the NIE report. Once the full article was viewed, it wasn't the "jewish hand-wringing" that the cherry picked quotes made it appear, but was actually an interesting article.

Of course, Shogun then made it about the hateful state of Israel and went on from there.

indeed, if it were merely the case of some jew hating goyim in the midwest. Do I need to draw the line between the dots leading from israeli denial of the nuke report to demonizing muslims in muslim nations/rationalizing of violence against muslims as rationalized "defense" to the ever present issue of israels treatment of pals to the EVIDENCE posted of the RACIST element in israel allowing the pattern of hatred and violence against non-jews?

I know.. that shogun... gotta watch out for him if you are oth next to a well.

:rolleyes:

Hmmmm....

I DID post the articles....

It seems to me that if racism in the US against minority groups (jews included) is bad and worthy of condemnation then so to is racism unjustifiable in israel. I don't care if Iran does it. I don't care if Saudi Arabia still makes their women live under rocks. THEY are not the western example and justification for the state of Israel. If we can accept ethnic racism in Israel where a muslim will NEVER be PM then there is no reason that whitey can't filter out the jews from OUR nations government. I don't advocate the racism in either option. But, consistency won't validate the zionist blank check.

master race = chosen race
ethnic cleansing in germany = ethnic cleansing in israel
second class citizenship in germany for jews = second class citizenship for pals.

Why the hell else do you think that Olmert was insisting that a jewish israel will not exhist without a muslim palestine? INTEGRATION blows the zionist plan right out of the water kinda like Dresden did for the Aryan race. Since jews are no more sinnless than any other human they CAN become every bit as hateful and wrapped up in their own excuses as the german fuhrer. I"VE PRESENTED THE EVIDENCE. READ IT. COMPARE IT TO THE ZILTCH OFFERED IN OPPOSITION. Painting me as a jew hating goyim won't make jews in israel live next to dirty arabs peacefully and if you think that giant concrete walls HERDING pals like cattle matched with this amount of racism DOESN"T qualify as aparthied then you would certainly have been asked to visit south africa in the 80s.

It wasn't initially, but thats the latest permutation of it.

And for all the cries of anti-Semitism, Shogun has a very valid point. Palestinians are getting shitted on and Israel gets away with a lot. Its somehow ok to kill people with tanks and bulldozers and soldiers, and denying them medical treatment and good housing and food, but militants well then its a goddamned atrocity!

Except you're misstating facts. There are two sides to it. If Palestinians got together and decided to live side by side, in two neighboring states, they could have had that a long time ago. It isn't reasonable to expect people to self-destruct.

Nor is it Israel's obligation to give housing and food to the Palestinians. They got billions in international aid. Good chunks of it ende up in Suha Arafat's French bank account.

As for bulldozing houses, I always thought that was a bad idea. But that hasn't happened in a long time. Even Sharon, before he went into a coma, had taken a much more moderate position on that. So why it's still being discussed is something I don't really understand.

And I don't normally agree with Martin, but he isn't wrong about one thing. When Israel unilaterally withdrew, it got Kadushas. What do you think this country would do if terrorists who lived in Canada were firing missiles into Michegan?

indeed, if it were merely the case of some jew hating goyim in the midwest. Do I need to draw the line between the dots leading from israeli denial of the nuke report to demonizing muslims in muslim nations/rationalizing of violence against muslims as rationalized "defense" to the ever present issue of israels treatment of pals to the EVIDENCE posted of the RACIST element in israel allowing the pattern of hatred and violence against non-jews?

I know.. that shogun... gotta watch out for him if you are oth next to a well.

:rolleyes:

Funny how you insist on putting attacks into my mouth that were never there in order to avoid acknowledging that there are two sides to this story.

Except you're misstating facts. There are two sides to it. If Palestinians got together and decided to live side by side, in two neighboring states, they could have had that a long time ago. It isn't reasonable to expect people to self-destruct.

Ah well if the Palestinians would just accept all past and present injustices being done, and agree to live in peace next to a state made up partially of their parents lands where they cannot live and have no right of return?

Its not as easy as saying "well ok live side by side in peace now".

Nor is it Israel's obligation to give housing and food to the Palestinians. They got billions in international aid. Good chunks of it ende up in Suha Arafat's French bank account.

Considering Israel blocks a lot of the trade routes and the checkpoints make it wildly wildly uneconomic and inefficient for anything to pass through, yes I think it is partially their responsiblity to provide food and housing.

As for bulldozing houses, I always thought that was a bad idea. But that hasn't happened in a long time. Even Sharon, before he went into a coma, had taken a much more moderate position on that. So why it's still being discussed is something I don't really understand.

I didn't say bulldoze homes. Bulldozers still go in and destroy buildings and infrastructure, and kill individuals.

And I don't normally agree with Martin, but he isn't wrong about one thing. When Israel unilaterally withdrew, it got Kadushas. What do you think this country would do if terrorists who lived in Canada were firing missiles into Michegan?

And what would you do if your parents had been kicked off their land, you were a second class citizen, you are forced to go through Israeli checkpoints and treated like animals?

As I said...I blame both sides.

Funny how you insist on putting attacks into my mouth that were never there in order to avoid acknowledging that there are two sides to this story.

RACISM in israel is the result of two sides of a story, eh?

Like I said, IM the one posting threads about change in iran sans nukes. Not you. Certainly not the zionist fanboi who clearly doesn't give a shit about non-jewish sides of ANY story. Sure, there were two sides to the Emmet Till case too, Jillian. Which side do YOU sympathize with? There were two sides to the HOLOCAUST TOO. Will we get to frogmarch the Israeli population past the ethnic segregation like we did with the germans post-ww2? What two sides VALIDATES whitey and jews ethnically cleansing their nations, Jillian? If the religious persicution of europeans that drove em to North America isn't an excuse to purge blacks and jews from Americas government then guess how much of an excuse it is when Israel is doing that very thing to non-jews right now.

I"VE posted the articles, Jillian. Feel free to address THAT side before shaking your finger at me about ignoring sides.

and, speaking of Bulldozers...

the articles above state that they were included in this routine incursion. Tell me, what does tearing down a gas station have to do with hunting down pal rockets?

Certainly, as effective in finding peace as turning a blind eye to jewish squatters who really don't give the first rats ass about the former non-jew who lived there before disqualification due to race.

RACISM in israel is the result of two sides of a story, eh?

Like I said, IM the one posting threads about change in iran sans nukes. Not you. Certainly not the zionist fanboi who clearly doesn't give a shit about non-jewish sides of ANY story. Sure, there were two sides to the Emmet Till case too, Jillian. Which side do YOU sympathize with? There were two sides to the HOLOCAUST TOO. Will we get to frogmarch the Israeli population past the ethnic segregation like we did with the germans post-ww2? What two sides VALIDATES whitey and jews ethnically cleansing their nations, Jillian? If the religious persicution of europeans that drove em to North America isn't an excuse to purge blacks and jews from Americas government then guess how much of an excuse it is when Israel is doing that very thing to non-jews right now.

I"VE posted the articles, Jillian. Feel free to address THAT side before shaking your finger at me about ignoring sides.

No. There were not two sides to the Holocaust. And your continued use of anti-semitic imagery doesn't add very much to debate, particularly when discussing things with me.

Like I said....

No. There were not two sides to the Holocaust. And your continued use of anti-semitic imagery doesn't add very much to debate, particularly when discussing things with me.

Like I said....

ahh well, silly me.... I guess I should have KNOWN that the only vocab easily swallowed is that which talks shit on muslims. Indeed, how very crazy of me to even put israel and racism in the same sentence!

Yes, jillian, if there are two sides to ISRAELS racism then there were two sides to Germanys. I realize that accepting the you are human just like the german is a stretch and, of COURSE, there have NEVER in the hisotry of the entire fucking planet been a single group of people picked on like the jews (in accordance with goyim training) but you cannot give israel a double standard just because you have an ethinicty in common with those who want that nation to remain PURE jewish.

PURE JEWISH jillian. You know, just like PURE ARYIAN.

I'll wear any label tossed my way long enough for you to figure out the direct similarity between the perogatives of both racist states.

Red Cross urges action to lift Palestinians' plight

Lack of essentials such as medicines, food and water means people in the Palestinian territories are finding it increasingly difficult to live normal and dignified lives, the Red Cross said Thursday.

Medical facilities and water supplies are increasingly fragile in the Gaza Strip, while economic and social life in the West Bank is severely restricted, the International Committee of the Red Cross said.

Gaza has been largely isolated since June when Hamas seized control by force, triggering the virtual closure of its borders with Israel and Egypt.

"The measures imposed by Israel come at an enormous humanitarian cost, leaving the people living under occupation with just enough to survive, but not enough to live a normal and dignified life," said Beatrice Megevand Roggo, ICRC's head of operations for the Middle East.

Ordinary people were paying the price for the ongoing conflict between Israel and Palestinian militant groups, she said, adding that the violent dispute between the Hamas and Fatah factions was contributing to the problem.

"The Palestinian population has effectively become a hostage to the conflict," Megevand Roggo said.

ICRC appealed for "immediate political steps to be taken to improve the humanitarian situation in Gaza and the West Bank," including Israel easing travel restrictions.

The agency also said Palestinian factions should "stop targeting civilian areas and endangering the lives of civilians."

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1196847333149&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

Thankfully, we all know what kind of a bastion of jew hating antisemites is the red cross.

Anyone care to toss out a random guess regarding the nature of this articles Talkbacks?

heeeeeere snowman snowman snowman... Be a good little pussy on your way back from the litter box and tell me what kind of jew hating antisemite the red cross in NOW....

Indeed, why don't you go ahead and point out every jew hating journalist from each of my sources that would DARE to put racism and israel in the same sentence given the pattern of israeli reaction to muslims of all flavors, be they Iran or pal.

I bet calling me a fat guy in the midwest will make your point!

sources? the CHOSEN don't NEEED no stinking sources!

ahh well, silly me.... I guess I should have KNOWN that the only vocab easily swallowed is that which talks shit on muslims. Indeed, how very crazy of me to even put israel and racism in the same sentence!

Yes, jillian, if there are two sides to ISRAELS racism then there were two sides to Germanys. I realize that accepting the you are human just like the german is a stretch and, of COURSE, there have NEVER in the hisotry of the entire fucking planet been a single group of people picked on like the jews (in accordance with goyim training) but you cannot give israel a double standard just because you have an ethinicty in common with those who want that nation to remain PURE jewish.

PURE JEWISH jillian. You know, just like PURE ARYIAN.

I'll wear any label tossed my way long enough for you to figure out the direct similarity between the perogatives of both racist states.

Where have I expressed hatred against Muslims as an entire race?

Again, you addressed not a single point about Arab treatment of Jews or Palestinian terrorism, yet engage in another rant about Israel and likening me to something you know I am nothing like and hate. Your likening Israel to Germany and me to nazis is ignorant, ill-informed, disingenuous... no... make that lying. But if it makes you feel better about yourself. Me? I think you're pretty disgusting. And you can think what you want about yourself, but the things you just said, I think you're one of the most raging jew-haters I've seen. At least WJ is up front about it.

Thanks for proving every point made about you. I'm sorry you have such hatred in you.

Leh lehizdayen

Again, you addressed not a single point about Arab treatment of Jews or Palestinian terrorism, yet engage in another rant about Israel and likening me to something you know I am nothing like and hate.

Thanks for proving every point made about you. I'm sorry you have such hatred in you.

ahh yes.. it's MY hatred that causes journalists to write about the racism in israel against non jews.

Gotcha.

It's easy to simply assume that I HATE, isn't it Jill? Yet, please, remind how I jump the shark by jumping right to the antisemite label reaction.

Where in the hell have you expressed the slightest bit of empathy for the humanity in palestine AND iran when it conflicts with the team ethnic jersey? It's NOT the pals who force israel to build walls, 'doze settlements to make way for more jews and MAKE JEWS ANSWER THAT THEY DONT WANT NON-JEWS TO HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS. You can read that for yourself in the articles I've posted.

Or, you can continue assuming that Im just out to getcha. Whatever makes your day easier to cope with. Your status quo is no different than Germany's even it you can't believe that you are human enough to possess the same capacity for ethnic marginalization as any other dominant ethnic group...

It's not acceptable when jews do the same things that Aryans tried to do, Jillian. If, in any way shape or form, you want to deny that then it's probably indicative of more than what label I get to wear.

The Red cross, the BBC, Multiple OTHER news organizations.. PLEASE tell me that you are capable of a better response than snowman... I mean, telling a dirty goyim that he is a fat guy in the internent in the midwest may prove something in his circle but....

Again, you addressed not a single point about Arab treatment of Jews or Palestinian terrorism, yet engage in another rant about Israel and likening me to something you know I am nothing like and hate. Your likening Israel to Germany and me to nazis is ignorant, ill-informed, disingenuous... no... make that lying. But if it makes you feel better about yourself. Me? I think you're pretty disgusting. And you can think what you want about yourself, but the things you just said, I think you're one of the most raging jew-haters I've seen. At least WJ is up front about it.

Leh lehizdayen
I agree. I feel like I need a regimen of anti-rabies shots after reading Shogun's extremist posts.

Oh I know.. daring to suggest that jews in israel are human enough to be capable of the exact same hatred that brought about the holocaust, by the evidence of their interaction with muslims in palestine and Iran, is so EXTREEEEEME

MADDNESS, I say!

Hey, maybe you can get those rabies shots from the Red Cross... you know.. if they were not a bastion of antisemites suggesting the SAME thing I am.

Perhaps if you spent a few moments READING MY EVIDENCE... nawww.. What silliness is that! CLEARLY insinuating that the goyim merely hates jews will suffice.

:eusa_whistle:

I agree. I feel like I need a regimen of anti-rabies shots after reading Shogun's extremist posts.

No you don't. You just feel better equating his posts with racism, because that way, in your own twisted little world, you can feel right about your own beliefs.

I haven't yet read anything he said that could be deemed racist. The entire time, he's been trying to DEFEND the racist accusations, but because of the delicate line between defending a race, and OFFENDING another one, you have taken the opportunity to spin what he said as racist.

This sums it up succinctly: Being Pro-ZIONIST (not pro Israel, but pro ZIONIST Israel), especially in light of the holocaust, somehow gives people the inclination to accuse others who speak against the ZIONIST ideology of Israel's existence, of being anti-semitic.

I haven't once in my entire time of being politically involved, seen even ONE TIME where that has held any weight.

Jews were oppressed. Ok. We get it. So were, and ARE, Christians, Muslims, NATIVE AMERICANS, Hindus, Buddhists, etc.

Past oppression is never justification for present arrogance.

Rodney King said it best: Can't we all just get along?

Forum List

Back